Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

Seems like a promising project. Is anyone able to verify team? And why you guys need patent in open source space?

Can someone please respond to this question. Hyperledger protocol is open source so why the need for patents?

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

Seems like a promising project. Is anyone able to verify team? And why you guys need patent in open source space?

Can someone please respond to this question. Hyperledger protocol is open source so why the need for patents?

my friend has direct contact to core team.
i don't ask about team detail, but he tell me that this project is great, another profitable ICO

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:14:25 AM

LaneAxis focuses on providing real-time visibility of industry and geography through sophisticated design tools. It is hoped the devices they create can be beneficial to everyday life for small and large industries. I strongly support this project is to continue to thrive.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

my friend has direct contact to core team.
i don't ask about team detail, but he tell me that this project is great, another profitable ICO

Still i would be cautious on jumping in blindly, this is not the first project of his kind and other big players are jumping in.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

A bit disappointing neither Joseph nor ConsenSys did not post anything about the partnership with LaneAxis on their Twitter channels yet, but I suppose actions speak louder than words. Hopefully they confirm and clarify their relationship though.

I don't think they would fabricate such a huge thing Cheesy

Also they are conducting an ico and of course they will announce it hard but ConsenSys has all the time to make the announcement. They don't have anything to rush right now.

Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:39:00 AM

If I'm not mistaken, the platform itself and its many processes are being patented to prevent any future issues, Hyperledger protocol is only a part of that platform.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 869

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:24:29 AM

A bit disappointing neither Joseph nor ConsenSys did not post anything about the partnership with LaneAxis on their Twitter channels yet, but I suppose actions speak louder than words. Hopefully they confirm and clarify their relationship though.

It would be nice to really see some confirmation of this partnership...
Since they really do not have a single reference to twitter. Maybe they do not attach much importance to this partnership.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

If I'm not mistaken, the platform itself and its many processes are being patented to prevent any future issues, Hyperledger protocol is only a part of that platform.

Yes, you can think of it as a software suite like MS Office and they have patented it so that no competitor can just copy&paste it.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

It would be nice to really see some confirmation of this partnership...
Since they really do not have a single reference to twitter. Maybe they do not attach much importance to this partnership.

Partnership will take a big role in the development of a project and it is a bit confusing when they don't announce it at any place. Partnership will add more confidence to investors as one of their reference before deciding to invest on a project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

Big partnerships are always nice. They help in building user's trust and project's credibility.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:49:32 AM

Big partnerships are always nice. They help in building user's trust and project's credibility.

They are even nicer in ico phase. It brings trust and publicity more than anything.

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

They are even nicer in ico phase. It brings trust and publicity more than anything.

Not just that, it brings more transparency and trust towards the team's work for the project. We will see those partnerships flourish in the next months when their platforms get alive.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Consensys Partnership can lead to many great opportunities. Laneaxis is going on the right track as far as i can See.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

Not just that, it brings more transparency and trust towards the team's work for the project. We will see those partnerships flourish in the next months when their platforms get alive.

if a team announces these one at a time it's better, in order to keep people interested.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

if a team announces these one at a time it's better, in order to keep people interested.

having a non decreasing hype effect is very crucial in times like this(hard times to raise investment) team will balance this.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

I think they will made announse. Partnership with such big projects in crypto-industry cant be a fake, as this can disclose very quickly. But I interesting in details about this partnership.
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

I think they will made announse. Partnership with such big projects in crypto-industry cant be a fake, as this can disclose very quickly. But I interesting in details about this partnership.

I too very curious about this partnership and its details. I think they are working on small details etc. about the Partnership announcement.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

I too very curious about this partnership and its details. I think they are working on small details etc. about the Partnership announcement.
A partnership are always good news and something that projects used to announce in a proper moment to create as much impact as they can. I hope it doesn't take too long to see the announcement.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

having a non decreasing hype effect is very crucial in times like this(hard times to raise investment) team will balance this.

They already showed they are capable of getting good investment. (More than 2.4m is a great amount for the current market)

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

is end-to-end freight solution going to be available from beginning (i.e invoice) on smart contract?  Like this idea and may help transportation industry globally not just Europe.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: