Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13721 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

I am since last one year on this forum but i nevwr seen project like this because in this project they offered Airdrop programme and  bounty campaign. Most of project are only offered one of them.so i think this strategy of project will do the more promotion of project so we can easily achieve our goals.
They are completely allocating $1,250,000 for airdrop and bounty which is a huge involvement and outstanding initiative with the huge opportunities in the crypto community and there was more participation.

It's because of the big bounty reward which people wanted the most. As I observed, more and more are participating in the program which shows that their strategies really works. Hopefully, this would lead to their success.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.

Agree with you, they have well organized bounty program for the project. This is a good move, I'm hoping that the project will turn out successful.

I can see that too, and people are getting to be interested to join the program. Probably, the team did a great brain storming which it resulted to a better idea that would help the project to be more known by some cryptoenthusiast.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

There is a place to claim gift card on the website, but they are giving away gift card codes on their offline conferences only, if you can offer it for bounty hunter will be great, I really need one to test.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:59:57 AM

I one of those people that participates in one of the bounty campaign program of the UniFox project team. Why? Because the rules and need to do to be able to join the bounty they have is not so hard to do that is easy for several bounty hunters. I am looking forward to the good outcome of this bounty campaign since I have already been joined one.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

It seems that there are already a lot of people who wants to participate and support the project, Lets hope many would also join in the future.

aminb54

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1945957
ETH Wallet: 0xf16007f1E88aacBF754f7C4d3BbdDba9EF590C56
Telegram username: @valhi123
Twitter username: @soofysnaz
Youtube profile link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8M649olp5-zpTlYk8ynUhQ
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

The bounty of this project is too easy to participate, I didn't regret joining here.

For me I am having hard-time on doing all the requirements needed in the airdrop. I wish they will update an easy or without task to gain some coins or tokens.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

There is a place to claim gift card on the website, but they are giving away gift card codes on their offline conferences only, if you can offer it for bounty hunter will be great, I really need one to test.

Its a good idea for the team to give discounts and gift cards to all the cardholders and investors from Amazon or any famous website they can also claim there perks right?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
vandres (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 12

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:19:14 AM

I will be joining the twitter and facebook campaign for this bounty but, My question is this a ERC20 tokens  for ETH?

Hi!
The entire Unifox ecosystem runs over the Unifox Blockchain.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:20:48 AM

I like the idea of airdrop & bounty because people always wanted to get some free tokens & bounty is the biggest way to promote the project.so when will the airdrop distribution occur?is it after ico or very soon? 

Hi!
Airdrop distribution will take effect after ICO ends.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

I joined your telegram campaign and follwed all your instructions. Is there any forms we need to signup to confirm our participation for telegram?

Hi!
Yes, you must register on our backoffice, if you already did, it's just a matter of time to get verified.

vit4456

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

#Proof Authentication
Twitter Campaign
Twitter Profile Link : https://twitter.com/shmakov_viktor

Facebook Campaign
Facebook Profile Link : https://web.facebook.com/vit4455

Telegram username : @vit4458
vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:24:55 AM

when will the distribution of coins for bounty participants take place? I guess it will be after the sales are over? Or is it still going to happen sooner?

Hi!
Airdrop+bounty distribution will take effect after ICO ends.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

I like the fact that you have several options for participating in a bounty campaign. But I'm wondering, how long will the bounty campaign last?

Hi!
Our bounty campaign will last until ICO ends.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:41:26 AM

I am since last one year on this forum but i nevwr seen project like this because in this project they offered Airdrop programme and  bounty campaign. Most of project are only offered one of them.so i think this strategy of project will do the more promotion of project so we can easily achieve our goals.
They are completely allocating $1,250,000 for airdrop and bounty which is a huge involvement and outstanding initiative with the huge opportunities in the crypto community and there was more participation.

It's because of the big bounty reward which people wanted the most. As I observed, more and more are participating in the program which shows that their strategies really works. Hopefully, this would lead to their success.

Giving a reward can really attracts to all, as what the team did, it was very effective because we can totally see the result just like the number of people who are participating and investing the project. The result shows how good the project and the team is. Hope that they will continue to do what they did from the start and stay active and flexible to whatever may happened to the project.
sunil800

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

I like the fact that you have several options for participating in a bounty campaign
vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:43:07 AM

This is truly a great bounty campaign that has a lot of bounty categories. And I was more glad when I saw a Facebook bounty camapign here in the UniFox bounty thread, becauae I thought that Facebook already been banned any crypto related advertisements. But well, I have already been joined in their telegram campaign.
Good for you that you have decided immediately to joined the Unifox bounty campaigns as they have provided a big amounts worth of tokens. Having this kind of rewards will surely make all participants satisfied. Soon, the project will become popular here and possibly succeed on this works.
I see that more and more people are joining the bounty everyday. Developers have already announced when the distribution of coins will occur?

Hi!
Yes, by the end of ICO

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

This is truly a great bounty campaign that has a lot of bounty categories. And I was more glad when I saw a Facebook bounty camapign here in the UniFox bounty thread, becauae I thought that Facebook already been banned any crypto related advertisements. But well, I have already been joined in their telegram campaign.
Good for you that you have decided immediately to joined the Unifox bounty campaigns as they have provided a big amounts worth of tokens. Having this kind of rewards will surely make all participants satisfied. Soon, the project will become popular here and possibly succeed on this works.
I see that more and more people are joining the bounty everyday. Developers have already announced when the distribution of coins will occur?
Yes each the the number of participants are increasing and the project is doing very great. The good marketing strategy makes the project more popular more and more are iinterested to join and invest.  The distribution dates are not yet posted. They might post it some other time soon.
Well just now I have got the information about this project & its bounty program. Still I did not gone through the white paper of this, But one think I don't find common in this bounty, that is verification is required to participate in its bounty. So could you please tell me how long it takes to verify the account after submission of the documents?
Hi!
You don't need to submit any document to participate on airdrop+bounty. Verification takes a few hours since we've been receiving a massive amount of applications.
Thanks for your patience.

Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

Yes each the the number of participants are increasing and the project is doing very great. The good marketing strategy makes the project more popular more and more are iinterested to join and invest.  The distribution dates are not yet posted. They might post it some other time soon.
Well just now I have got the information about this project & its bounty program. Still I did not gone through the white paper of this, But one think I don't find common in this bounty, that is verification is required to participate in its bounty. So could you please tell me how long it takes to verify the account after submission of the documents?
Hi!
You don't need to submit any document to participate on airdrop+bounty. Verification takes a few hours since we've been receiving a massive amount of applications.
Thanks for your patience.
This is a great decision for the developer to make the airdrop and bounty hunters wanted to join the bounty and also the airdrop.
akbcrypto

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

GREAT PROJECT
TELEGRAM---@AKBCRYPTO
TWITTER---@AKBCRYPTO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: