Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3699 times)
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

that happens every year.. and i will suggest people dont sell your crypto currencies in this red market.. hold your precious investment and just wait for some time and everything will be fine Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Of course I'm shocked that the price is so low. My deposit fell 4 times from the maximum value I had just recently. But I intend to wait and not sell my coins until the price returns to its previous position.
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

the current market situation if in my opinion it is still in a down state and there are still no signs of improvement bro. therefore I chose to still hold on to hold my assets, bro. and don't sell it .
The price isn't that great to sell currently. You're doing the right thing! Still hoping it will rise!
FlexBrah

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

In general the market of crypto currency in 2018 is falling and it is likely that this fall will continue. But if SEC approves Bitcoin ETF in September, then we will see a big growth of the whole market this year.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

The current market situation seems very terrible for Cryptocurrency traders, because many of them are trapped at high prices, while we know all the current Cryptocurrency coin prices are experiencing a massive decline.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

The current crytocurrency market is in big trouble. and it's continuously dropping that starts on the late of first quarter this year. All we have to do is try to survive this situation and try to keep praying so that conditions improve as quickly as possible. However, we still hodl the last pieces of price even when such grounded be in the current.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:01:00 AM

the state of the market has really shaken most people in crypto that some folks are really selling cheap because they think this is the end but i know that the price will stabilize with time so i am holding unto my digital currencies for now.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

With the current cryptomarket situation where it's obviously bleeding again, the question of "When will be the end of bearish market?" flashes back again to my brain because i really never thought bitcoin will fall down again after it reached 8,000$. Now, all i have to do is to continue holding my digital assets no matter what this year may bring.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
Today is $6K plus price of bitcoin, hopefully this is lowest down by bitcoin in this year, many of altcoins is down not not only bitcoin, maybe we need to hold our altcoins until the market is stable, we dont know when it happens but i believe in cryptocurrency that will rise again.

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

I do believe that there are lots of contributing factors to the current market condition of bitcoin, but i agree with the article stating that the dips we are experiencing are not as dramatic as other crashes noted in history, and that is indeed a good thing.

We all know the fact of volatility that is an inert attribute of bitcoin. The tides of ups and downs are quite expected, but it is a good thing that bitcoin remained strong and surpassed the forecasted economic bubble burst by many.

And to date, as the rest of cryptocurrencies suffers and struggles, bitcoin remained the most valuable.  I think it will only take a few more tick and kick here and there to see another bullish season specially as experts convene to increase security and positive regulations for the digital cash economy.

And btw, great article share you have here. Thank you for this.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:04:39 AM

I recommend not to keep ETH and Smart Contracts related coins this year. It seems that this type of asset is risky. Bitcoin is not a big problem. I've converted all the altcoins into Bitcoins.

AlexanderCoconut

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Funny when the price shots up there's much less activity here.
Less material for the bear trolls Cheesy.

LilPancakes2

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

Funny when the price shots up there's much less activity here.
Less material for the bear trolls Cheesy.

the whole thing gets manipulated. I expect some of the fake accounts have stolen/gathered enough and now want this to ride for a while.

The crash trolls are nothing new. They did it during the dotcom stock market in the 1990’s. They did it during 2000’s in the housing market. Now they’re doing it in the crypto market. Unfortunately there is a lot of quick money to be made scaring people and shorting the price. Thus, crash troll shorters who prey on the weak/naive are lowlifes to me.

mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

the current situation in the market is terrible. As for bitcoin, he is very well against the background of the altkoins. Embarrassed
panther427

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

The more than 60-day low, however, can also be read more bearishly, as it represents a 50 percent drop from the market's all-time high above $830 billion in early January.This time, the culprit may be speculation that new buyers may be further discouraged due to reports China could further restrict domestic buyers from overseas market resources, while major credit card issuers across the globe are reportedly restricting access to cryptocurrency buying.

xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

Not good, is what can be seen in the recent times of the crypto market. Red covers the trading floors, the fever on the electronic money market has not shown signs of stoppage. It is hard to predict what it will be like in the future. I believe the Crypto market will be heavily dependent on the political situation of the world. If stability is established then it is likely that the market will recover soon.
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
I'm thinking that cryptocurrency is not in the best conditions right now because all the prices are dumped so hardly that I can not remind myself the previous case like that part, when it was.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:13:16 PM

the current market situation if in my opinion it is still in a down state and there are still no signs of improvement bro. therefore I chose to still hold on to hold my assets, bro. and don't sell it .
The price isn't that great to sell currently. You're doing the right thing! Still hoping it will rise!
as we can see the price of bitcoin today is almost 8k dollar so still it is sign to have bigger dreams, now even in this situation we can see thousands of people who are interested in investing money to bitcoin, as bitcoin price can get thousands of dollars higher within few months so hold it as some real changes are waiting for us to be occur.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

In my opinion, the market is experiencing a number of necessary corrections. I think the bubble we've seen had to have popped eventually in order to correct the seemingly inflated market prices. Before any major financial regulators approve any advances, the price manipulation happening in the market will have to be addressed, hopefully with a solid solution in place to protect investors.
   My guess is the market is in a state of recuperation, needing more time for self balance.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

The bad news from the ETF and some expectations swayed the market. However, for the first time in a long time, Bitcoin did not hesitate due to security concerns during the uptrend. When Bitcoin ascended to the present day, a hacking news emerged and everything was reversed. Let's look at the last ETF statement. This ETF is the strongest and the anticipator will price Bitcoin upwards. We can see 10K level again in two week if ETF will affect BTC price. Or we will go down again.

Didn't they delayed ETF few times last year and then Declined ? Maybe this year they will approve it and we will see some crazy things in market . The thing that helped BTC to reach 20k was alot of FORK's giving out Coins if you was holding BTC , kinda Free money .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: