Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion  (Read 114827 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

Can you explain a bit further how this works? Do patents only work for regions?

Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

Patent laws vary greatly across countries, so they really have to think if it's even worth getting a patent for the same thing in multiple countries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:05:02 AM

Are you going to expand your patent on the other regions as you grow in order to not get it stolen on other regions?

Patents are territorial rights. In general, the exclusive rights are only applicable in the country or region in which a patent has been filed and granted, in accordance with the law of that country or region.

Patent laws vary greatly across countries, so they really have to think if it's even worth getting a patent for the same thing in multiple countries.

Patents seem very complex situation. I think we really need a statement from the team.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

Patents seem very complex situation. I think we really need a statement from the team.

Indeed, complex, tedious and expensive. Afaik, the EU was planning to implement a unitary patent that, if granted, would be valid in each EU country but don't know what stage they are. This would make patent applications at least in Europe easier and cheaper.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Indeed, complex, tedious and expensive. Afaik, the EU was planning to implement a unitary patent that, if granted, would be valid in each EU country but don't know what stage they are. This would make patent applications at least in Europe easier and cheaper.
That would be good news, there's a real need of something like that.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

No worries about LaneAxis and its future… All the partnership talk makes me even more hopeful for what the future might bring…
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:47:57 PM

what about the drivers and trucks. Who all can join the platform?

Like uber with trucks? That would be very good i think.

That is the question for which I need a bit more clarification. If I have a truck can I join the platform?
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

That is the question for which I need a bit more clarification. If I have a truck can I join the platform?

I doubt you'll be able to do that at first. I think they'll start with big companies.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

I doubt you'll be able to do that at first. I think they'll start with big companies.

That's probably not that easy, especially with big companies. They already have established systems that work, in order for them to switch to something else, LaneAxis has to be better and more efficient.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Convincing larger transportation company is hard but i am sure there are many keep looking the way to optimize performance to lower cost. There are so many trade shows for transport logistics all around the world. Hope that LANEAXIS raise enough fund and promote product out their on trade shows.

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

That's a bit too simplistic  Smiley
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

That is indeed how patents work.

You have to file for patent coverage within the countries you seek to be able to assert your patent rights.

So a big multinational with plans for a global rollout of his product needs to patent his product in every country? and different countries probably have diffrent requirements for patents. Pfffff.....

This is really strange. So you have to patent your product in China to avoid that they build it million times ...

As if China cares about patents, hahahahaha

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

You have to file for patent coverage within the countries you seek to be able to assert your patent rights.

So a big multinational with plans for a global rollout of his product needs to patent his product in every country? and different countries probably have diffrent requirements for patents. Pfffff.....

This is really strange. So you have to patent your product in China to avoid that they build it million times ...

My question from the beginning, if the patents have territorial validity, what prevents someone from, after the success of the project in a country where the patent exists, register a similar patent in another country and perform as original, winning competition and seeking new countries  Huh
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Chinese companies have recently taken advantage of its harsh patenting practice and in many cases have European and German patents, which have not been protected in China, protected by the Chinese Patent Office - often in Chinese, making them difficult to research by European companies. A practice under which e.g. also the prominent project of the maglev railway suffers, because meanwhile nearly all basic patents of the course were registered by Chinese enterprises in China.

source:https://www.mittelstandswiki.de/wissen/Patentschutz_f%C3%BCr_China

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

i think so, you need to be a part of companie to be able join this platform, its only my opinion.
if in the future laneaxis allow individual driver to join their platform, it will be better.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

Driver Social Network

You didn't answer the question but as I understood it will always be an erc20 token (which will be used in the Driver Social Network as you said ?). However, no plans to swap to erc223 which is more safe and cheap?

nobytes

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

While there are lot's of piratism on the patent and copyriht area in China, they are currently fighting it with a lot of new innovations but explaining that further would be just shilling other projects on this thread and i'll pass on further explanation.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

Driver Social Network

You didn't answer the question but as I understood it will always be an erc20 token (which will be used in the Driver Social Network as you said ?). However, no plans to swap to erc223 which is more safe and cheap?

There are only some exchanges who accept and trade erc223 token. It may be advanced in features but unless used widespread, it wont be easy to bring it in practicality.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Driver Social Network

There are only some exchanges who accept and trade erc223 token. It may be advanced in features but unless used widespread, it wont be easy to bring it in practicality.
Only some exchanges? but what about the basics - decentralized: Etherdelta and Idex? Good listing, for example Bittrex or Binance it will be not easy to get this.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

While there are lot's of piratism on the patent and copyriht area in China, they are currently fighting it with a lot of new innovations but explaining that further would be just shilling other projects on this thread and i'll pass on further explanation.
You are right, I also doubt that the rules regarding patents will be observed in China, However, in other countries where there is a judicial system, for copyright infringement can get large penalty.
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

You are right, I also doubt that the rules regarding patents will be observed in China, However, in other countries where there is a judicial system, for copyright infringement can get large penalty.
Well, they have death penalty in China for corruption, so I am pretty sure that Chinese used to obey the rules and laws...
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: