Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4423 times)
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:57:22 PM

my first award was $ 100, I was also happy and pleased with myself, I gave this award strength and confidence in the future, I was at that time sure that everything I will succeed, and everything works out until now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

That was pretty neat for a newbie like you. Considering that you couldnt have earned that from the signature campaign since you are still a newbie. Anyway congrats and keep on working for more bounty rewards.

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

I am really happy for you brother. If you wanna earn some money in this work, You have to pass this steps than you can be sure that you will earn really good money in bounties. I hope that market is goign to come good position and we can earn some money.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

My first bounty rewards is HDG Token, im very happy because HDG tokens worth 87$ when i sell. That is what makes me enthusiastic about playing bounty because I think it was very big at the beginning of playing in this forum
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

It does not matter how little or how big it is, the fact is that you have received your first coins and that is what matters. Congratulations and this will help to motivate you to do even more bounties and make more money. It is hard to find good bounties that are actually paying out now no matter how little the price is but kudos to you for finding a good one.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

I have yet to make anything with my earnings. I mostly do signature campaigns and so far all of my signature campaigns were either of no value in fiat or only gave me a very little amount. I guess I do not have the skills yet to analyze what are good and what are bad ico's. Maybe we can gather more skills needed so that we can be able to work on bounties and be paid well in the near future.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Congratulations! Keep going and you will get more. Just be helpful for the members of the forum and you will get a higher rank. If you do this, you will get an opportunity to become higher rewards. Keep doing bounties Smiley
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:16:05 PM

My first reward was 50$ and I was very happy. I wish you success and hope you can earn more money next time.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

This is probably very cool, because it seems to me that it is very nice to get tokens for bounty. All the same, now it is very sad, because today many projects now fail with bounty projects.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

I remember my first bounty reward was 156 dollars in tokens. But I sold them for an amount equal to about $ 100. Then I was happy because he did not believe that the bounty can at least earn something. Now I became more experienced , but unfortunately the rewards for the hunters become very small.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

The first award is always very nice and very emotional state , I received my first award$ 350 , although I was engaged in free time bounty.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Just keep moving forward. You will find a lot of amazing bounties on this forum, that will give you big opportunities! Just make a good investigation before participating in any bounty and you will get much more than 10 USD, from every campaign Smiley
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Thats awesome. I received my first bounty rewards but it doesnt have value.  Grin It might depends on what campaign we are joining if it is worth it and make us a profit doing their task.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

I am very happy for people who receive something all the same, because I haven’t received anything lately, it seems to me that people have stopped receiving something at all, although this is probably due to the time in which we live
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

The first award is always very nice and very emotional state , I received my first award$ 350 , although I was engaged in free time bounty.

Looks like the bounty in last year is awesome compare today out of 10 there's only 3-4 that will give you a reward but sad thing is the reward is divided by a lot. If i remember my first reward it was only 10-15$ not even comparable to yours.
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Welcome to hear it, I've got 1 eth of bounty. But now it is very difficult to get that much longer, as more and more bounty participants are also scam projects. Now we should be smarter choosing a good project so our work will not be useless.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

I was awarded the first prize of a $ 70 bounty and was very happy and more enthusiastic about running the bounty. and until now I live from the results of the bounty.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

My very first bounty token was ATLANT TOKEN.
i joined the project which runs for 3 months.
I received the payment monthy on the first week and will run for 18 months.
First payment was 2444 ATL which was 1200 USD
then the next payment until now is decreasing due to price falling.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

I believe you just have to start somewhere but how sure you that the darc tokens you are holding will worth $10 owing to the fact that it has not been listed on any exchange for now. You cannot judge its worth based on the ICO price, it can still be higher or lower once it's on exchange.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

It is good for you if you are happy with $10 you received, some peoples won't accept if they got paid that small amount.
But if your efforts was not much, it is ok to receive small reward. The problem is, there are many campaign that pay peoples very few although much efforts.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: