Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:22:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3701 times)
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

Now is not the best time for the market of cryptocurrencies, but we have seen such situations many times and the cryptocurrencies has not disappeared and not depreciated. So I'm sure the situation will improve by the end of the year.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

maybe inflation affects the weakness of bitcoin and this makes the market sluggish and maybe 2018 is not a good year for the decline in the value of bitcoin currencies and I am sure the next year. bitcoin will be high and soar
dannywhite

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

I think the current crypto market especially for btc seems to be just fine but people are still waiting for the big pump which really has not happen yet due to some unrelenting issues of btc. I think the altcoins has been undergoing tough ride this time for it has experienced several and long bear markets which I think would last a little bit longer if btc will remain dormant in it's current market value. However, I still believe that crypto market will recover in the coming weeks and bear market will fade away to give way on the coming bull market.

What proofs do we have that it will rise up again and will be topping its hights as it did at the beginning of the year? We are talking about investing and how unstable the market, not only crypto is! How sure can we be that the investment in cryptocurrencies won't end up as a failure again?  

Yes, I agree, investing is a risky deal. But. As far as it is researched, there are many positive predictions towards BTC increment. It assures 2022 as the most positive year for investors.

https://smartereum.com/3351/bitcoin-price-predictions-2018-bitcoin-will-reach-25000-in-2018-and-125000-by-2022-bitcoin-price-today-thu-aug-2/
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

currently the situation is in bear market still  is the time for buying or holding  not good for selling ,  its the time to accumulate more bitcoin or alt coins . in my opinion to buy btc  in dip partially not fully,  once btc stable and start rally it gives good profit  but mainly important dont lose money which u cannot afford to lose. dont invest much money which u cannot afford to lose. btc is not stable  but btc dominance increases in coin market cap .
I think it's the smartest thing you can do, accumulate during the bear market. People should invest with a plan that way , in case of a lose , you dont loose everything at once.
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

Ahh, its not that rough ride made. Actually with smart investment and methods you could have earned bigger profits and wouldn't be arguing about the roughness of the market. Its simple that bitcoin fluctuated from 12k to 5K and now it is again regaining the dominance. This means you would have earned profits if you bought at the bottom and sold at current high. Now the bitcoin is dropping one more time and its time to buy and wait for the another hike. If you do that then surely you could earn profits rather than loosing something.

Now Bitcoin's dominance is about 48%, as in September 2017, then the cost was 4K Market Cap - 140 billion dollars.
At the moment, the 7.5K Market Cap - 270 billion dollars.

Given this, i can say for sure that nothing has changed, market capitalization has increased, but this does not mean that there will be demand, only market manipulation.

I think 10K by the end of the year is the maximum.
cassiesher

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

Now is not the best time for the market of cryptocurrencies, but we have seen such situations many times and the cryptocurrencies has not disappeared and not depreciated. So I'm sure the situation will improve by the end of the year.

Yes, it is predicted by the experts that it's not only going to have an increment by the end of 2018 but John McAfee, Bitcoin supporter and founder of the popular McAfee antivirus software is pretty sure about the increment by the year of 2020, which seems surpassed comparing to last year's predictions. But that gives a positive attitude towards  BTC growth.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

The regulators did not meet expectations for ETF. Therefore, people are a bit disappointed. This topic is heavily speculated. Nevertheless, the fall is not that big.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

The bad news from the ETF and some expectations swayed the market. However, for the first time in a long time, Bitcoin did not hesitate due to security concerns during the uptrend. When Bitcoin ascended to the present day, a hacking news emerged and everything was reversed. Let's look at the last ETF statement. This ETF is the strongest and the anticipator will price Bitcoin upwards. We can see 10K level again in two week if ETF will affect BTC price. Or we will go down again.
Well ETF would mean people could buy bitcoin without the troubles that come with exchanges, that causes a set of different problems which eventually results in lack of trust from customers.
I read that bitcoin ETF is to reverse the trend of falling prices, even hoping it could power the bitcoin price to beat December's near $20,000 highs.
It seems that this week the market is in a red state, I don't know what the reason is but it seems that market users are decreasing, which I am worried about is the manipulation of prices from big investors because they are the ones in power in the market.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
Currently the market is very unpredictable and this year it will not be possible to pump. I think it's all because of too many new coins. So investors are confused investing in various coins.
If last year because coins were still small and all investors headed for bitcoin all, bitcoin could pump.
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:34:41 PM

Most of 2018 has been rough for cryptocurrency prices, the back end of July has been a welcome relief for many crypto investors. During the last week, bitcoin climbed to a two-month high, topping $8,000 for the first time this summer. Analysts had predicted this increase in price based on their observations of an inverse head and shoulders pattern.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:06:56 PM

the market especially for the alts is desperating right now as the prices are in dip and whenever we say this is the dip it goes below 10% again day by day, the market is very unpredictable and has no support.

iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

I think that in few weeks the ETF statement influence will disappear and crypto market will continue the rise until 10-12,000$ per bitcoin until the end of the year. It is related to price of electricity that is used to generate one bitcoin. If price of bitcoin will rest low, most of BTC miners will stop mining. It will make bitcoin deficit and rise of its price.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:56:07 PM

Its evident that there are still some uncertainties in the market and this I causing a big up and down and this has not made huge investor to bring in big funds into the market and the existing investor are scared of uncertainties and losing their investment so several dips has resulted from this. We hope this stops and the bull run resumes.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:00:46 PM

Atleast bitcoin price not fall too far, I don't expect that bitcoin price will always reach new high level of price every years. Price will increase depend on the supply and demand not depend on time. The current market situation is bad for people who buy bitcoin at $12000-$2000.

Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

I think that in few weeks the ETF statement influence will disappear and crypto market will continue the rise until 10-12,000$ per bitcoin until the end of the year. It is related to price of electricity that is used to generate one bitcoin. If price of bitcoin will rest low, most of BTC miners will stop mining. It will make bitcoin deficit and rise of its price.

ETF will be a big game changer. So let's hear it from SEC in about a week or two. There's still a lot of positive thoughts that the ETF might be approved but we can't really be sure, still the decision rest on the hands of the SEC. I'm not sure though about electricity, bitcoin mining is profitable even if the price goes below $6k, there will still be miners and I don't see them stop mining just because the price keeps declining.

Atleast bitcoin price not fall too far, I don't expect that bitcoin price will always reach new high level of price every years. Price will increase depend on the supply and demand not depend on time. The current market situation is bad for people who buy bitcoin at $12000-$2000.

Because the declined that we witness in the last couple of days in not panic selling, but rather traders shorting or cashing out and take the profits. I'm sure that they will come back and buy in this dip and we will see bitcoin bounce back again. Well if you bought it above $10K then there's no point of selling at this moment.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

this is a very bad market. bitcoin has never experienced a market like this before. lots of FUD, lots of panic, high sales volume and lots of hacking.

this year will not be like 2017. I think we have to hold our assets for a long time.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

everyone says that now the crypto market is so bad. long-term investment is the method we must take today. few people trade. they choose to buy crypto and then hold it for a long time.

I know that the lowest value of bitcoin is $ 5800, and now bitcoin reaches a value of $ 8,000, but that is still far from the percentage decrease in bitcoin after 20K.
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Yes, that is another good thing that the price did not drop drastically, it could have been way worse, but now the price is slowly rising again. 
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

You can't say that everything is going up. The global trend of bitcoin is not broken yet, bitcoin continues its drop. Some altcoins try to snarl, but in the general  everyone goes after bitcoin.
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

I think this year is a rough year for all of us in cryptocurrency the current market situation is nearly bad. The bitcoin value is not yet fall too far it will recovered soon hopefully before year end and i think it will reach10 percent from its current price It is better to make a long term hold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: