Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:08:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3699 times)
amphibian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

Currently, I can see some slight recovery in the cryptocurrency market and I'm hoping the market continues in that trend. Bitcoin seems to be rising gradually as well as ethereum. Cryptocurrency in 2018 has been really down so far so if the glimpses of recovery has come to stay for long, I am very sure smiles will be on every crypto enthusiast face.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fran4esco4

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

In the past few days, the market is pleased with the growth of currencies, but at the same time, there are no global factors affecting growth. I hope we get out of the hole.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:36:53 PM

We can see market now is going uptrend.It means it start to rise and recover again from the few months of red market and hoping that it will continue to increase before end year to gain more profit from our investment. By the way,it is still good time to buy bitcoin and other coins now at the market before it sky rocket soon.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

comparing the percentage growth of bitcoin with other altcoins the growth might be halted in short period of growth. The stability of bitcoin is the confidence for investment by anyone. They expect the bearish market to be over and the bullish may move on till February 2019. The ETF is also approaching and the approval rate is higher this time

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:31 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

The year has apparently been a stale one till now. We do await the bullrun to break this long silence. The cryptocurrency market/world is almost like hibernating and sure it will make a profound news again; that's its fun and drama!
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

As of today bitcoin and other cryptos are showing signs of recovery. I hope that this growth in their value will now continue. And go back where it is like last year.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:29:41 PM

As of today bitcoin and other cryptos are showing signs of recovery. I hope that this growth in their value will now continue. And go back where it is like last year.
I agree with you, the market is now at the recovery stage. The is soon to be increased we just need to continue to wait in order to have a big profit and to prevent loss.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

These fluctuations are a part of bitcoin market from the day when it was introduced in the market.Moreover the condition of bitcoin market is quite good as compared to last some months,which is actually a sign of profit in up comping future.So, that is a good news for investors of bitcoin.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

The situation of crypto market still on the low position, in other word the bottom.
I am sure there are several reason causing the cryptocurrency to falling like that, the interesting one is the ETF thing.
Maybe some whales use this chance to dump their coins and waiting for a good time to buy back.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:12:48 AM

The current situation of the crypto market now is very clear that the Bitcoin price is not yet in its good shape though that the Bitcoin is moving a little bit now into better. Let us just hope that this will continuously keep moving up as the rise up of its price in the crypto market. And I was looking forward that before the year ends, this rise up again as for the long wait of a lots of people to the long-time downfall of Bitcoin in here in crypto community.
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:43:45 AM

In 2018 we have to admit that this is a tough year for cryptocurrency, because almost all types of crypto experience a substantial price decline. Like the current Bitcoin price falling to $ 6,000 from the highest price of $ 20,000 in mid-December 2017. But in July 2018 it was a good month for bitcoin, because it had bounced back from $ 5,755 at the end of June to $ 8,200 at the end of July. But currently the price of bitcoin is still under intense pressure, and in the first 2 weeks of August 2018 the price of bitcoin was depressed at the level of $ 6,500. Seeing the movement of bitcoin which is currently under intense pressure, Forbes believes that bitcoin might only touch the price of $ 9,500 by the end of 2018.
Vanessahardy87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

Pump and dump will always occur in market activities, unfortunately 2018 dumps may occur long enough, many experts say that bitcoin is at its lowest bearish point before rebounding back and reaching the top, I believe in it and everything will return to normal or even more than which are expected.
Zulasea globNebay

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

I think this is not the year for BITCOIN and the currency in 2018. which is a one-year adjustment. Create a premise to increase prices in the coming years. I guess the price of Bitcoin will be $ 95xx /btc by the end of 2018.
RichardScott91

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

I do not understand the current market situation. You could say that the status is not clear, sometimes coin prices rise and sometimes also go down. I hope this can be fixed as before.
GinXenPhengz

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

It seems to me that we just have to wait for the next spring, but in no case to sell our assets at such a low price.
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

The current crypto currency market situation is bearish bottom and it has gone down to +6K and now it has gone up just above+7k
Still it a better price to buy for the investment purpose..Bitcoin is an electronic asset with the strong net work systems linked with thee modern technology and its features are very attractive to the global investors and hence its popularity is increasing day by day.The crypto market is expecting a bull run very shortly so its price can move up at any level.
Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:04:36 AM

I saw this to. Many have their hopes that this is a good start, maybe even an entry to the bull market.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

The situation was totally unchanged but before some times ago I just got a news that the value of bitcoin start rising whether it is right or not I still don't judge.
obadia

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:43:59 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptos will only survive if they are used. Great projects are on the go, on in particular touched me, since it makes all the difference in the use of real-life crypto! They just released some good news too..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4971382.0

Other news such as Lloyd's starting to insure exchanges makes the whole thing much more viable in terms of a financial point of view!
cxirvin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:59:39 AM

current crypto currency market situation is very critical and many investors getting panic but this tough time give experience how we can survive in this situation because crypto need patience, investors involve in crypto market for profit but only patience keeper can survive here. in 2018 crypto market is not good for investors but in upcoming months market make new uptrend, crypto future is bright & blockchain technology will survive long lasting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: