Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP + Bounty]💎💎💎💎 UniFox $1,250,000 Airdrop + Huge Bounty 💎💎💎💎  (Read 13722 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

When will the Airdrop be distributed? Is it instant after we complete all the requirements? Or we will wait after the ICO sale ends?

I think you should try to asked their bounty manager in their telegram group. If you want some references try joining here and asked it to them, https://t.me/Unifoxbounty
At the moment, everyone is disposed negatively in this market situation. Therefore, it is not known when exactly Aidrop will be distributed. I personally do not hurry with this, because the later this is distributed, the better, since there will be no manipulation of value.
Best idea is just give it time man lets see how things fan out am thinking maybe we might see next two months or so distributions since its just starting that is if the market condition improves along the way

As I know the distribution of the tokens will be always after the end of the ICO, And if its successful the team will give bonuses and giveaways too.
What are you talking about? I think we should wait for the answer from the team.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!
You can post/comment daily on facebook, it means you can post 7 times a week.

same condition for another social media campaign like twitter?

unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

if it is allowed to post only one in a day (fb cam) than what is the limitation or minimum requirement for weekly report?

Hi!

Its pretty obvious to do or share 1 link post a day to prevent spamming and legitness, constructiveness for the post you do,

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
vandres (OP)

Activity: 158

UniFox

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

So what is the latest news regarding the UniFox bounty campaign? People here are talking regarding the platform and I do think that the team is on its beta version of the project. Well, what is the team plan? Is there any bonuses or exciting gift from the team? I was still looking forward to the good outcome of the this bounty campaign since I joined one of those bounties.

Hi!

Team plan is really straightforward:

4 out of 5 products are already made and ready to be used, Unifox has already invested $7,000,000 into development and has been building entire crypto ecosystem (infrastructure).

Thanks for your support!  Cheesy

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 05:42:11 AM

Do we need to be airdrop verified first before we can do bounty?

Hi!

Yes, you need to verify airdrop first.  Smiley
    I do not understand. How does aidrop generally relate to bounty. Is it necessary to participate in aidrop, in order to join bounty campaigns? I can not immediately participate in bounty without participating in airdrop?

That's right! You have to pass through airdrop verification in order to join bounty campaign. This way we can make sure it is not so easy for spammers to get massive stakes on bounty token allocation.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 05:44:16 AM

Do we need to be airdrop verified first before we can do bounty?

Hi!

Yes, you need to verify airdrop first.  Smiley
    I do not understand. How does aidrop generally relate to bounty. Is it necessary to participate in aidrop, in order to join bounty campaigns? I can not immediately participate in bounty without participating in airdrop?

I also have the same question, do we really need to finish joining the airdrop before we can participate in the bounty campaign? For me I think doing the airdrops adds more tasks than just joining a specific bounty.

Yes, you have to pass through airdrop verification in order to join bounty campaign. This way we can make sure it is not so easy for spammers to get massive stakes on bounty token allocation.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

I like the project, and have already joined your bounty, and now I have one question, whether it will be necessary to pass a passport check?

Hi!
    No, you don't need to pass a passport check in order to get bounty stakes.  Cool

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 05:48:48 AM

Thank you !! And are you required to submit reports on the signature bounty in the forum thread, or is everything counted automatically?
    if I understand correctly, then everything is fixed automatically. Although if I'm not right, I ask the developers to correct me and explain how this is done correctly.

The answer to this question is General Rules in First page: " All tasks must be filled in personal Backoffice, tasks submitted in this thread or elsewhere will not be counted. "

Hello guys!
    Yeah, Backoffice is the place to fill data about your bounty tasks.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 05:55:23 AM

When will the Airdrop be distributed? Is it instant after we complete all the requirements? Or we will wait after the ICO sale ends?

Hello!
    Yes, we will wait for token distribution after the ICO sale ends.
    Patience always pays bigger checks  Cheesy

tophe15

Activity: 280
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

I think you should try to asked their bounty manager in their telegram group. If you want some references try joining here and asked it to them, https://t.me/Unifoxbounty
    At the moment, everyone is disposed negatively in this market situation. Therefore, it is not known when exactly Aidrop will be distributed. I personally do not hurry with this, because the later this is distributed, the better, since there will be no manipulation of value.

Well said mate. So for now let just wait for them to announced when will they going to release it. As for now lets continue to do their bounty and help them produce.
    vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 06:09:09 AM

An interesting company of signatures, but I did not understand, you can write posts in the local?

Yes, you can write posts in the local.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

hi ad. tell me how to join Twitter Campaign

Hi winter.

You should first join Backoffice and get airdrop verification.

Then follow twitter bounty instructions.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

And by then the so called investors will start dumping and everyone who participated in the airdrop will be bummed any which way unfortunately
    So no details yet about participating into this airdrop .
    is it mandatory to join via telegram ? where the rest of details ?

Yes, it is mandatory to join via telegram. Details are all on this post.
    Please let me know if you need any specific instruction or explanation.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

An interesting company of signatures, but I did not understand, you can write posts in the local?
    It seems that no, messages should only be in the English branch. If you write in other branches, then most likely these messages will not count.
    I would not argue about this, since this information is not backed up by the official, anyone from the team. But you have to ask for sure about this aspect in the telegram, since you have the risk of not getting stakes.

Hi!
    There's a really detailed description on the post. You can post on several boards, other than those specified as not counted ones: off-topic, different, politics and society, archival, beginners or help.

vandres (OP)

UniFox

View Profile WWW
    August 16, 2018, 06:42:50 AM

Hi!

Yes, only 1 tweet/retweet per day will be counted.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

Hi!

Its pretty obvious to do or share 1 link post a day to prevent spamming and legitness, constructiveness for the post you do,
    Quite right! It's enough just one link per day, you do not need to send a lot of messages, everyone will think that this is spam and will not follow the link.
    BackBachvsUp
    Copper Member

Activity: 257
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

wow, forgot to use your main account?

WOW over 1m in airdrop - havent seen this number for a while - joined airdrop, bounty, will join ico, too

to op:
    what if i don't use instagram?
    Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 06:59:40 AM

It seems that no, messages should only be in the English branch. If you write in other branches, then most likely these messages will not count.
    I would not argue about this, since this information is not backed up by the official, anyone from the team. But you have to ask for sure about this aspect in the telegram, since you have the risk of not getting stakes.
    I can say that all the same it is not worth writing in other branches, always all projects are vosnovnom allowed to write only in English branches.
    FourByfour

Activity: 350
    Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.
    Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.

Giving of good amount of rewards will surely bring the number of participants, supporters and investors boost, because one reason why we invest or join such project is it because of the rewards and profit that we can earn. Knowing about gaining high profit will attract many people and will start to know about the project. Updates is very important in order to inform everyone.
    Yes, I directly completely agree with you, just at the expense of the fact that the free distribution will lead to the increase of participants.
    Definitely , as it is the reasons for the rewards, it really is helpful in gaining participants and funds, but the most important is that updates should be great to attract investors.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
    August 16, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

The project is simply excellent, I really liked it, I have already joined your bounty and are already waiting for the free distribution of coins.
    Good choiced that you have decided to joined in Unifox bounty as they have provided good amounts of rewards for all bounty hunters that can surely give them enough earnings. Probably, that's the reason why the team have managed to gather more people in their telegram chat.

Giving of good amount of rewards will surely bring the number of participants, supporters and investors boost, because one reason why we invest or join such project is it because of the rewards and profit that we can earn. Knowing about gaining high profit will attract many people and will start to know about the project. Updates is very important in order to inform everyone.
    Yes, I directly completely agree with you, just at the expense of the fact that the free distribution will lead to the increase of participants.
    Definitely , as it is the reasons for the rewards, it really is helpful in gaining participants and funds, but the most important is that updates should be great to attract investors.
    I think that to attract investors will not be enough just airdrop. For investors, the main thing is to see the prospect of the project development in the future, how stable and successful the project is.
    Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
      Print  

Jump to: