Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

LANEAXIS create own chain to support all functionalities or use ETH chain?

I asked this question as well but by reading the whitepaper my understanding is the that they will just build it on top of Ethereum, it's a shame because there other better smart contracts platforms out there (neo, waves very soon for example...)

They mention several time smart contract indeed, so it is safe to think they will be using directly ethereum since the smart contract are part of that network

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - not the best option to make mistakes in the initial topic, right? May harm reputation here a lot.

Yeah you are absolutely right, obsessed people (like me) can dislike these type of mistakes a lot. Anybody can make a typo in quick writing but it shouldn't be on the header of the topic.
Me totally too, I am as obsessed as hell. Actually, I am a professional editor, and to be successful in that field, I should be having a  grammatical pedantry syndrome, which is right the case with me...
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

I asked this question as well but by reading the whitepaper my understanding is the that they will just build it on top of Ethereum, it's a shame because there other better smart contracts platforms out there (neo, waves very soon for example...)

I don't know what they have planned for the future but Ethereum is the go-to platform for crowd sales so everyone does it. Many projects swap the tokens later on when they launch their own chain.

Using own chain has many advantages compared if they keep using ethereum platform. But it will depend on developer whether they will use its own chain or keep using erc20.

Ethereum will be fine if they will introduce all the steps needed to ensure enough scalability (plasma, sharding, raiden?) or I don't see how it can handle all this dapps

nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

Is laneaxis.com up to date? Since i can't find any info on that university tracking in your whitepaper. Also it seemed to be a little off from the whole concept.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

I don't know what they have planned for the future but Ethereum is the go-to platform for crowd sales so everyone does it. Many projects swap the tokens later on when they launch their own chain.

Using own chain has many advantages compared if they keep using ethereum platform. But it will depend on developer whether they will use its own chain or keep using erc20.

Ethereum will be fine if they will introduce all the steps needed to ensure enough scalability (plasma, sharding, raiden?) or I don't see how it can handle all this dapps

Scalability is a serious issue, but so far it seems like the blockchain can handle it

Makkara

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

I was reading the patent description, is basically a description of a generic platform / application to manage the tracking. Is not mentioned anywhere blockchain or smart contract... How can you even patent something that generic? Shocked is

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

i think that at the beginning they will rely on the ethereum platform and maybe only later  they will create their own blockchain, however saving on logistic services through the altcoins seems to me an excellent idea...
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - not the best option to make mistakes in the initial topic, right? May harm reputation here a lot.

Yeah you are absolutely right, obsessed people (like me) can dislike these type of mistakes a lot. Anybody can make a typo in quick writing but it shouldn't be on the header of the topic.
Me totally too, I am as obsessed as hell. Actually, I am a professional editor, and to be successful in that field, I should be having a  grammatical pedantry syndrome, which is right the case with me...

I understand that it needs to be correct.
But if everyone starts replying and adjust it, the problem will fix itself ? NO? Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

i think that at the beginning they will rely on the ethereum platform and maybe only later  they will create their own blockchain, however saving on logistic services through the altcoins seems to me an excellent idea...
As it is usually executed in any ICO at present, the development of Blockchain itself is always a second purpose, moreover, other points to be executed in declared script
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:21:05 AM

That is also my understanding and I would assume they would like to have their own blockchain which could be more suited to the platform as its grows.

If the current solution doesn't suit them at some point they can easily make their own and swap. But blockchain developing takes time and money and i think they are acting wise for starting as a token.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

That is also my understanding and I would assume they would like to have their own blockchain which could be more suited to the platform as its grows.

If the current solution doesn't suit them at some point they can easily make their own and swap. But blockchain developing takes time and money and i think they are acting wise for starting as a token.

Creating a sustainable blockchain will take years, as we all have seen with ETH, which is the most prominent platform right now is still having issues with lots of stuff.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:12:04 AM

Do you have any videos or reviews and stuff..? It would have been better if we understand the concept easily.  Roll Eyes
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:16:15 AM

Do you have any videos or reviews and stuff..? It would have been better if we understand the concept easily.  Roll Eyes

That's a good idea. Make a short TL;DR video that summarizes the project for the busy people and those who hate to read  Wink
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

Well, Ethereum is well tested and working platform with active development so, there's nothing wrong in choosing it over others.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:13:40 AM

Well, Ethereum is well tested and working platform with active development so, there's nothing wrong in choosing it over others.

I'm actually happy with that. I'm in long term ethereum. plus it really is batte tested and more developed than most other blockchains.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

That's a good idea. Make a short TL;DR video that summarizes the project for the busy people and those who hate to read  Wink

Come on guys, whitepaper is well-written, it has all information you need to get the idea of the project and it's not that big  Wink

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

Come on guys, whitepaper is well-written, it has all information you need to get the idea of the project and it's not that big  Wink

Still, it is good to have an animation video for the regular joe. Also, i like to watch and see the essence of the project even i read the whitepaper.

Makkara

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

Anybody else here has some concern about the patent? I was pointing out before it seems to be a bit general in the explanation of what is going to be the patent about. Is that normal?

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:32:12 AM

Anybody else here has some concern about the patent? I was pointing out before it seems to be a bit general in the explanation of what is going to be the patent about. Is that normal?

If I'm not mistaken, as what I've understand, that patent they have is for the platform which is working already and I did not have any idea if it is already blockchain based or the team are in the process of integrating blockchain tech into the platform? Right?

JackJackD

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Are there any statistics on how the market will grow?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: