Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:16:01 PM

public sale is on? what is the initial investment bonus? is there a real-time counter for raised sum on the project's website?...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

public sale is on? what is the initial investment bonus? is there a real-time counter for raised sum on the project's website?...

Not yet, public sales starts in around 1h 45min. They have a progress bar on their website, I hope it will be real-time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
johntravolta63

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

cheeeeck the weeebsite!!! it's all there!! Huh Huh Huh
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:19:12 PM

cheeeeck the weeebsite!!! it's all there!! Huh Huh Huh
stay calm, my friend Wink
IcECUBE14

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

i thinkd during private pre-salebonus initially was 30%
Qimairein

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:28 PM

i thinkd during private pre-salebonus initially was 30%
i agree
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

Unfortunately the change in ranking policy caused the account responsible for the topic to be downgraded to newbie, this affects how your post is placed, removing the images and changing its layout, it would be interesting if someone on the front page edits your post and insert them. It's just by visual but interesting to newcomers to the thread  Grin

Yes that's right, the ANN post doesn't look good now, it gives a poor impression to newcomers. I think with a copper membership thread opener should be able to fix the images.

They need only 1 merit to rank up the OP. that should be doable. They could make it a bounty task.  Grin

Did you just troll me? I sent 1 merit to laneaxis, but it did not have any effect aside from wasting 1 merit. The ANN still looks like shit.

Maybe thread opener didn't have time to fix the first message? Give some time to him Smiley btw. you are very generous.
Actually, maybe it is not automatic, better to wait and see what it gives, I also thought of giving them credit for this reason, after all I will be following the project, but I will wait for the result. I hope your intention has not been in vain
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:22 AM

Not yet, public sales starts in around 1h 45min. They have a progress bar on their website, I hope it will be real-time.

I hope their Tier 1 of main sale will do very good considering it has already surpassed its softcap of $2 million as per info on the site.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

Unfortunately the change in ranking policy caused the account responsible for the topic to be downgraded to newbie, this affects how your post is placed, removing the images and changing its layout, it would be interesting if someone on the front page edits your post and insert them. It's just by visual but interesting to newcomers to the thread  Grin

Or he can upgrade to copper member and it should work. Or someone give him merits. I don't see other options honestly but yes, the OP is the most important post

there are many offer from community manager that can make agood thread if they didn't upgrade to copper member, and if they hire community manager, they can handle bounty too.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
imandev

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:01:04 AM

Dear LANEXIS Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

https://i.imgur.com/XQOTlQU.png

https://i.imgur.com/aGJudB0.png
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

I hope their Tier 1 of main sale will do very good considering it has already surpassed its softcap of $2 million as per info on the site.
Yes, I think so seeing their sales have exceeded softcap on the numbers $2,4 m, and is currently the main sales Tier1 is underway until 30 days left, and there will still be the main sales of Tier 2 and 3 that will end until December. I think there's still plenty of time to reach hardcap.

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

Yes, I think so seeing their sales have exceeded softcap on the numbers $2,4 m, and is currently the main sales Tier1 is underway until 30 days left, and there will still be the main sales of Tier 2 and 3 that will end until December. I think there's still plenty of time to reach hardcap.

Their hard cap is 30m$

In current market conditions, i don't think it is reachable. But if market goes better, who knows.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

Their hard cap is 30m$

In current market conditions, i don't think it is reachable. But if market goes better, who knows.

When will the public sales end? I see a bit movement of cryptocurrency market cap, but the resistance is really strong.
Well, a good project wont just rely on crypto market condition.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

Given that this project has already a working platform and been in operation for years now, I wont be surprised if it will achieve its hard cap target. Imho.
Do they already have a working platform? as far as I know they have only patent, but lot of work is still ahead - their main task will be to find major partners, introduce new technology and marketing after ICO.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

Their hard cap is 30m$

It is doubtful that growth in the market will begin earlier than February 2019. If growth is, it is very slow. Now we are almost at the bottom.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

Their hard cap is 30m$

The hardcap is not that important number as a softcap and since they already reached it, Laneaxis shouldn't have a problem moneywise. Besides, you never know with crypto what the next month gonna bring.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

Their hard cap is 30m$

The hardcap is not that important number as a softcap and since they already reached it, Laneaxis shouldn't have a problem moneywise. Besides, you never know with crypto what the next month gonna bring.
I don't like projects that easily can reach hard cap - then their team becomes lazy and slow. For optimal development of the project ideal result, I guess - can be something average between soft and hard caps.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:02:43 AM

Their hard cap is 30m$

I don't like projects that easily can reach hard cap - then their team becomes lazy and slow. For optimal development of the project ideal result, I guess - can be something average between soft and hard caps.

Also, when reaching the hard cap it is harder to grow on price. I always prefer smaller market cap comparing to a bigger one.

Price can grow more and easily with the smaller market cap. And if there is a soft cap, i'm happy with it.

yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

In south of Europe, drivers are suffering a lot from competition of Eastern Europe drivers, as they don't respect the working hours limitations. Will this system also improve the control of working hours?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Or he can upgrade to copper member and it should work. Or someone give him merits. I don't see other options honestly but yes, the OP is the most important post

there are many offer from community manager that can make agood thread if they didn't upgrade to copper member, and if they hire community manager, they can handle bounty too.
I do not remember to see anything about reward in this Thread, but the idea is really nice, besides a greater control on the projects in several aspects, it allows greater dissemination of information to the Community and new followers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: