Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:34:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3701 times)
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:01:42 AM

The cryptocurrency market sad to say is really not a good news for many of us. It’s hard to predict the ptice due to so much fluctuation happening. Though such things are happening, it should keep us focus on what we invested and see a better market situation in the last quarter.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:14:35 AM

patiently we wait when bitcoin returns to the positive trend and makes the market turmoil increase again not even sluggish like this
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:49:10 AM

Well crypto market is undoubtedly a flactuating market. It's range can't be predicted. At present the price is low but who knows what will be the price tomorrow . Last year at the price was around 18000$ at the end of the year. This year the economist predicted that the situation will rise once again. So let's wait and see.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

What happened to the current situation never worries me, this is a frequent thing, the key to success in cryptocurrencies business and investment is to always be patient and wait until our target can be met.
Konffetka

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Now is not the best time for the cryptotermin market, but we have seen such situations many times, and the crypto-currency did not disappear and did not depreciate. Therefore, I am sure that the situation will improve by the end of the year.
LOVEUMUM

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:47:54 PM

Am sure we are not in good times for bitcoin and the bubbling nature of market really scaring people. Am sure this situation is frustrating people especially those who entered the market quite recently but let us not give up. Things will change soon let hope for the best. Crypto will always be victor .
Denigmatic

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

When I saw a crazy pump in December, I know that the bubble will appear sooner or later, and the disaster really happened in January. The situation on the market right now is not very good, because we are still in a downward trend, and it seems that until it is over.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:38:54 PM

There are a number of points to be aware of, including the price of ethereum, which is going down. The bitcoin is stabilizing at a range of $ 6,000-7000.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:41:45 PM

In this month market are going down again cause of fud that triggers it and also people do expect etf will be postponed again into febuary. I dont know whatkind of thing could boost market anymore except bakkt that will launch in november, i think this is the last hope that could make market a bit better and etf will definetly approved in febuary and also seems like coinbase is about to try have an etf proposal too, which i think it would turn out to be good.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Alex_He

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

currently things are on a downward trend for bitcoin and all other digital currencies. but this is the normal cycle of the market. first it goes up and then goes down then  eventually it will go back up again and so on and so forth. therefore there is no need to panic and start thinking and making decisions that you might regret later. just to remember the market fluctuates and therefore you should be patient and don't forget why you started investing in the first place.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

But we hope, as holders of bitcoins, that price would pull back or even fly higher than the record price of $20,000. When this happens, I would probably wait it out a bit and then sell everything I have when it stabilizes at the highest price so I can maximize profits.

PrissMCclen

Activity: 338

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:47:15 PM

Feels really bad to see cryptocurrency market in this kind of bad situation, at this junction one just have to keep Hope alive

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:36:36 PM

Bitcoin has been fluctuating again and again anyway, but it has always come back up. Bitcoin has been around for 10 years and it has survived the recent drought. I will not be surprised if bitcoin prices rise up again in a few days or weeks. Hopefully sooner than the last.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

At this time the situation in the crypto market is not good. Because the price has gone down in the crypto market right now. Due to this there is currently no significant improvement in the crypto market. But i guess That would soon improve the crypto market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

Nevertheless, all of us nevertheless hodl the final bits of cost even if this kind of grounded end up being in the present.
The present cryptocurrency marketplace is within large difficulty. and it is constantly shedding which begins about the past due associated with very first one fourth this season. Just about all we must perform is actually attempt to endure this case as well as attempt to maintain praying to ensure that problems enhance as soon as possible.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

The current market is too bad. I have never seen a bad crypto market like this year. Maybe it will take care of some trader but I think it will stabilize in the future.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:34:15 PM

Personally I expect that from this levels market capitalization will bounce about 4-5% and by the end of September will continue to fall. IMHO this downtrend will continue until June 2019.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

current crypto currency market situation is very critical and many investors getting panic but this tough time give experience how we can survive in this situation because crypto need patience, investors involve in crypto market for profit but only patience keeper can survive here. in 2018 crypto market is not good for investors but in upcoming months market make new uptrend, crypto future is bright & blockchain technology will survive long lasting.

I think the market has to mature, we will never see another 2017. Maybe the volumes of money will be higher in the future but investors will be of higher quality, more professionalized. For this to happen it will take time.

Some solutions and legal frameworks will allow that, but the real-world market goes slower then cryptos, give it time and wait, as you say.
agree with your opinion that the moment like the end of 2017 will never be repeated. but if there is a new breakthrough created I am sure it will repeat again, the problem is how to make the market attractive again for new investors  Huh

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:52:05 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

Bad market or good, the only difference in price, but you can earn the same in both cases! The main thing is to use all the market opportunities that it gives you!
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

The current market situation is not really good because it keeps dropping, only green for a moment and red again.
But what i believe, peoples won't leave crypto for sure, so it will be bullish again someday because peoples still using cryptocurrency

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: