Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Current cryptocurrency market situation  (Read 3699 times)
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions
The current market situation to me is not really too bad. The fluctuations are usually expected and I still believe Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will finish strong this year.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

What is your opinion on the current market situation?  2018 has not been our year. It's been quite rough for cryptocurrency prices, with the most recent slump being from June 10, the market continues to fluctuate and change. But things seem to be looking up and bitcoin has reached its peak this summer, topping $8,000.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/what-is-going-on-with-the-crypto-markets-experts-share-opinions

Hey Ava Duvall more and more we can read excellent positive news here for example "Singapore’s central bank calls blockchain ‘fundamental technologies' that will help transform financial services. Excited by the validation and possibilities we are offering to improve income equality and making funding more accessible." https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapore-central-bank-calls-blockchain-230107662.html
Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

Yeah, this year was tough. I bet lots of people who came into crypro when BTC was 20k re already gone. But I was here long before that and I know that crypto will rise again soon.

mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

According to my observations, since the prices of Bitcoin and other coins have dropped since February, the market conditions of Cryptocurrency tend to be weak. moreover, coupled with the difficulty of the price of Bitcoin to rise, it seems to worsen the situation, because more and more people are hesitant to invest in Cryptocurrency. At the moment, the cryptocurrency market, despite the fact that there is a certain drop in the market, people still invest in the crypto currency. Many investors who are not the first year in this market know that such volatility is connected in the majority with the absence of large investors. I think the prospects are yet to come.
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:05:21 AM

the crypto market situation has now begun to recover slowly, as large coins in crypto like btc and eth will now grow rapidly even though now slowly. but if the coin can grow high it might affect the crypto situation and it might make the market grow faster.
Valakqueen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:26:55 AM

There are many who say that the cryptocurrency market is a bubble and unstable. At present, many investors are spreading rumors to attract a lot of attention and once again make the market turmoil.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

The current situation is that the cryptocurrency market is still in low or bad condition, although there is a slight upward movement and then falls back.
This year is not like last year but I am sure that in the next few months the cryptocurrency market will be stable with the above position or prices will rise again.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

Cryptocurrency market looked not funny until yesterday, and aşş we were feeling sorry. But thankfuly yesterday the raise happened and now we are smiling. After seeing the big raise in 2017 we used to see it but from long time we couldn't see it.. I hope everyday the cryptocurrency market would gets better and better..
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Rightnow, cryptocurrency market is not that good. It always fluctuating, which is not good. But lets still wait, 2018 is not yet over continue to earn more and get big profit in the near future.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Cryptocurrency market looked not funny until yesterday, and aşş we were feeling sorry. But thankfuly yesterday the raise happened and now we are smiling. After seeing the big raise in 2017 we used to see it but from long time we couldn't see it.. I hope everyday the cryptocurrency market would gets better and better..
Yeah i am saddened by that situation too but u hope there's something that can turn the table. Im hoping for green days to come and it would benefit us all
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:43:03 PM

today I read data from William Percent Range as an oscillator Technical analysis btc shows oversold conditions towards the 80% level, so the short-term corrective rally in the future may btc exit the main resistance level at USD6900. This is good news not for the situation btc now
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

As long as bitcoin still got a demand for it i will trust it till the end. We can read a bad news all over the web but bitcoin will alway survive from it. With this market it will be not the end of bitcoin right. Nothing will stay down forever.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

this year so far has been really terribly with crypto. investors and community memebrs have been dealth with over time , sadly more haters and enemies has emerged . this experience is a one to always remember. yet we believe things will change and we will smile again. we are waiting for it.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Now the market began to rise. But I get the impression that it will not last long. And then again the decline will follow. Now there is no such excitement that was a year ago.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

I'm counting on the fact that the Crypto currency will still show its strength and will grow in value this fall
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

The current situation is that the cryptocurrency market is still in low or bad condition, although there is a slight upward movement and then falls back.
This year is not like last year but I am sure that in the next few months the cryptocurrency market will be stable with the above position or prices will rise again.
We all do hope that before this year end some good positive movement will happen, if looking back from the last year momentum last quarter really make some good rise cryptocurrency brings some decent earnings to those who wait and patiently holds their coins, this situations is for those who can wait and
willing to take the risk, buying now and wait for the value to really rally up would give lots of gains just relax and keep aiming for the best.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Market sentiment is very low this year and they have sold a lot in the past. The market situation has been in a bad condition since the beginning of the year to the present. I think the market will increase overtime in increasing commodity prices.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Am so happy with the reaction of other altcoins in recent days, which have not seen at that level with top 100 coin on marketcap in the last 6 month. There was this believe that the market generally is losing the confidence of investors. Now a little bit of distraction/diversion from the main market mover (bitcoin) while some money enters the cryptospace.Some can try to take profits from the market as probable bitcoin market might be knocking.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

Yup 2018 is not good for crypto traders its all dumped and never recovered at all. The only good happening is got some gain from self drop of iCOs that hit big in 2018.

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Its not yet end of 2018,we have last quarter in this year hopefully bitcoin will kick now, Until now I believe bitcoin will rise again, hopefully before enf this year. Market is unstable now, but I think in last quarter in this year many investor invest in cryptocurrency.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: