Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4328 times)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

Yes, it is necessary to use diversification, but against the background of the entire falling market, it will not help much. Although even now due to the fact that I have tokens that have been growing in price for the last two weeks, my loss due to was less due to the fall of Bitcoin and almost all other altcoins and tokens.
Yep, right now maybe we are not in a good position but still diversification is a must. When we say diversification of investment its not just about cryptocurrency, we have other option for investing. There’s a stock market, bonds and also you can put up your own business that can help you to generate more income.

I’m using this kind of strategy, so right now cryptomarket is down, and many coins/tokens are in a loss position but I’m not affected much simply because I have other source of income that can cover up the loses I incurred in this market. Diversification is a very effective strategy. Smiley  
fulqithetheas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

when moment to buy?
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

Yes, it is necessary to use diversification, but against the background of the entire falling market, it will not help much. Although even now due to the fact that I have tokens that have been growing in price for the last two weeks, my loss due to was less due to the fall of Bitcoin and almost all other altcoins and tokens.
Yep, right now maybe we are not in a good position but still diversification is a must. When we say diversification of investment its not just about cryptocurrency, we have other option for investing. There’s a stock market, bonds and also you can put up your own business that can help you to generate more income.

I’m using this kind of strategy, so right now cryptomarket is down, and many coins/tokens are in a loss position but I’m not affected much simply because I have other source of income that can cover up the loses I incurred in this market. Diversification is a very effective strategy. Smiley  

In my opinion, the diversification is forced to every people who decided to invest. The diversification is the same as the backup for your money. You should not invest only 1 market and 1 coin; it's hazardous because you can lose all your money. Invest in more coins and more market is suggested.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?

I am absolutely sure - regardless of the specific type of investment, it is diversification that becomes the main factor for successful and reliable investment of money, reducing possible risks. I myself was able to make sure that diversification allows you to avoid additional risks, with confidence in obtaining a stable income.
healthsamvikit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:34:58 AM

Waiting for Bitcoin 1k
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

Earlier i am diversify my funds, but now i am prefer put all in eth and btc
One more good strategy to keep 50% in stable coins

garochessoi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:53:36 AM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
garochessoi

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:15:42 AM

We need a new ETH
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:22:55 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
I'm sure the senior traders will use the cut method if the situation is as you explained. they understand better where to reduce losses due to weak prices. choosing coins to hold until the top is much better if you have a trading basis
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

This is called speculation and not diversification and your actions can be assessed as a simple hamster. Real investors do not rush to pricing, and take a lot of coins for both holding and day trading.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:40:38 AM

Ethereum reacts very painfully to Dump on the cryptocurrency market. I think that a more reasonable strategy is to divide the investments allocated to ETH, among such crypto as BNB, XPR.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

For those who hold crypto assets worth more than $100,000, diversification may be a good option to reduce and re-distribute the risk. But I don't have that much holdings and so I don't think that I need to diversify.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS ON A SINGLE BASKET. This is the principle we need to remember when in terms of investing and trading. If you want to stay in the market, we need to know that we should take every day one a time and diversify our funds. I know that everyone wants to be a millionaire overnight but the probability of doing that is very thin and the risk we have to take is so high. We might end up bankrupt.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:34:01 AM

I use diversification in order not to be at a loss, to buy in my opinion the crime of coins and without fanaticism )

Not so, you can still be scammed to lose money as often. You use multi-use only as a way to help you lose money in the current price fluctuations, not to help you avoid or protect by the scams Undecided.

Am I spamming? Report me!
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

In stablecoins you need to keep a Deposit, but there is also a risk of the bench of this coin. Diversify into several stablecoins USD PAX USDC. In such as XRP BTC ETH, you also need to invest.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

In the ideal version, diversification in such a market would simply be necessary, but I don’t understand how to do it today, constant averaging by investing in a falling market leads to a loss, what should I do next to start short positions?
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Diversity is very essential when investing in cryptocurrency. The moment your token that you're currently investing starts spiking in price and gives you profit, then start selling them to new coins with greater potential to spike in price too. You always want to make a lot of profit while doing so.

berstabfido

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

I keep to hold coins from mining
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

Diversification is the most basic tool for successful investments. I always use this method when building my portfolio. im trying to change my portfolio 1 time in 4 month

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ninetimu

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

We need a new Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: