Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use diversification?  (Read 4322 times)
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
If you already earn huge profit I suggest to sold some and buy other coins with weak performance right now so that incase your first coins dump you still have some coins that can offset your losses. diversification is really a good investment strategy. don't only focus in one coin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

Those who diversify their investment always remain less worried as compare to those who invest all his/her capital on a single coin. Altcoins are good option to make good money parallely as btc. There are quite good potential altcoins available at very cheap price in the current market if we choose it wisely with proper money management can make good profit out of it. Diversification can be successful only if you due diligence properly before buying.

winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

There are standard rules for investing that are best adhered to and differentiating risks is one of the most lavish since the distribution of the Deposit reduces the risk of losing money !
galya.crip

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

Now you can afford to buy different coins, even small ones, even the highest ones, because the price for this is currently low.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

I prefer to leave a strong asset and use new money in flow to start buying cheap coins.

But if you see a window to start selling then you should do it. This is the reason why we are trading and that is to make money through it and use those profits to buy another cheaper coin.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

Those who diversify their investment always remain less worried as compare to those who invest all his/her capital on a single coin. Altcoins are good option to make good money parallely as btc. There are quite good potential altcoins available at very cheap price in the current market if we choose it wisely with proper money management can make good profit out of it. Diversification can be successful only if you due diligence properly before buying.
If you do know how things works, diversifying assets can bring much safer way of trading, the more you understand how to split your assets the more possible that you will not be too worried about your investment, you just need to have a good plans and always find time to study each market that you'll be going place your money.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Diversity may be used as protection. Should you don't make use of how you can diversify your own money you'll be able to shed everything on the market in the event that you will see something on the market placement.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

Diversification is the key to reducing risk. It should be used not only in the crypto market, but in the whole of life in general. For example, invest in gold and precious stones in parallel with investments in crypto.
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:52:17 PM

Diversification is the best way to secure the investment because there are low chances of losses. As we know that crypto market is volatile So Don't depend on a single coin.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Elmer Grant

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

Sure. It will give me a begger chances to minimize risks. As for me  i keep funds in 10 coins and tokens at this moment. All they are equal around 10% from a total portfolio. But sure I want to increase it. The next i'm going to buy is AdeX. Guys made a great work with their platform so more than sure that they will give a good profit in a future. And in total I'd like to have around 20 coins/tokens with a 5% each from a total portfolio.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:30:16 PM

Those people who have long invested will tell you that it is necessary to comply with the rules of diversification and use the rules of investment, I think without risk management in the market you just lose money

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:35:04 PM

Yes, I always try to reduce the risks. It seems to me that every investor should be able to properly manage their capital.

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

In my opinion, it is always necessary to believe in what you are investing, but in this situation, of course, you need to analyze your asset and be sure that if you sell it and buy other assets, you will get a profit

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Weeker

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

At the beginning of the year I was even afraid to think about this, I had no experience and it was just scary to lose coins, but in the end I'm glad that it turned out and significantly reduced the possible losses and increased the number of coins

Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

Diversification is necessary, if you don't want to lose a lot of money, you will have to figure out how to reduce risks.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:48:17 PM

Yeah sure I do diversify my Crypto holdings, I think it's a good idea to do that so that you can gain and not miss out, just like the old saying, it's not a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket. So diversification is a good idea for me.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:06:30 AM

Now my strategy is very strange. I try to watch the market and do things that can bring me good profits in the future.
What's strange with your strategy bud? That is what's we are here for, profit and whatever strategy you have as long as it will give you profit then it is a good strategy.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

Diversification is a must in any investment really, you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket.
If you don't know what the meaning of diversification is, then I have shared it from Mr. Legendary.

And unfortunately I am not as ridiculous as the author of this thread.
I better both FIAT HODL 80% and Bitcoin 20%. Many rumors, FUD and FOMO if the Bitcoin will be DUMP to the price of 2500 USD. oooh Bad Bad Bad !!
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

Every trader knows diversification is important. Hodling just one coin is a formula to money loss. Hodling multiple coins gives you the ability to be flexible on when to sell and also gives you multiple chances of earning. There are thousands of listed coins and only a few of them will pump up. If you have diversificatoin, you will increase the chances of having a coin that will pump.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mesquito

Activity: 322

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 01:55:11 AM

For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?

The best platform I know for investment diversification is CoinBundle. They really thought about diversification when began the bundle investing market, that is so genial, that has been copied by Coinbase (Coinbase Bundle) and has been copied back by CoinBundle with the Coinbasic bundle
The thing about bundles is that instead of choosing which diverse coins to add to your portfolio, you buy an already done portfolio.
It will also support custom bundles, added by users, and they will earn when someone boughts it.
The available bundles are also: conservative (Bitcoin, Ethereum..), emerging (more coins, invest with care), aggressive (even more coins, be carefull when investing), halal (compliant with Islamic Finance) and top 20 (containing the top 20 coins).
Try CoinBundle, and tell what do you think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: