Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3701 times)
blockcircle

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

With all the new cryptocurrencies joining the market these days it definitely is unstable.
I think it will find a balance after some time. That's how these things work, right?
A lot of people have to stop using Bitcoin as the one and only standard though.
obadia

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

current crypto currency market situation is very critical and many investors getting panic but this tough time give experience how we can survive in this situation because crypto need patience, investors involve in crypto market for profit but only patience keeper can survive here. in 2018 crypto market is not good for investors but in upcoming months market make new uptrend, crypto future is bright & blockchain technology will survive long lasting.

I think the market has to mature, we will never see another 2017. Maybe the volumes of money will be higher in the future but investors will be of higher quality, more professionalized. For this to happen it will take time.

Some solutions and legal frameworks will allow that, but the real-world market goes slower then cryptos, give it time and wait, as you say.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

Bitcoin is an electronic asset with the strong net work systems linked with thee modern technology and its features are very attractive to the global investors and hence its popularity is increasing day by day.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Current market situation understandable by btc domination.
First rise bitcoin when new income trough btc.
Its hard to imagine what some new crypto will be released and replace btc dominating

rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Yes, the current market situation is around $ 7,000, and touching $ 8,000 this summer, I always hope that these price fluctuations are not too low, I hope this will rise to $ 10,000 to $ 15,000 so that investment will get better.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
the possibility and all the predictions for the future with cryptocurrencies no one can know for sure the most important thing today is how to take advantage of opportunities to make a profit

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
HDContent751

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

The current situation is not so bad because it is almost going to touch 8k and I think before the end of this year it will nearly touch 10k which is very good I think.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

The price not really stable.
Of course this is already known to all before you invest you have to study first on what, how, where, and when you will going to join the system. The price is not really stable because there are many investors around the world selling and buying bitcoins and that the result is that bitcoin market price move upward or downward on its market price.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

Crypto currency is that type of currency which is beyond regulation so volatility is a common fact thats. Right now the market is down and I think it will not take long time to rise again.
towi078

Activity: 470

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

Apparently, this year is not a good year for bitcoin. Because as we see, there are too many negative issues about bitcoin this year. Hopefully, it will pass quickly. So that the price of bitcoin and altcoin can return as late as 2017
arafat222

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

The market situation is not bad ups and down of the price Value of Bitcoin is really unpredictable. I hope end of this year Bitcoin market rise again
Rohacsekne

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

After the summer months, the price of cryptocurrencies leaves much to be desired. I think that need to believe in the that the price will rise and this necessarily will happen.
Abe.Smith

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:41:34 PM

We are all in anticipation of good news that should already appear very soon. I think that the movement will begin in September and by December we will see another cryptocurrency market. Expect the same excitement as last year is not worth it, the main thing is to go into the plus and think about the correct actions.
Thanushka47

Activity: 350

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

Yes, this is not the year of us. Because of the price boom of the last year, we expect the same or more than that in this year. But we should keep believing. Good times will come only for the people who are waiting and working for it. 
Naelanikor

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

As you can the market is low today. A lot of people are afraid of it and they start believing that all cryptocurrencies are bubbles and scam but I hope that soon it will be changed
Sea_Car

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

well at the moment the market fluctuation for crypto currency is on a downward trend. with bitcoin down, the other less known and not trusted cryptocurrency coins lose face value, because bitcoin was the most popular among those that followed crypto currency. but this is a normal phenomenon and soon things will go back to normal, therefore it is good to hols unto your bitcoins until the market changes again.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:35:03 AM

The crypto market is gradually recovering towards year end. This is expected though as history will show. Probably because of the coming holidays. This is the period wherein most of the currencies catches up on price. So this may be the best time to start choosing for potential coins/alts before things go gaga!

InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

The market of crypto is recovering day by day and it is said that at the end of this year this market will going to hit again.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

To me this fall is not as dramatic as some others in the history of the volatile cryptocurrency, the general sentiment around the market has been negative for most of 2018. Still, Bitcoin is a volatile asset with its ups and downs still coming.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:44:00 PM

Based on the current prices on CoinMarketCap.com, cryptocurrencies were showing signs of recovery. Although it may seem gradual in pacing, it's still a sight to behold. Bitcoins price is now $7,026.96 to be exact, hours before the fourth quarter of the year. I sure hope this "Ber months" [September to December] gives us something to look forward to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: