Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

I think this  project is offering a generous reward for their bounty participants which is something that a bounty hunter can't really miss because their project can also compete to existing platforms.

Maybe that's one of their factor to consider because as we all know, crypto market is getting more competitive due to the continuous rising of the project. Dev really facing hard time to make innovation and this is why the team offer some good amount of allocation for them to attract bounty hunters.
Which could make a great opportunities to both projects and bounty, project teams will be more competitive and more active and ask people for support, and others will choose which to support.
Well, that is definitely right that the team UniFox have been made a good actions towards the crypto community. Well, if they keep on maing progressive actions and the outcome of this bounty campaign went as expected to boost much of the popularity of the project's name, then this will be lead to a good way to a successful project.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

This is another good opportunity to join into a project with a huge offer for the crypto community, looking forward to this projects innovative idea on tying up with debit/credit cards especially with Mastercard and hopefully this will be successful in the future.
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

Just joined the airdrop and the bounty. However, when does the bounty ends? Is it after the ICO? If yes, then when is the distribution?
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

Just joined the airdrop and the bounty. However, when does the bounty ends? Is it after the ICO? If yes, then when is the distribution?
This is the best decision if you joining both airdrop and also the bounty from the project. I hope the coin given to us in the future can be a plenty of golds.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:56:00 AM

I agree, joining such airdrop and bounty can gain you profit in a form of token which have equivalent amount. This is a matter on how we convert it into a fiat money. Patience is highly needed in here and active participation in each individual to achieve success not only by ourself but also to the project we are supporting.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

Bounty seems good. But they need to be active here so that they can get attention of the supporters from various communities to join the bounty.
You probably have something confusing. Developer activity should manifest itself in the development of the project in the first place, and already in bounty users should participate, it is their personal choice.

kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times
Yes, i totally agree with you. For any bounty campaign, bounty hunter need have responsive and hard working.
If someone aims to get huge amounts of tokens as rewards from the bounty campaigns that they participated they must hardworking enough and be more patience in the length of the coverage of the project. It might be done for 2-3 months more. You need also be responsive and cooperative in each activities that the project will be leading.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

Bounty seems good. But they need to be active here so that they can get attention of the supporters from various communities to join the bounty.
Take advantage joining thier bounty bud Im sure you dont want to miss the ride when thier tokens hit the moon. They have alot of bounties to choose from so join now while they are still giving it for a minimal effort.

You are right, this is the right time to earn free tokens by joining the bounty campaign, the tasks are easy to do and I hope we can get good amount of rewards soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.
Yes I agree with you and your statement as the current competition is less apparently.
They are simple task that you just perform man i dont know why some people are so lazy at times
Yes, i totally agree with you. For any bounty campaign, bounty hunter need have responsive and hard working.
If someone aims to get huge amounts of tokens as rewards from the bounty campaigns that they participated they must hardworking enough and be more patience in the length of the coverage of the project. It might be done for 2-3 months more. You need also be responsive and cooperative in each activities that the project will be leading.

I think for this to become possible the bounty hunters must have a high rank level, many followers and friends and also a good strategies that will help them to earn huge tokens.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

Good to hear that atleast you have the chance to recieved good rewards in return of your support.  Will I am not sure if there is announcements of target date of end the bounty campaigns it might be  tentative due tounstable schedule of the campaign end, but what you've done is good for your own benefit.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Most ICO devs are too cheap to hire a campaign manager for a couple of hundred dollars when they charge millions for their coins before the project even launches lol
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

Well, you need to wait for the further announcements from the team because I'm pretty sure they will give it here or in their telegram and social channels. And also, most of the bounty campaigns will end after the ICO concluded or the hard cap have been reached.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

Airdrop looks more like an ordinary bounty. I want to participate but I do not have FB, can I participate?
Crptolover

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Hello admin what kind of logo use on Facebook campaign and Twitter campaign?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Airdrop looks more like an ordinary bounty. I want to participate but I do not have FB, can I participate?
I think you can choose absolutely any bounty option that suits you. If you do not have Facebook, you can use other social networks.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

I liked the project and already joined it, now I hope that everything will turn out and the project will meet my expectations.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Janeterrekg

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

I think you can choose absolutely any bounty option that suits you. If you do not have Facebook, you can use other social networks.
Check out the rules accordingly you can successfully join with Airdrop as there was even many who successfully already been part of Airdrop and bounty that is now trending with many participants and clients active involvement.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

I liked the project and already joined it, now I hope that everything will turn out and the project will meet my expectations.
I am also part of the bounty campaign. I am looking forward to see that they are active in social media updates and they also make public appearance to attract more publicity.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I think this  project is offering a generous reward for their bounty participants which is something that a bounty hunter can't really miss because their project can also compete to existing platforms.
I new project with definitely a good offering for the crypto offerings.but do you think it has the potential to be successful to the ICO & give way good amount of coin?   
hxmsam

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

As far as I know, to participate in the distribution of tokens, you need to fill out a form or write a message with the text that you join the generosity and join the telegram group. And in the group you need to be a user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: