Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
Rellinc

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

what is hardcap?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mew-fan

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

what is hardcap?
Hard cap: 300MIL tokens, soft cap reached: 2MIL$
Rellinc

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

what is hardcap?
and how much 1 token?
mew-fan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

what is hardcap?
and how much 1 token?
0.25$
Rellinc

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

thank you
mew-fan

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:37:01 PM

you are welcome  Smiley Smiley
Jorifrom

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:13:31 PM

what's a DSN?
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

what's a DSN?
This all is a revolution in the whole sphere! Globally connecting drivers to a single social network will generate massive amounts of data and information that can be shared on a global scale. The AXIS Token will be adopted on a massive scale as millions of participants take advantage of the Driver Social Network (DSN) benefits. One more covenient feature!
Jorifrom

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

what's a DSN?
This all is a revolution in the whole sphere! Globally connecting drivers to a single social network will generate massive amounts of data and information that can be shared on a global scale. The AXIS Token will be adopted on a massive scale as millions of participants take advantage of the Driver Social Network (DSN) benefits. One more covenient feature!
and what will be the benefits?
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

what's a DSN?
drivers will be able to interact with each other, receive discounts on such things as food, fuel, and tires, receive real-time traffic and weather conditions, and enjoy other features
Jorifrom

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

what's a DSN?
drivers will be able to interact with each other, receive discounts on such things as food, fuel, and tires, receive real-time traffic and weather conditions, and enjoy other features
thanks for the help!
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

I had the impression that the platform is oriented only to the United States.
At least in the near future this is so?

It kinda goes from the headline they have a patent in the US and I think I saw somewhere they have an operating company in the US, so my guess would be that's where they will launch. Don't really know if they gonna expand from there, probably, why not.

Is this an official information, or guesses? Perhaps in the near future there are many problems with the possible place chosen, with possible regulations or legal requirements
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

It kinda goes from the headline they have a patent in the US and I think I saw somewhere they have an operating company in the US, so my guess would be that's where they will launch. Don't really know if they gonna expand from there, probably, why not.

According to their roadmap they have intensions to expand and operate globally but it will take some time, it's planned for Q2 22.

That is alright with me, actually most projects / platforms needs ample time to expand their operations globally and that is understandable. Imho.

True, nothing can be done in a night. A long and steady development will be needed for a project to expand their operate zone. We will see for how long this can be achieved.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

According to their roadmap they have intensions to expand and operate globally but it will take some time, it's planned for Q2 22.

That is alright with me, actually most projects / platforms needs ample time to expand their operations globally and that is understandable. Imho.

True, nothing can be done in a night. A long and steady development will be needed for a project to expand their operate zone. We will see for how long this can be achieved.

Q2 22? thats long time to wait.
what will they do before it.?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

That's a very long roadmap but it is also honest. You need years to expand across the globe.
Perhaps you are right,for the implementation of the full implementation will take quite a bit of time.But I think this idea is very big and strong,so I think it makes sense to wait for the full implementation.I watch this project and wish the team success in this difficult way.
I think that is better to focus in successs in one place, in this case it will be the US and after success expanding to other places.
By the way, is US residents can participate in this ICO? is there will be necessary to do KYC procedure?

Nope, you can find that from their ico page:
"(a) while purchasing Tokens you acknowledge that you are not a permanent residence permit (green card) holder in the United States of America, or (ii) a citizen or a resident (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or any other possessions of the United States of America, or People's Republic of China, or a person of these countries or territories or (iii) a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of any country or territory where transactions with digital tokens and/or digital currencies are prohibited or in any other manner restricted by applicable law."

Interestingly, the platform is oriented to the US market, and at the same time, the acquisition of tokens is not available to US residents. In addition, as I wrote above, the translation of whitepaper into Russian is not exactly done, as, for example, it says that it is allowed to buy tokens to US residents if they are "accredited investors".
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

What all countries are supported initially?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

This is a long-term project, the availability of a patent makes them more reliable than other projects - I'm just afraid that someone can be first - who can create a platform with a similar concept to Q2 22.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

This is a long-term project, the availability of a patent makes them more reliable than other projects - I'm just afraid that someone can be first - who can create a platform with a similar concept to Q2 22.
Indeed, that's too much time so they can happen a lot of things in the meantime.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

Indeed, that's too much time so they can happen a lot of things in the meantime.

Expansion demands a lot of time and not time only, it's not something you can do in one week or even in a month, so I wouldn't be that worried about the competition. The quality is still important.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

That's a very long roadmap but it is also honest. You need years to expand across the globe.
Perhaps you are right,for the implementation of the full implementation will take quite a bit of time.But I think this idea is very big and strong,so I think it makes sense to wait for the full implementation.I watch this project and wish the team success in this difficult way.
I think that is better to focus in successs in one place, in this case it will be the US and after success expanding to other places.
By the way, is US residents can participate in this ICO? is there will be necessary to do KYC procedure?

Nope, you can find that from their ico page:
"(a) while purchasing Tokens you acknowledge that you are not a permanent residence permit (green card) holder in the United States of America, or (ii) a citizen or a resident (tax or otherwise) of the United States of America, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or any other possessions of the United States of America, or People's Republic of China, or a person of these countries or territories or (iii) a citizen or resident (tax or otherwise) of any country or territory where transactions with digital tokens and/or digital currencies are prohibited or in any other manner restricted by applicable law."

Interestingly, the platform is oriented to the US market, and at the same time, the acquisition of tokens is not available to US residents. In addition, as I wrote above, the translation of whitepaper into Russian is not exactly done, as, for example, it says that it is allowed to buy tokens to US residents if they are "accredited investors".

Most of the projects like that. They can't sell tokens to US residents but they are operating in US.

Well they can always buy from exchanges.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: