Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3701 times)
Finnong

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

I just look at it that 2018 is not over yet and many things can happen in this coming last quarter. Hoping that the market price will rise. Just like today, the market price goes up again. There is hope.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

According to my point of view this is one of the worst year for crypto investors.  But I think hopefully we will be able to see a positive change in the end of this year.
ilovepurple

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

At the moment, the Cryptocurrency market is showing signs of retrogression. Typically Ethereum, although at times it has escaped the risk of falling so deep, at the present time, they once again fall back, the lowest level is about $ 170. I think the value of the cryptocurrency will continue to decline in the next few weeks but not until the end of this year. It is possible that in December 2018, the entire cryptocurrency will become green again.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:35:56 AM

The current market is too bad. I have never seen a bad crypto market like this year. Maybe it will take care of some trader but I think it will stabilize in the future.
I think, the crypto market is currently very drastically making people who invest want to get out of the crypto world because many want to expect to get open losses.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

current crypto currency market situation is very critical and many investors getting panic but this tough time give experience how we can survive in this situation because crypto need patience, investors involve in crypto market for profit but only patience keeper can survive here. in 2018 crypto market is not good for investors but in upcoming months market make new uptrend, crypto future is bright & blockchain technology will survive long lasting.

I think the market has to mature, we will never see another 2017. Maybe the volumes of money will be higher in the future but investors will be of higher quality, more professionalized. For this to happen it will take time.

Some solutions and legal frameworks will allow that, but the real-world market goes slower then cryptos, give it time and wait, as you say.
agree with your opinion that the moment like the end of 2017 will never be repeated. but if there is a new breakthrough created I am sure it will repeat again, the problem is how to make the market attractive again for new investors  Huh

As sad as it may sound, 2018 was really a year filled with much frustration and disappointments.

Imagine bullish predictions turning more bearish one after the other. Investors keep experiencing losses. The sea of red seems endless.

But i do believe that we can take part in turning the tides upside down. Since crypto has amassed a lot of attention and interest, making the market alive through utilization can help bitcoin land more attractive again inspite of failing prices.

So it would be wise for us to stay active with bitcoin, hodling is not bad, but earning and spending bitcoins will help a little bit more.
tonyparker

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

The current situation on the cryptocurrency market is very positive, we can fully expect the next positive cryptocurrency news. With these signs of prosperity, it is possible that the Bitcoin trading floors will become more active after the gloomy days.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

in fact the situations of cryptocurrency is bad now. 2018 signals is making people terrible, they are not happy at all at the situations of the market. but notwithstanding things will get better soon. cryptocurrency is not a short-term investment as seen cash and carry thing but a long-term investment that require more patience and wait for the market to rise. the market is like demand and supply very soon it will start shutting up.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
the current market situation is very bad and its development has experienced price decline and a lot of bad news that always comes that is needed now confidence and patience in the investment
yakust

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:15:15 AM

I think that the market will go down until major players like IBM or Microsfot annouce massive blockchain support. After that it might even get better than ever before.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

The current market is too bad. I have never seen a bad crypto market like this year. Maybe it will take care of some trader but I think it will stabilize in the future.
The situation in the market today is getting worse and worse not a good sign for bitcoin but a great timing for the people who wants to invest in bitcoin, the price is dropping so i suggest to buy bitcoin today and wait for the right timing to sell it.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
I still remember the time of last December month when the valuation of crypto and specifically the bitcoin was sky high and every one was about to sell their coin as the valuation was that much high that at that valuation everyone is getting a very good profit but due to the massive selling of the bitcoin, the valuation get deflated and people started thinking that the market has not been crashed but it’s just the simple game of market demand and supply and the same happens with bitcoin, not the valuation is very low due to less buying of bitcoin but still people are buying it and when it gets its sufficient investors, the valuation will again get inflated.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

The situation in the market today is getting worse and worse not a good sign for bitcoin but a great timing for the people who wants to invest in bitcoin, the price is dropping so i suggest to buy bitcoin today and wait for the right timing to sell it.
not only bitcoin, Altcoin is also one of the best investments with a small investment that has a high percentage of opportunities to benefit from a normal market situation. Binance, ETH, and Dash are one of the potential coins at this time

Ava Duvall (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

I still remember the time of last December month when the valuation of crypto and specifically the bitcoin was sky high and every one was about to sell their coin as the valuation was that much high that at that valuation everyone is getting a very good profit but due to the massive selling of the bitcoin, the valuation get deflated and people started thinking that the market has not been crashed but it’s just the simple game of market demand and supply and the same happens with bitcoin, not the valuation is very low due to less buying of bitcoin but still people are buying it and when it gets its sufficient investors, the valuation will again get inflated.
Last december was a great time for bitcoin, but you are right, some people just don't understand this
SK funky

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

Market prices are constantly falling down as expected by many, some depressed and sell out of the market. However, this is not the action of the majority of participants in the market because the trading volume is very low. While prices have gone down, the news is so good that infrastructure and technology development will certainly lead to market development.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

I bought bitcoin at a price of $ 7,000, so far I have not gotten a profit on Eth, I lost money, where I bought in the range of $ 500, almost 50%, some of the funds were stuck at ETH,
but I am still optimistic that crypto storms will definitely pass and start to open their best prices at the end of this year (hopefully it will come true) Grin
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:19:52 PM

At the moment, the cryptocurrency market, despite the fact that there is a certain drop in the market, people still invest in the crypto currency. Many investors who are not the first year in this market know that such volatility is connected in the majority with the absence of large investors. I think the prospects are yet to come.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

Bitcoin prices will return to normal and we will feel happy when we have passed this phase. All we have to do is try to survive this situation and try to keep trying so that conditions improve as quickly as possible. This is definitely not a decent year however in the following couple of years I am certain the Crypto market will be back energized and Bitcoin will again demonstrate the quality of its cost by achieving costs above $ 20,000.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

The market situation has been in poor state since the beginning of the year till date. The market sentiment is very low this year and their has been a lot of sell offs in the past. I think the market would improve overtime in price of commodities
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

The year 2018 the cryptocurrency was under serious attack and the toll on the market price and volume is the evidence. The situation actually has left a soured taste in the mouth of crypto enthusiast and those that were holding coins from last year. The situation in the market though looking up  but still bearish.
genapena

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

At the moment, the situation on the crypto currency markets is very pleasant. I see how the market goes up and I hope that this growth will last several weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: