Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114822 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

apart from the patent already approved, thei have other patents pending if I recall correctly? Anyone knows what they are for? For sure are supply chain related and transportation related but it would be good to know details

In whitepaper it says: "Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no:
9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can
read here:
https://laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf
this patent alone, along with dozens more pending, gives us a significant and noteworthy competitive
edge."

But no details what are they.

Would be really good to know what other patents are about. Do you guys know how long it takes for a patent to be approved in the US?

It is understandable not to mention what is not yet approved, at least for preservation, many projects launched without registered patents had problems with plagiarism later. It would be interesting to see new approvals coming up, but time will just say
the team is perfectly right not to talk about it, there is a great risk of plagiarism, i believe that as soon as they register the patents will talk about it here on the forum...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

apart from the patent already approved, thei have other patents pending if I recall correctly? Anyone knows what they are for? For sure are supply chain related and transportation related but it would be good to know details

if they have multiple patents they should definitely mention them here. that increases the value of the investment.

As i mentioned earlier. They have pending approvals but not any approved patents.

If they get any more approve, i believe they will make an announcement about it.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

Few questions

5: What are your coin specs in terms of algorithm, mining and total supply?

On the site there is such information:

Total Circulation: 500 million AXIS tokens
TGE Hardcap: 300 million AXIS tokens

That also means it will be a token so PoS unless they swap to their own PoW chain one day.

I don't understand... if the token generation event premines 300 million coins, how would that information define it as a proof of stake coin?
Did they write it on the whitepaper? about the PoS or Pow?
And also its 200 million coins not 300 million right?
Clif4d

Activity: 150
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:45:17 AM

This venture is superior to anything other.Great venture with Great colleagues and the group behind
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:07:05 AM

Few questions

That also means it will be a token so PoS unless they swap to their own PoW chain one day.

I don't understand... if the token generation event premines 300 million coins, how would that information define it as a proof of stake coin?

300 M premine coin? is this real?
so, any detail of coin specification? algo, pos reward, mining reward?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:02:24 AM

In whitepaper it says: "Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no:
9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can
read here:
this patent alone, along with dozens more pending, gives us a significant and noteworthy competitive
edge."

Would be really good to know what other patents are about. Do you guys know how long it takes for a patent to be approved in the US?

It is understandable not to mention what is not yet approved, at least for preservation, many projects launched without registered patents had problems with plagiarism later. It would be interesting to see new approvals coming up, but time will just say
the team is perfectly right not to talk about it, there is a great risk of plagiarism, i believe that as soon as they register the patents will talk about it here on the forum...

Of course! I do think that pending patents are well protected intellectual property and anything about it are keep in secret until the patent has been approved in order to avoid any patent frauds and issues that may arise in the future.
Exactly, although there are pre-registration documents, which in most cases prevent internal leakages in the body itself, it is always better to be safe than sorry
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Few questions

300 million is what they are selling it means %60 of the tokens. Other %40 is for team, advisors, reserve and etc.

It is not about new blockchain, pow and pos at all.

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

Few questions

300 M premine coin? is this real?
so, any detail of coin specification? algo, pos reward, mining reward?

It will not be a coin. This is the ERC20 token. Smart contracts will be linked to the Laneaxis database, and thus the platform will function. That is, the system consists of: Ethereum - AXIS Token - "...LaneAxis' immutable ledger, digitally bolted to the Ethereum blockchain." (page 27 of Whitepaper).
00007crypto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:50:03 AM

nice team..!! and great project..! what's the future plan of the project??
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

read here:
edge."

Of course! I do think that pending patents are well protected intellectual property and anything about it are keep in secret until the patent has been approved in order to avoid any patent frauds and issues that may arise in the future.
Exactly, although there are pre-registration documents, which in most cases prevent internal leakages in the body itself, it is always better to be safe than sorry
I see the point of not saying anything about them yet. I hope we have news about it soon.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Jusr read this in twitter:

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

LaneAxis is excited to announce our partnership with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder @ethereumJoseph!

What main goal of this partnership? How they will used your technology? Or how you will cooperate with ConsenSys and Ethereum Cofounder?

I don't know what ConsensSys does but this cooperation means that Laneaxis will probably stay on Ethereum for a long time,
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:23:38 AM

I guess that Consensys will just help them out since its goal is to help build on Ethereum. Joseph Lubin is just the head of Consensys!

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:16:12 AM

I guess that Consensys will just help them out since its goal is to help build on Ethereum. Joseph Lubin is just the head of Consensys!

Partnerships always bring more publicity to ico projects.

Details of the partnership are important, yes, but without details still, this is good news.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:55:48 AM

Details of the partnership are important, yes, but without details still, this is good news.
Partnership at this early stage is uniquely positive news, I like that the team is actively involved not only in the development of the platform, but also finds new partners.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:57:28 AM

Consensys brings exposure, just look at Consensys' website, they just literally help to build and grow your project on the ethereum blockchain. It would be to see pratical examples (past projects)

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
2: How much does it cost to use your platform?
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.

Yeah, but this is cost of transportation that's gonna be reduced, that's a perk for transportation companies. They will still need to pay for the platform services, nothing is for free.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

Few questions

1: Who are the participants on the logistic chain that will need to use your platform.
3: Where do your clients are supposed to acquire these tokens? (if they are needed to use the platform) Free market exchanges or...?
4: If the tokens (or coins) are to be acquired from the exchange, how do you solve the possible liquidation problem (not enough sellers and the token gets too expensive to use)

Very good questions. I hope you get the answers. Any tradeable coin is hard to use for companies if the value is not pegged to fiat in some way. If it is not pegged they face the risk of high volatility and cannot properly plan in advance,
My thoughts about second question - at their website written that with help of their platform the costs of transportaion will be reduced -30%, so I suppose this figure from the current cost of conventional carriers.

Yeah, but this is cost of transportation that's gonna be reduced, that's a perk for transportation companies. They will still need to pay for the platform services, nothing is for free.

Yes, the companies need to buy tokens somewhere to use the service. Imagine one day a token costs 5 cents while the next day it will cost 10 cents.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:53:40 PM

Few questions

Yes, the companies need to buy tokens somewhere to use the service. Imagine one day a token costs 5 cents while the next day it will cost 10 cents.
With this volatility as in the crypto market, stable price is not something that can be expected .. I can't fully understand how it will be work - how price will be formed, I hope someone from the project team can shed some light on this issue.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Few questions

With this volatility as in the crypto market, stable price is not something that can be expected .. I can't fully understand how it will be work - how price will be formed, I hope someone from the project team can shed some light on this issue.

the could just name the price in Fiat but the payment be made in tokens

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: