Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

I bet this project has the advantages over other competitors considering its already a working platform and its has patented processes to date.
I agree, the availability of patents makes this project more reliable - besides, as far as I know they do not yet have competitors in this area.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icologist

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Looks good ! It will create a new revolution.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin
Their team could at least conduct online sessions on the YouTube channel with questions and answers at least once a week.

I think one of the devs is active in the thread, but weekly updates would be good of course. Maybe some short article from time to time.
Very active communication in the telegram https://t.me/laneaxis There you can ask any question and get a quick response from the admins. Cool

Kinda strange that most ICO's put the focus on Telegram these days.
All info there is so liquid.. it's almost not possible to search things there like it is on this forum.
I do prefere the forum to get updates.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

I bet this project has the advantages over other competitors considering its already a working platform and its has patented processes to date.
I agree, the availability of patents makes this project more reliable - besides, as far as I know they do not yet have competitors in this area.

the presence of a patent makes the project more valuable than your average ICO.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

Whops, this project is also about transport and logistic right? if yes, then there are some competitors in this field.
It will be so helpful for me if you guys point out the uniqueness or the advantages of this project compared to the other similiar projects.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

Whops, this project is also about transport and logistic right? if yes, then there are some competitors in this field.
It will be so helpful for me if you guys point out the uniqueness or the advantages of this project compared to the other similiar projects.
Recently, IBM and the logistics company Maersk announced the creation of a joint venture that will develop the world's first blockchain platform for cargo transportation. The technology will allow the use of digital supply chains and the movement of goods around the world in real time.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:56:33 AM

Do they have a community manager or someone else who is active here? I hope it's not the thread creator... his last post was the ANN  Grin
Their team could at least conduct online sessions on the YouTube channel with questions and answers at least once a week.

I think one of the devs is active in the thread, but weekly updates would be good of course. Maybe some short article from time to time.
Very active communication in the telegram https://t.me/laneaxis There you can ask any question and get a quick response from the admins. Cool

All info there is so liquid.. it's almost not possible to search things there like it is on this forum.

Telegram is bound to have a flood of scammers incoming like in Slack because there's no real merit system like we have in bitcointalk. I admid that it has started already but it will get WAY worse until they'll figure something out.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:19:24 AM

Telegram is bound to have a flood of scammers incoming like in Slack because there's no real merit system like we have in bitcointalk. I admid that it has started already but it will get WAY worse until they'll figure something out.

I still don't get why many projects prefer Telegram over Bitcointalk and why wouldn't they at least put the updates out on both resources.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:20:12 AM

What this means: "U.S Patented" ? Patent for what you have? As I see from your website you said that "6 year working company". So you have offline logistic business and now going to crypto?
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

Do you guys accept payments in FIAT for the public sale or only in crypto?

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.

I think it would be ideal if they could make  special arrangements for investors willing to pay via fiat. Imho:)

there are projects that do that , but for me it kinda defeats the purpose of crypto.
Its not a bad idea, it also has a good impact to the cryptocurrency. The fiat money will be exchanged to crypto token and the market cap logically will increase.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

As far as I know they only accept crypto during the token sale, btc, eth and ltc. So, there will be no fiat as an alternative way to join into the project.

I think it would be ideal if they could make  special arrangements for investors willing to pay via fiat. Imho:)

there are projects that do that , but for me it kinda defeats the purpose of crypto.
Its not a bad idea, it also has a good impact to the cryptocurrency. The fiat money will be exchanged to crypto token and the market cap logically will increase.

It will also be better for people that wanna go back to crypto to invest in fiat in the beginning, so having fiat as an option is beneficial these days, I think.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

It will also be better for people that wanna go back to crypto to invest in fiat in the beginning, so having fiat as an option is beneficial these days, I think.

it seems crypto is swing back and recover from last fall, so i think its good to accept fiat payment.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

it seems crypto is swing back and recover from last fall, so i think its good to accept fiat payment.

Yeah because, to shift to the crypto economy we first need to spend our FIAT.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

I still don't get why many projects prefer Telegram over Bitcointalk and why wouldn't they at least put the updates out on both resources.

The telegram has pinned message thing which is very important for this kind of things.

If they make a big announcement in here, if it is not on the first page, it will get lost. But in telegram you can pin it, and can be there as long as you want.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:23 PM

how long ICO is going to run?

LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

As per their information on their website, Tier 3 of token sale will definitely end on December 21, 2018.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:46:22 PM

As per their information on their website, Tier 3 of token sale will definitely end on December 21, 2018.

Thats a long time.. hope they are pushing marketing hard during this season. still a long way to go
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Unfortunately the change in ranking policy caused the account responsible for the topic to be downgraded to newbie, this affects how your post is placed, removing the images and changing its layout, it would be interesting if someone on the front page edits your post and insert them. It's just by visual but interesting to newcomers to the thread  Grin
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

Unfortunately the change in ranking policy caused the account responsible for the topic to be downgraded to newbie, this affects how your post is placed, removing the images and changing its layout, it would be interesting if someone on the front page edits your post and insert them. It's just by visual but interesting to newcomers to the thread  Grin

Yes that's right, the ANN post doesn't look good now, it gives a poor impression to newcomers. I think with a copper membership thread opener should be able to fix the images.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Yes that's right, the ANN post doesn't look good now, it gives a poor impression to newcomers. I think with a copper membership thread opener should be able to fix the images.

They need only 1 merit to rank up the OP. that should be doable. They could make it a bounty task.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: