Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
I decided to just leave the market alone, until there will be some great projects is shared on the stage again so I would be able to return and continue my earnings here without that stress, that I'm having now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANUKRAMAYON

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

Personally not much and the best thing to do is buy and hold for long term which is the best thing to do to gain more  profits in the future because most currency prices are decreasing rapidly in these days even they are potential once.   
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Now what I'm doing is just waiting for their prices to reach the lowest point and buy lots of alt and bitcoin
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:51:50 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

I agree with you that lots of people now are disappointed with the current market situation. But still with the downfall of the market many people as well are taking advantage to buy coins at a lower cost and I still believe that it will recover in the future we should not be manipulated by our emotions because we will all loose if we panic sell. Just stay calm and be patient.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:47:16 AM

If I can buy both why not given a chance, because both coins are great and promising, but because of the recent condition of the market it is more advantageous so that when time comes the it become high again you will get more profit.

hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:22:19 AM

The current market can give us opportunity to buy alts or btc, depends on the preference you have. In my case, I would rather hold the coins I have now and wait for the right time to sell. I am more than willing to hold and wait.
Etn1se

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:48:46 AM

I plan to wait for bitcoin to fall a little further and then invest in it in the long run. I believe that now is the ideal time to invest in bitcoin because its fall is a temporary phenomenon.
davehopepe05

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

i will continue doing what i always do during dips or down times like these. i try choosing the bottom of the dip and start buying bitcoin there at a discount. for example right now $7000 is a good buy price for me but also i have placed buy orders at lower prices such as $6800 and $6500 although i have no faith in them being filled ever.

and also at the same time i am trading shitcoins with small prices that get pumped from time to time.

This is the best answer, I have the same opinion with you.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

If the prices hits the bottom for altcoins and bitcoin, maybe I will buy. If this is not the possible bottom yet I will wait for the time where coins will be rising up again to make sure that I will be gaining later. It is hard to predict but at least you have selected the smallest price for buying and a higher price for selling the coins.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

At the moment I will stop selling. This is the time to buy. The market goes down so much so the sale only makes you lose money.
I think that the guys that sell their cryptocurrencies now, make the greatest mistake in their life. You are right, man - it is better to stop selling, and buy more altcoins.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

maybe what I will do when market conditions fall like this I will buy coins as much as I can. I will use the moment to buy as much bitcoin as I can. because moments like that are very rare and prices don't fall forever.

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

Well, of course, do nothing isn't a good option hence buy altcoins and bitcoin are the best. In this situation that bitcoin is in bad shape we should buy as much as we want, we should turn this situation into a positive one, grab the opportunity that is available. After you buy just hold is until the market rise up again then that is what we called victory.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

Just try to hold the coin that you have. Simple rule, if you don't like the price of the current market, don't sell your coin. But take the risk of having a low profit.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Well in this kind of situations the best thing to do is to take advantage when the price at low by buying more because there's a chance that the price will soars high before year end and we need to hold for not to lose our investment.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:24:26 AM

What will i do with the current situation of Market well i think the best plan is to hold dont be panic selling just be patience and now as we csn see this is the right time to invest because the situation of Market is falling.
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

First we need to evaluate the two critical cases that are happening which are affecting the market. Following this news and which direction its gearing, we can then decide on our next move.

1) SEC's decision on Bitcoin ETFs
Already there has been a delay on an application proposed by Vaneck and SolidX. Depending on how many ETFs will get approved or ignored will significantly determine the crypto landscape in upcoming September-November.

2) Formation of Bakkt company
Intercontental Exchange (owner of NY Stock Exchange and multiple other exchanges) with partners including Microsoft, Starbucks and Boston Consulting Group, plan to launch platform for consumers and institutions to buy, sell, and spend digital assets on a global network.
They announced their new company, Bakkt, is expected to launch in November. If it really happens, this is a big leap for the future of cryptocurrencies.  

So while we see the downward turns in the market for now, the reasons that caused the tumble actually gives us a lot of room for optimism.

(My go to source for crypto news: cryptopanic.com)  
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

I think I will buy some bitcoin for the future, because with a fairly cheap price I will get tremendous profits in the future. I'm sure by the end of the year bitcoin will reach $ 40,000.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

when market conditions are like this then I will buy as much as I can and try not to panic and will not sell the assets that I have at very cheap prices.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

Do not give way to panic, the drop of bitcoin and other altcoyins is a good opportunity to buy currency at a low price in order to earn a serious income in the future. The main thing is to study the market and think ahead, then the profit will not be long in coming
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:15:01 PM

With the current market, I am a bit nervous buying. I will wait a week more to see the market and then I will decide whether to buy or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: