Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

what documents will be stored in blockchain?

Well is not the document itself, but rather a link to a copy in some ipfs. This is usually how is done.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.
Yes, the recent market conditions for sure is bad for ico project but we wish that the price will be back to arise again in the near future.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:14:52 PM

Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.
Yes, the recent market conditions for sure is bad for ico project but we wish that the price will be back to arise again in the near future.

I guess there are a lot of nice things that could happen during this project's ICO period. Well never know what cryptoverse will show us in the next few weeks so its better if we could all be optimistic. Imho. Smiley
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 903

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

On page 9, whitepaper says that you have your own blockchain. So I do not quite understand what tokens you are selling now: tokens for this chain or tokens Ethereum ERC20? If tokens are erc20, then will you do a swap when you start your chain?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

I should note that the Russian translation in the chapter of Securities Laws and Token Purchase Disclaimer is inaccurate.
Namely, a lot of the text is skipped altogether.
I mean the translation of the whitepaper into Russian.

Most of the translators doing a very bad job nowadays. They are using google translate or doing some bad work. I think projects need proofreaders also.

belechau

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

Timing is worse for ICO lately due to market condition.  LANEAXIS seems good project and hope raise enough to finish complete platform.

I guess there are a lot of nice things that could happen during this project's ICO period. Well never know what cryptoverse will show us in the next few weeks so its better if we could all be optimistic. Imho. Smiley

Crypto is unpredictable now, it's hard to say something good or bad, but there are many regulatory issues going on, some weeks may not be enough to define something
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

On page 9, whitepaper says that you have your own blockchain. So I do not quite understand what tokens you are selling now: tokens for this chain or tokens Ethereum ERC20? If tokens are erc20, then will you do a swap when you start your chain?

Some pages later it is said 'The digital utility tokens to be used on LaneAxis’ v.2.0 platform, called AXIS Tokens, will serve as the gateway to LaneAxis’ immutable ledger, digitally bolted to the Ethereum blockchain'.
How does this fit to the statement about own blockchain of page 9?

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

Market condition but not only that, how many ICOs scammed people during this and last year? Too many is my answer, people right now want be 100% sure that their money are safe ( SAFU Grin Grin)

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

Market condition but not only that, how many ICOs scammed people during this and last year? Too many is my answer, people right now want be 100% sure that their money are safe ( SAFU Grin Grin)

As far as i can recall %80 of the icos were scams, So people are very cautious about the project they invest nowadays but i disagree about the timing, markets are recovering (hope they can keep the momentum).

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:26:43 PM

As far as i can recall %80 of the icos were scams, So people are very cautious about the project they invest nowadays but i disagree about the timing, markets are recovering (hope they can keep the momentum).

Not sure if markets are recovering. BTC just dropped to 6200. Every project has to try their best in this market or they will fail.
rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

Not sure if markets are recovering. BTC just dropped to 6200. Every project has to try their best in this market or they will fail.

I was swamped at work and didn't check the markets today before writing. I had a bad day at work and my day got worse after seeing the falls in bitcoin and altcoins.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

"recovering" is a strong word mate, right now market cap is under $200 Billion. About scammers, for sure Laneaxis has a good chance to attract investors since they have a patent in the U.S. and they're working on it since many years

rjp55

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

"recovering" is a strong word mate, right now market cap is under $200 Billion. About scammers, for sure Laneaxis has a good chance to attract investors since they have a patent in the U.S. and they're working on it since many years

Yeah yeah, i'm just being optimistic and keeping up the spirit but you are right about the marketcap. But as you said Laneaxis, with a working company and a patent,  has a lot of chance in being successful

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

As this has raised the soft cap already, there's no worries on that part. In fact it's better for investors if it isn't oversold, so it don't have to keep insane marketcap but there's more room to grow.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

As this has raised the soft cap already, there's no worries on that part. In fact it's better for investors if it isn't oversold, so it don't have to keep insane marketcap but there's more room to grow.

Hard cap is anyway quite high and will be difficult to reach in this time. Softcap is reached and they will surely collect some more money in main sale so they'll have enough to develop their platform.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
belechau

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:03:31 PM

Hard cap is anyway quite high and will be difficult to reach in this time. Softcap is reached and they will surely collect some more money in main sale so they'll have enough to develop their platform.
I believe in some more growth, just like some who recently came to the topic, or met ICO now, there are more interested parties, but hardcap is something they should not really expect, even though everything is possible today
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:09:42 PM

You have quite a big number of competitors in the supply chain's sector by the way, Vechain, Waltonchain, Ambrosus to name a few, how are you confident to make a better platform? I'd really like an answer to this question

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

Yeah yeah, i'm just being optimistic and keeping up the spirit but you are right about the marketcap. But as you said Laneaxis, with a working company and a patent,  has a lot of chance in being successful
the project seems good, solid and have a winning idea unfortunately the market at the moment does not help much, just hope they(team) can raise enough funds to complete the project...
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

It's just better for us investors in a short term if we thing about speculative value. Real value comes always in time and for that it's better that the ico funds are enough for everyone's salaries etc, so the firm can run even without profit for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: