Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards  (Read 4422 times)
ekoyulio20

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

maybe if sharing stories is really fun getting a prize from the first bounty that we run I used to also not because of the price because it got the token if I could have the same taste as when I got the first token haha sometimes I feel like laughing myself, but maybe very much things you should know don't let you lose your pleasure or your enthusiasm when you get a scam project bounty
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

I think that 10$ is not a big success and you should be more ambitious because you can earn much more money on bounty

That is good for a first time reward. But yeah, I agree that every hunter should push for more since there are still plenty of opportunities.

Exactly. Am pleased to see a grateful Cryptocurency user. Hope we see more people like him.  No where on cyber space pays people that much so easily in their first time. You work a lot  harder to be noticed and could even be scammed in the end unlike crypto which recognizes your every effort as it's community driven.
 Hope he doesn't eventually get greedy like us lol.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Yep that's right, receiving reward bounty at the first time is happiness for everyone. They don't think about how many coins they get at the current price of coins, what they feel is what they have done is finally paid off and everyone will be very happy.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Congrats, it is very nice when you receive the rewards from the bounty campaign that you do, you know that way that all of your effort and the time that you have put into doing the campaign is not for waste. It also helps to strengthen the belief in the coin and in the project as a whole. Don't look at it as a small amount, ther ei nothing too small.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

really? only $ 10? That is a very small reward, my first reward bounty received around $ 500 in 2017. But this year the reward bounty was not large because it was influenced by unfavorable market conditions.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

Congrats for your hard work. It's okay if its only little amount because you are just starting, my first bounty reward I got before was around 70$ I think, I'm so happy about it because I had been paid for doing easy task, retweet and like only.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

really? only $ 10? That is a very small reward, my first reward bounty received around $ 500 in 2017. But this year the reward bounty was not large because it was influenced by unfavorable market conditions.

In 2017 the bounty awards were much higher. Even now earn 10 dollars has become a big thing. Making money with bounty is now very difficult because we have not paid any attention to before and even the coins that don't pay are now very valuable Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

My first bounty reward was SureRemit, it is a stellar based token and I made like $850 then. I was very happy and this really motivated me to keep going.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:54:47 AM

In my experience, I joined facebook campaign before and the name of the crypto is Ftoken ( sound like fuck token lol ) . I do all the requirements by supplying all the information needed ( from account link through mew address) . But when I do posting the fb linked provided, it advertise in the foreign language which is too far on my local country. So I stop doing it on the first week and doing nothing. But after 3 months, I still receive token worth of 500 dollar. I'm quite happy and thinking if there's a mistake or what, but I don't care. And that's the first token I earn since then.
Blinker123

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Good for you buddy, i got my first bounty reward last year, and it's worth about $160. I am so happy because i am a beginner but i receive a huge amount of token and money. Smiley Hope that all newbie here will receive a good rewards in bounty bounty campaigns.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:08:48 AM

I received two bounty bonuses from DAEX and Taucoin. However, they are not as much money as many other projects. But I believe in both because it is run by talented people
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

when receiving a bounty prize that can be sold first and immediately it is very pleasant, but now there is a lot of spam and cheating if we are not careful
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

I am still waiting for my first payment from a bountie campaign.
I believe i have to wait a long time until it is time. Even over 10$, i would be happy.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:25:01 PM

It is natural dear friend to be happy upon being rewarded for your work. I was too happy when I was rewarded approximately 37000 me token worth $500. Rewards are what encourage bounty hunters move ahead. But sadly, there are many scam ICOs trying to deceive investors and bounty hunters. So stay aware of them and be cautious.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

Nice mate.. My first bounty rewards spectre.ai,appcoin  pundix and aion.I was so lucky coz i found that good project and also good bounty year 2017.when i got my payment i am so much happy, not just happy im the happiest person in the earth Smiley i can help my family especially my kids. Even though now the market is not in good condition thats not reason that i cant continue my work as a bounty hunter, i continue to spread the word about crypto i am happy to share my knowledge to everyone. Bitcoin is part of my daily life and i feel so blessed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: