Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38670 times)
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

The market potential is growing, but the market itself is in a downward trend.
I consider buying bitcoin below 5,000 dollars. For me now in the priority of buying only bitcoin.
The current situation of the crypto market is very much satisfactory as the market has once again started to grow after a major dump in the previous month. The ones who are still out of this market must get into it and that too without wasting any moment as the market is getting better and that the rates of the crypto currencies are also increasing higher. Investing right now will then help in having more money.
handsofgod

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

Depends on what resources you have) I tho market will recover, need just to wait and reframe the mind that focused on instant profit gratification Grin Just keep calm and wait the triggers, I prefer focusing right now on upcoming projects with huge potential like Kelvin Blockchain. Smiley
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is falling, but I'm sure it will recover, because we don't know what will happen next. be patient! Buying bitcoin is the right choice for now because the market down.
zxrcoin

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Recently I used to buy some portion of bitcoin because it’s market is down and I hope in the last of this year it will be increase again and I will be benefitted.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

Personally, I would do nothing but keep holding my bitcoins. If I am to sell my bitcoins right now, I would be at a total loss. Therefore, I will just wait for the price to grow back again. I was slightly happy with the increase, but then bitcoin was like "Sorry, buddy, not today." And yes, the market has a prosperous future even if it is red. Obstacles are everywhere, nothing is obtained without efforts or without patience. So, let us just keep waiting!
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:45:13 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

I guess we can't still do anything about the market situation but just to have more patience. The prices are dropping down but the market would surely recover where we could gain a better profit. It is actually the best time for us to buy more altcoins and hodl until the market fully recovers.
westlake4

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

Really sad because the market continues to drop and of course many users are worried, if bitcoin continues to drop below $ 5000 then I'm sure that this year's market will be red and the price of altcoins will drop following bitcoin.

The market is red already, no need to wait till BTC drop below $5k, lol
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

In the past days bitcoin hit again 8,200 USD but suddenly get back to line of 7 some says that bull run are unexpectedly occur or not in those stage, but the best thing to do for now are to make some profit with no contribution of investment cause you can make some even in joining only some airdrops around there, as of know market don't play well since the demand of top line cryptocurrency has drop, but we will sight if there are positive changes before the end of the year.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

I just let it go where it wants to go because if i can only dictate it to always grow and healthy, then i will really do it. As we can see, the market is bleeding again that's because bitcoin's market price also fluctuates deeply. It's better if il just don't care about it at all and just go with the flow.

Cantereb636

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

I'm buying Bitcoin at these levels and wait for a bounce up Smiley
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

As i dont have any investment to do so i will just do my other works instead of watching market and hold my altcoins and bitcoins as i am expecting market to go more down and if i got investment i will surely start buying bitcoin first and then i will average my altcoin bought price.
cryptoclassic

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

The good thing to do is buy back coins that have experienced a large decline. bitcoin and ethereum include coins that have the potential to experience a large increase in each year.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Although the price is down but there's still a lot of opportunities to short so i will continue to trade even in this kind of market. It's different case with my long term investment though, a few of them have their stop losses triggered two days ago so i have to monitor the price to find another opportunity to buyback the coin sooner of later, the rest is find because i bought them last year when the price was cheap.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

With the current investment situation I prefer to invest in the cryptocurrency market and I will plan to invest in coin that they are capable of growing in the future but their price can buy us.
buying coins actually has good future to earn profit.but in current market, i am prefer to take wait and see action than suffering loss in my trading.but be sure this condition just temporary

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

Be calm, do not be too nervous and panic. Patient waiting Bitcoin firmly will recover quickly. If people want to keep Bitcoin for a long time, maybe this is still a good opportunity to buy more. My strategy is to keep Bitcoin for about three to five years. I believe Bitcoin will have a bright future.
cesuralp32

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

actually when btc went up to eight thousand dollars, we thought that the bullfight season started. I guess this is the reason for your disappointment. I hope it will rise soon.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:46:52 PM

The value of bitcoin is increasing now. So i think you should invest your money on bitcoin. Also, you can try to split your money in bitcoin and altcoin. Just make sure to the altcoin that you're going to invest to.
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Saw the market and thinking it is the sale off  season. If you have money to invest, you can choose some good coin to buy and waiting for the uptrend to get profit. If you are holding some coin and the price of it is lower than the price when you bought, please patient and waiting for the green signal. I think the market will recover soon
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:48:10 PM

If i have the money, i will buy BTC and ETH because the price is very good to invest. But almost my money is in some altcoin and i will continously hold and waiting for the recover signal from market. I think it will soon go uptrent from now to the end of 2018

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Of course I think looking at the current market in the past one month the prices of bitcoin and cryptocurrency are likely to be unstable and all we can do is wait for the actual expansion of the bitcoin price or you can buy it now because the decline in bitcoin prices is not unusual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: