Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114846 times)
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:13:34 PM

how are you guys planning to convince trucking company to use platform? do they going to be rewarded to use service?

That's a good question. The success of this projects highly depends on the adoption and here they will need to work a lot. I don't know if giving rewards to companies for using the service would be cost efficient for the platform, but some partners or loyalty programs in this area wouldn't hurt.

I think this project will attract trucking companies because it eliminates the need for third party or middle men during the transaction, thereby saving them a significant amount of money. Smiley

A lot of crypto projects targeted that removing the middleman and third parties in transactions and raise a lot of investment. So laneaxis has a huge potential in that area.

Of course, the intermediaries must now be replaced. this is not the end of a perfect system that needs to be improved. The mechanization of many processes and improvements through such projects will soon take place. we are on the right track.

I think this kind of tracking could quickly become standard much like your standard parcel tracking. So freight companies will want to adopt it because customers want it.

Customers love decreased freight costs of course, because this can be a major cost in their balance, imo this project by removing middlemans can provide that solution to them.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

how are you guys planning to convince trucking company to use platform? do they going to be rewarded to use service?

That's a good question. The success of this projects highly depends on the adoption and here they will need to work a lot. I don't know if giving rewards to companies for using the service would be cost efficient for the platform, but some partners or loyalty programs in this area wouldn't hurt.

I think this project will attract trucking companies because it eliminates the need for third party or middle men during the transaction, thereby saving them a significant amount of money. Smiley

A lot of crypto projects targeted that removing the middleman and third parties in transactions and raise a lot of investment. So laneaxis has a huge potential in that area.

Of course, the intermediaries must now be replaced. this is not the end of a perfect system that needs to be improved. The mechanization of many processes and improvements through such projects will soon take place. we are on the right track.

I think this kind of tracking could quickly become standard much like your standard parcel tracking. So freight companies will want to adopt it because customers want it.

Customers love decreased freight costs of course, because this can be a major cost in their balance, imo this project by removing middlemans can provide that solution to them.

What middlemen will be removed though?
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

Anyone who is just adding some cost to the final product and doing nothing or almost nothing I guess.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:15:20 PM

Since the community manager is not really active here, maybe Laneaxis team can think of doing a Q&A session, every place is ok, slack, reddit, I don't care as long as they would host one

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:24:03 PM

Since the community manager is not really active here, maybe Laneaxis team can think of doing a Q&A session, every place is ok, slack, reddit, I don't care as long as they would host one
You are right, when the community manager is active - in theme more detail explained all information that can't be found in whitepaper.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:50:04 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 07:06:10 PM by Amelie Poulain

Anyone who is just adding some cost to the final product and doing nothing or almost nothing I guess.
I think the success of the project will depend on the ability of the team to find partnerships. And also on whether they will be the first to make this service with help of blockchain technology.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:51:44 PM

You are right, when the community manager is active - in theme more detail explained all information that can't be found in whitepaper.

Right? Because whitepapers aren't always very clear and this one seems outdated to me (because again, it's stated that ethereum mining is CPU friendly when we know that right now there ethash asic out there)

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:36:14 PM

Right? Because whitepapers aren't always very clear and this one seems outdated to me (because again, it's stated that ethereum mining is CPU friendly when we know that right now there ethash asic out there)

So much already has been said about the importance of the community managers and keeping community up to date with important information. Especially since quite some projects decide to go for the private sales only, you gotta keep your materials updated.

Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:59:42 PM

So much already has been said about the importance of the community managers and keeping community up to date with important information. Especially since quite some projects decide to go for the private sales only, you gotta keep your materials updated.

Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cusdog

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin

It seems they're being very negligent with interatcting to the customer base here...
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin
Their team could at least conduct online sessions on the YouTube channel with questions and answers at least once a week.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Their team could at least conduct online sessions on the YouTube channel with questions and answers at least once a week.

I think one of the devs is active in the thread, but weekly updates would be good of course. Maybe some short article from time to time.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:53:33 PM

I think one of the devs is active in the thread, but weekly updates would be good of course. Maybe some short article from time to time.
i think that periodical updates would be very welcome by the community even not very frequent once a week with the latest news would already be enough, and even some explanatory video on you tube would be very welcome...
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:16:02 PM

Weekly updates are usually shared in the medium account as well as in the twitter account, but it would be nice to actually get them together here on the topic, not everyone routinely accesses all their networks
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Weekly updates are usually shared in the medium account as well as in the twitter account, but it would be nice to actually get them together here on the topic, not everyone routinely accesses all their networks
For some reason, the lion part of the projects' devs persist in ignoring threads here, forgetting that it's their main audience...
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

For some reason, the lion part of the projects' devs persist in ignoring threads here, forgetting that it's their main audience...

Yeah, they have a very active thread which other icos can see in dreams and they can make it even more active with contributing.

LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

I bet this project has the advantages over other competitors considering its already a working platform and its has patented processes to date.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:27:32 AM

Very active communication in the telegram https://t.me/laneaxis There you can ask any question and get a quick response from the admins. Cool

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

Very active communication in the telegram https://t.me/laneaxis There you can ask any question and get a quick response from the admins. Cool
peeps, this just started off and there's already bashing going on in here.. keep it friendly and give the team the time to unfold..
You guys are right that maintenance of threads like this one and active team membership is key for every project, but hey... not everything goes as planned in cryptoworld...  I think we can all agree to that Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Michel Sam

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

I just read this thread a social website, and cought my attention. I believe that this should be a very good project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: