Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

i am wondering about GPS support with platform. is transportation company have to invest into compatible hardware or any would work with LANEAXIS platform?
In addition, will need many these devices, and I think that they are not cheap. By the way, who will be the manufacturer of these devices?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

i am wondering about GPS support with platform. is transportation company have to invest into compatible hardware or any would work with LANEAXIS platform?
In addition, will need many these devices, and I think that they are not cheap. By the way, who will be the manufacturer of these devices?

This info is not yet public or they might have not made any partnership yet.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

i think it is not like this in crypto only, real projects which are not related to any crypto etc., plans in paper are always different in real life results. only a few of them really follow their plan and succeed.

Yes, that is why i think it's quite important to understand if there is some plan they are going to put in motion or is a "we will see".

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

i think it is not like this in crypto only, real projects which are not related to any crypto etc., plans in paper are always different in real life results. only a few of them really follow their plan and succeed.

Yes, that is why i think it's quite important to understand if there is some plan they are going to put in motion or is a "we will see".
Unfortunately this is a reality, each project has many factors to execute with reliability to the script, such as Team, funds, market. Most of the previous ones had changes and / or distortions in their scripts, but that does not mean that they were not successful
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Unfortunately this is a reality, each project has many factors to execute with reliability to the script, such as Team, funds, market. Most of the previous ones had changes and / or distortions in their scripts, but that does not mean that they were not successful

Sometimes you need to pivot. this industry is still new and growing, so you can't plan everything.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

A partnership with FOAM or Platin would be cool.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

If any gps device can work it's better for sure, the story that you have to buy specific hardware for specific software only worked with apple products so far Cheesy

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

If any gps device can work it's better for sure, the story that you have to buy specific hardware for specific software only worked with apple products so far Cheesy

They better not follow in apple footsteps, because it's a very high chance it won't work for them, so they rather adjust.

mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

adaptability is a virtue in every sector is not a bad thing, to say an example, many crypto didn't plan to implement masternodes but eventually many did because it's a nice system

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

They better not follow in apple footsteps, because it's a very high chance it won't work for them, so they rather adjust.

Maybe they can even use smartphone gps location of the driver's phone.
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:31:26 PM

Maybe it's the goal as well since they will publish a mobile app? I'll rephrase it, I think that it's very likely to happen since they will release a mobile app

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

Maybe it's the goal as well since they will publish a mobile app? I'll rephrase it, I think that it's very likely to happen since they will release a mobile app

Why build something yourself, what has already been built?

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

the app would probably connect to the patented software so there is nothing like this currently
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

the app would probably connect to the patented software so there is nothing like this currently
It's not enough to have a new software to success it has to be something useful and different.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

It's not enough to have a new software to success it has to be something useful and different.

It is very useful if it will work sometime.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

-
Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Because of speculation and fear of losing is the reason why many people buy and trade token utility. People who usually opt to purchase the Utility expects that the token coin holder will get the positive effects of the project.

Well everybody is hoping for the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and hope it will do. When that happens, enormous profits can be made just by holding it alone. Smiley

You are right crypto market works in mysterious ways and many people lose money in FOMO.

Additionally,  crypto investors are now getting more mature as they conduct a DYOR first before delving into investing to any kind of crytpo and that is good.

Yeah, last year we were all buying random airdrop tokens because they were pumping.

Now we are more mature, more clever and less greedy.

I have noticed that in the bear market people tend to research a lot more before investing. But i wouldn't go as far as people were less greedy.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

It should have at least one apparent competitive advantage over its rivals, ideally many advantages. Otherwise, it would not be differentiated form others.
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:16:56 PM

It should have at least one apparent competitive advantage over its rivals, ideally many advantages. Otherwise, it would not be differentiated form others.

Well unlike their rivals in the crypto space, this is a working company with a history in logistics and contacts made during it.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Well unlike their rivals in the crypto space, this is a working company with a history in logistics and contacts made during it.
That's a good start point for sure but they wil have to show something different to others in order to get investors attention.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

By the way, is there any new update with regards to this project's partnership with Consynsys. The twitter post link to it was broken? https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: