Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114824 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

That's a really good question. It might be a good idea to do so, but I assume in different countries there are different rules, so they'll need to check whether it's worth it or maybe not.
I think that first they should focus on one place and then look for another one. Now is too soon to start thinking in expansion plans.
i also believe that in this phase of the project the team will focus only on a region for the launch and perhaps later on they will make global expansion projects...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

That's a really good question. It might be a good idea to do so, but I assume in different countries there are different rules, so they'll need to check whether it's worth it or maybe not.
I think that first they should focus on one place and then look for another one. Now is too soon to start thinking in expansion plans.
i also believe that in this phase of the project the team will focus only on a region for the launch and perhaps later on they will make global expansion projects...

By the way, is it something that the Team has already defined, or will it still be discussed where they will start their activities? It is something important for the success of the project, good niches need to be selected for such
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:57:50 PM

Can you explain a bit further how this works? Do patents only work for regions?

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

That is indeed how patents work.

Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

You have to file for patent coverage within the countries you seek to be able to assert your patent rights.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

You have to file for patent coverage within the countries you seek to be able to assert your patent rights.

So a big multinational with plans for a global rollout of his product needs to patent his product in every country? and different countries probably have diffrent requirements for patents. Pfffff.....

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:15:17 PM

The LaneAxis platform enables shippers and manufacturers to keep track of transported goods in real-time via GPS - enabled devices proactive control over every shipment - as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.
It is interesting ideas, but I believe that it is really hard to make it come true with fully functional solution for logistics area.
There are lots of projects aim at logistics branch, unfortunately, most of them failed.

Maybe most of those previous projects failed because they lack the expertise and capability to implement the project successfully. Imho.

they didn't failed yet since we're at the beginning of supply chain+blockchain. Most companies are just not ready to change their habits even if this means more money in their pockets at the end of each quarter
I think that this project will be successful, they have a patent and partner at this stage - this is indicator that the team has done great job, I hope it will continue at the same pace.

Actually, having healthy competition would be good for projects involved as this inspire teams to work more harder to outpace one another which is good for crypo evolution. Smiley

First mover advantage only lasts so long
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:24:23 PM

So a big multinational with plans for a global rollout of his product needs to patent his product in every country? and different countries probably have diffrent requirements for patents. Pfffff.....

This is really strange. So you have to patent your product in China to avoid that they build it million times ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:37:31 PM

The LANEAXSIS project is engaged in transportation, this will be a very good innovation. Because once this team had experienced success, then they can help anyone who wants to invest in making a big profit and certainly very useful.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

In Europe you cannot even patent something like that, based on that little i know.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

So, i can take their patent and apply like it is my solution to another territory they didn't apply to? It seems problematic.

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

This raises a questions on my behalf. What if somebody filed a same patent fraudulently in other country whereas that patent was already approved in U.S by the original entity? Is there a mechanism to prevent such actions?
zgrdyg

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

So, i can take their patent and apply like it is my solution to another territory they didn't apply to? It seems problematic.

I think we are lacking about knowledge in patent law.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

what about the drivers and trucks. Who all can join the platform?
zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

what about the drivers and trucks. Who all can join the platform?

Like uber with trucks? That would be very good i think.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

You are right about it.

A clarification about the patent would be great, i think.

zgrdyg

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

You are right about it.

A clarification about the patent would be great, i think.

Community manager in here will talk with the people in team and clarify us in here.

laneaxisdivine

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

Driver Social Network
nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

Driver Social Network

Could you please elaborate on what is Driver Social Network and how that answers the question?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

Driver Social Network

Could you please elaborate on what is Driver Social Network and how that answers the question?

I didn't understand that either in relation with the question. However the token must be used to pay for services which the platform will offer, if i must make a guess

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: