Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:46:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Since I have no extra capital and I have some altcoin on my wallet, all I can do for now is just to hodl and wait for the market to somehow recover. No one is sure when will the market recover again, so I will just be patient instead of selling them and get only less from my altcoins.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

when the price goes down it drops if we don't do anything at the same time as we don't want to progress from adversity.
what I will do is to follow the current flow, to use such a situation to increase my investment because with very cheap prices we might be able to get more, and continue to control the market price after the day.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Since I have no extra capital and I have some altcoin on my wallet, all I can do for now is just to hodl and wait for the market to somehow recover. No one is sure when will the market recover again, so I will just be patient instead of selling them and get only less from my altcoins.

Well for me, the current state of the market is nothing to be disappointed about in the first place. Bitcion's growth in the past 2 years have been very quick. When i started dealing in btc, i didn't even expetct the value to be a quarter of what it is now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

Well for me, the current state of the market is nothing to be disappointed about in the first place. Bitcion's growth in the past 2 years have been very quick. When i started dealing in btc, i didn't even expetct the value to be a quarter of what it is now.

With $6,500 price this is still high compared to what is the price year ago..

When the first time i came here i though that this community will die but months after crypto recovers and now still conquering the negative issues that has been pointing towards our community
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Buying altcoins for me it is not an option right now, unless you have investigated very deeply about a particular project that seems like a losing move to me, selling is also a terrible option since you most likely will lose money as a result, so there are only two options, to buy bitcoin or to do nothing, if you have the money then buy bitcoin but if you do not then doing nothing and holding your coins seems like the best option to me since it will give you great profits in the future and you do not have to do anything.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

The right thing to do now is observe and wait if your, re holding then its good dont sell at this level, youre right buying bitcoin is good at the moment.. People are waiting for the etfs sec approval,.. We need to be patient and dont miss the biggest news that will happen

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:46:43 PM

With the belief that the crypto market will grow in the future, and see altcoins experiencing price reductions earlier on this month, I think now is the right time, now is a good opportunity to buy altcoins.
prettymargaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

Now that the market is so bearish for a long time, I'm just watching closely at how things will work out and at which side it will favor. It's so hard to decide now; every move is crucial and every second is critical. So it's safer to stand by and study the possible next move of the market. The common mistake of traders is being too cautious catching up in the flow that they failed to realize that it's a trap. We all know that manipulation is a common thing in this business, so be wary not to fall prey to manipulators. Better stop for a while and take some time to think and to study before you decide what to do next, so that you won't regret in the end, especially now that the ETF approval is nearly at hand.
MightyTulip32

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

The current market situation is very depressing if you want to hear the truth, but there are a lot of silver lining which is making everyone hopeful and you can see that people are still holding on to their BTC. ICE is coming up their own ecosystem, ETFs are pending hearing in few weeks etc will have positive impact on the BTC price again.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

With the current market, I think we should not sell, if we now have the capital to buy or not have the capital, then the coin should hold them, so I should not sell now.
Yes we do not have any other option except to hold our bitcoin, bitcoin price is currently trading too much low and I do no think that there is any reason to sell our bitcoin in such a low price. I hope that bitcoin price will soon recover and will surely give a good opportunity to us to make some good profit by holding our bitcoins.
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:34:24 AM

In this issue everybody having a similar conclusion. I likewise think thus, I need to be fully informed regarding the present circumstance and need to put some more in btc.

Accordingly at whatever point correct time comes I can take the advantages from my exchange. Furthermore, it is likewise the most ideal method for profiting.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

At this point I think there should be nothing to do. should not sell anything. hold all, patience and wait. And relax and watch the market move in the next few days. I will sell a few when the market has signs of recovery.
fyimiss

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

Do noting, in fact, this is also a helpless action. All my money has been invested on a few coins, unfortunately, these coins have bled too much already. It is impossible to sell them now, so what i do is just HODL.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

I will hold the coin until the end, when the market rebounds I will sell, at the price I am now interested in buying more, not eager and fear when the market falls.
ngocbui2605

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

with the current market i will hold my coin that i invested and wait until the the market recover or my coin reach the value i want to sell and i will buy more coins that i like at cheap price
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

i suggest to buy alt coin or bitcoin now because the price is low
Right now the market is a  bit volatile which means that the charts for Bitcoin are fluctuating and the value often goes up and down. Overall market is positive for the rise in the value is always more than the fall in the value of Bitcoin and hence other crypto in the current market. But since the prices of majority of crypto are down right now, it is desirable for many to invest in Bitcoin and other good coins right now to get future profit.

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Bitcoin prices had risen a few days ago but now it has dropped again and even become lower so I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin or altcoin and hold it because the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again

hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:01:39 AM

The current market is too bad to sell, right now I just keep it in my wallet and wait for the price to stabilize again. I think it's better than I sell with full loss.
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

Yes I agree, now many are upset and do not know what to do with the falling market, but you need to be more optimistic, the market should soon grow.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:25:39 AM

Just accept the reality of this technology, what we can do is to go with the flow and buy good amounts of coins while the market is in a bearish trend. It's not always in a bloodbath and soon the bounce back will come to give us a good reward. Don't panic this is just temporary another bull run will happen to reverse the market trend.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: