Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

Do you guys accept payments in FIAT for the public sale or only in crypto?
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 911

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

By the way, will the tokens sold be locked at the addresses of the buyers? If not, early buyers will begin selling on etherdelta before the end of the ICO, as it usually happens when there are big bonuses. And here the bonus is 50%, and this is still not taking into account Private Sale (Jun.1 - Jun.20 (UTC)), where the bonus probably was even greater.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

It's like what we've seen with computer, internet amnd mobile phones, the key is to be easely usable by everyone, for example it wasn't easy for everyone to put command lines in ms dos just to play a game

The key on adopting the tech lies on the developers of apps. Normal user never needs to understand the underlying technology below it, as the normal user doesn't understand the tcp/ip or any other technology behind the internet they use daily.
Yes, but it is necessary to pass the information of each step in terms of '' friends '' to those who have the values and interest to invest, but do not have high knowledge, knowing how to communicate with each member of your community passes security and credibility

Now you have lost me, what do you mean? I literally can't understand the whole sentence, maybe it's just me Cheesy. But please elaborate.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:52:07 AM

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:16:21 AM

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.

I think it would be ideal if they could make  special arrangements for investors willing to pay via fiat. Imho:)

there are projects that do that , but for me it kinda defeats the purpose of crypto.

rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

This project is likely to be able to reduce the useless costs of unknown people. To handle and control about how to make simple transportation, this is the right project.
Hopefully many people will join this project.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

is this like the tracking services of postal shipments ?
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

how are you guys planning to convince trucking company to use platform? do they going to be rewarded to use service?

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

is this like the tracking services of postal shipments ?

not just the tracking purpose. There will be a fleet of transporting vehicles.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:06:41 PM

how are you guys planning to convince trucking company to use platform? do they going to be rewarded to use service?

That's a good question. The success of this projects highly depends on the adoption and here they will need to work a lot. I don't know if giving rewards to companies for using the service would be cost efficient for the platform, but some partners or loyalty programs in this area wouldn't hurt.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

I think it would be ideal if they could make  special arrangements for investors willing to pay via fiat. Imho:)

there are projects that do that , but for me it kinda defeats the purpose of crypto.

Actually, i prefer fiat. Because, when they pay in eth, the company sells ethereum and it is like, buyer sold the ethereum for the ecosystem.

But paying with fiat means fresh money for the ecosystem and growing the whole value.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

I think saving money and/or increase their revenue is already a good incentive for truck companies to use the platform. For example, the system will enable them to optimise their route planning.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

I think saving money and/or increase their revenue is already a good incentive for truck companies to use the platform. For example, the system will enable them to optimise their route planning.

Saving money is a huge reason for using any solution. I think you are more than right.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

Saving money is a huge reason for using any solution. I think you are more than right.
In addition to financial savings, greater security and control. Would it be interesting to see potential partners emerging that would work for greater security in the execution of the idea, or is there something in this sense?
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:44:15 PM

Actually, i prefer fiat. Because, when they pay in eth, the company sells ethereum and it is like, buyer sold the ethereum for the ecosystem.

But paying with fiat means fresh money for the ecosystem and growing the whole value.

I hear you, and some benefits of fiat are that for example one scam mining ico that i will leave unnamed has recently been refunding their cc customers. Not the customers that bought with eth.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

That's a good question. The success of this projects highly depends on the adoption and here they will need to work a lot. I don't know if giving rewards to companies for using the service would be cost efficient for the platform, but some partners or loyalty programs in this area wouldn't hurt.

I think this project will attract trucking companies because it eliminates the need for third party or middle men during the transaction, thereby saving them a significant amount of money. Smiley

A lot of crypto projects targeted that removing the middleman and third parties in transactions and raise a lot of investment. So laneaxis has a huge potential in that area.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

I think this project will attract trucking companies because it eliminates the need for third party or middle men during the transaction, thereby saving them a significant amount of money. Smiley

Already said this, supply chain related companies will surely start using this kind of applications when they will be really usable and easy to understand, because they will cut their expenses by eliminating the need of a third party

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

A lot of crypto projects targeted that removing the middleman and third parties in transactions and raise a lot of investment. So laneaxis has a huge potential in that area.

Of course, the intermediaries must now be replaced. this is not the end of a perfect system that needs to be improved. The mechanization of many processes and improvements through such projects will soon take place. we are on the right track.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

Already said this, supply chain related companies will surely start using this kind of applications when they will be really usable and easy to understand, because they will cut their expenses by eliminating the need of a third party

Yeah yeah, for example in my country middlemans in agriculture industry earning more than the actual producers, farmers. This is not fair. So I think this is the same in this industry and people can earn more money due to this project.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

Of course, the intermediaries must now be replaced. this is not the end of a perfect system that needs to be improved. The mechanization of many processes and improvements through such projects will soon take place. we are on the right track.

I think this kind of tracking could quickly become standard much like your standard parcel tracking. So freight companies will want to adopt it because customers want it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: