Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin become obsolete?  (Read 4860 times)
Beowulfcadmus

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

Why is blockchain technology obsolete? This is the technology that is leading the world to be interested in applying to practice. It will help web surfers and applications use its services. These applications will attract users faster and more powerful.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:26:51 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

Is it possible that bitcoin will be obsolete in the future?
I do not think Bitcoin will become obsolete. I really believe in the future of Bitcoin and it will always be the top 1 altcoin of the market. Because investors are always aiming for it to pump. The other altcoins are trying to make a difference but they still can not do it, it's just a guess.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TycheChi

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:46:59 AM

Why would it become obsolete ? Do you think they will not improve the code to keep up with the times ?

With a multi billion dollar market cap at stake and billions invested in mining equipment do you think that the developers will just let it flounder ?

Bitcoin as the crypto leader is in the best position to continue development.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

Analysis : Blockchain, the technology behind Bitcoin, is predicted to be the leading technology in the future, but this technology will become obsolete.

I do not think Bitcoin will become obsolete. I really believe in the future of Bitcoin and it will always be the top 1 altcoin of the market. Because investors are always aiming for it to pump. The other altcoins are trying to make a difference but they still can not do it, it's just a guess.

bitcoin is not an altcoin because bitcoin is already the main cryptocurrency . altcoins are just alternative for other usage .  its also impossible for the blockchain technology to become obsolete because blockchain is unique and it can do a lot of cool things that other system/technology cant possibly do .

same as on bitcoin .  right now bitcoin is still trendy ,so the chances of becoming obselete is verry slim .  we dont know in the future , maybe bitcoin will be beaten by other coins .
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:21:35 AM

Let see the future and think of what could become in it, many years before now ,so many things were used to be adopt by people but now no more or not that useful like before , so I think we are developing everyday by day and as we grow in knowledge we grow in technology too,
Am sure in future someone somewhere will discover another thing that will also change the world for good after this blockchain technology, but not that near I must say,
And that might turn Bitcoin to obsolete as you said but the future will only tell cause we are only assuming but surely we are going to grow in technology .
Tran Dinh Nam

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

Its already obsolete in technological side.
But community still using it how #1 blockchain, there is community select who will live and who die
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

Everything has limits even to our lives, if the time comes that bitcoin stops means the end of the bitcoin limit is over, so don't waste time until bitcoin is the time they use and get more coins.
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:56:27 AM

Likewise with me, it won't be possible for this to happen. In fact, bitcoin is getting popular over time, like nothing will make it obsolete. Because it is so valuable till the smallest number, people hunt it and want to do things that are out of the ordinary.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:05:20 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

its possible a fungible coin like monero (XMR) could take over.

First of all what is your proof that either currently bitcoin is not adequately fungible or that bitcoin is going to become inadequately fungible?

Second, regarding a "possible" Monero take over, are we talking realistically?  How would that happen, by mere hopium?  Is there some kind of actual Monero superiority in comparison to bitcoin?
For now bitcoin can still be used freely. there is no coin that fungible to match the popularity of bitcoin. as long as bitcoin is still in line with the times. there will be no coins that can replace bitcoin later.
let alone monero. I myself have never invested in this coin. so in my opinion there is no chance at all monero replace bitcoin
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

In the future, I think this is a very potential currency. It develops at the speed of technology that the whole world is dizzy. I believe that one day it will be available in the currency market today.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

It could become obsolete like paper money but I think it will take a century before it happen because Bitcoin is upgradable. We are only at the beginning of a new revolution and I am sure even if it happen we are already 6 feet below the ground at that time.

At least we will not see these times. I am absolutely sure that we and our children will use Bitcoin and other cryptos as free as we used the traditional money.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

I think that bitcoin will not become obsolete. Because he is a very popular coin, and has a huge potential.
The coin is popular, but already at the moment some altcoins outperform bitcoin as a means of payment.
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Everything in the world is bound of becoming obsolete. Which means bitcoin too will become obsolete though it will take a very long time. Bitcoin will reign for more years and gain its highest saturation level.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:42:44 PM

It could become obsolete like paper money but I think it will take a century before it happen because Bitcoin is upgradable. We are only at the beginning of a new revolution and I am sure even if it happen we are already 6 feet below the ground at that time.

At least we will not see these times. I am absolutely sure that we and our children will use Bitcoin and other cryptos as free as we used the traditional money.
I don't think so that Bitcoin can become obsolete because Bitcoin has a large number of users all over the world and the demand of Bitcoin is also very high.Although we do not know about the future but still we can say that it will do good in the future.People are using digital currencies now a days like bitcoin.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and is the most expensive and valuable one.No other altcoin has the potential to overpower bitcoin.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

I do not think that such will be, for a long time bitcoin enjoys popularity and many companies use its capabilities, we still dont know a lot about bitcoin and bitcoin is just developing and will reveal to us many secrets about which we will learn in the future. Bitcoin gives us proven abilities with which we work and improve, so bitcoin will always be in demand because bitcoin is the ancestor of all this.
Exequy

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

In the future everything is possible. Bitcoin will be obsolete in the far future but your Fiat currency will be obsolete in a few years time. That prediction is better than the Bitcoin is going to ... scenario.

Fiat is definitely dying; but will btc be the one to remain supreme or give way to security coins/ stable coins?
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

It is hard to say that bitcoin will become obsolete in future. Bitcoin will continue to grow in strength till the internet and blockchain technology is no more. Blockchain technology and bitcoin has come a long way for people to think that it will become obsolete.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

Everything eventually becomes obsolete. New ideas and inventions come along all the time-so why not with bitcoin? However I don't see it's obsolescence  happening any time soon, maybe in 15-20 years.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

Maybe in some years, will apear other crypto better than bitcoin, but i think that never will dissapear. Bitcoin will be like Gold in future... Have a really long and strong live in this fucking and difficult world.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will become obsolete. Bitcoin is increasingly popular and is increasingly being used by everyone. I believe in the potential of bitcoin for the future and also I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase its popularity. Bitcoin will not become obsolete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: