Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38662 times)
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:06:42 AM

maybe what I will do when market conditions fall like this I will buy coins as much as I can. I will use the moment to buy as much bitcoin as I can. because moments like that are very rare and prices don't fall forever.
That is pretty smart move and I hope you have already bought some of coins. Yes you are right about one thing that the market does not keep on falling like this forever and we may never see bitcoin available at such a low price again in future. This is why investors must invest as much as they can in it now because bitcoin’s bright future is a doubtless matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

For me this is the right time to buy. You can buy bitcoin or stable - well known altcoins, it is up to you. Just buy and leave them in your account for half a year and you will earn good profit from them.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

At the moment, I do not do anything. I wait when the market rebounds. Who has the opportunity to buy altkoiny.Mnogie on the forum regretted that 1 year ago they did not buy Bitcoin. So now the same situation. Why miss your chance. Buy at a low price so far I have an opportunity
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

It is necessary for the market to hold the stock market in the near future, and if it holds at the end of the year, the market will increase more strongly than the end of the year 2017
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

For as many as have the spare money to invest into cryptocurrency, this period is a special opportunity for you because you may never get some good coins for this low. The price will still go up and failure to invest may lead to regret. People have found themselves in this kind of situation in the past.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

I'm doing nothing as I'm holding on to my bitcoins until the right time. I'm split between buying some more since the market is down and I have gained before by doing this but I'm also thinking that I skip it while I'm ahead.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

for now the condition of coin prices at the exchange place is experiencing bad news that makes coin prices at the exchange place and there are lots of traders who panic so it's better you can use it by opening an order to buy at a very cheap price to be able to buy coins at the price cheap after that you can wait until the price becomes very expensive.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

For me this is the right time to buy. You can buy bitcoin or stable - well known altcoins, it is up to you. Just buy and leave them in your account for half a year and you will earn good profit from them.

For now with the bearish market trend I think the wiseful idea for us to do is to buy some potential coins and hodl it until bullish market comes prior selling. I think in this way even if we are in waiting for a long period of time but at least we can get enough profit.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

yes, indeed With the current market situation many people are disappointed. You say that the market will continue to grow and have great potential in the future. maybe a belief like that can motivate us to eliminate panic. and I think the thing that needs to be done for now is to survive until the market conditions recover. Waiting might be the right solution, and I don't want to sell myself at a time like this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

personally i am prefer to exit from market for a while.cryptocurrency moves down sharply today, and it makes much investor panic and sell their asset.i will my money and maybe enter to market again after bitcoin price below $5k
That is one bad strategy and it should not be the way for one to respond to the falling prices. This is a very usual and inbuilt trait of the market that prices do not remain static but fluctuates and rise and fall.

Bitcoin is also going through the same phase and it will no doubt rise again so it should be kept in mind that selling your coins in the current market is not a wise decision and you loose money by doing so. Despite, one should earn money by holding his coins and waiting until the market recovers.
SibiHH

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:31:45 AM

Depends how you approach the market. With free money to invest it might be a good time to buy just little positions every time crypto drops further. But there is abviously never the guarantee that it found it's bottom.
With lot of money in crypto you should have sold months ago Grin To limit risk it's never too late to get money out, especially if you're still in positiv.
For everyone else it's just hoping. Better not to look at the charts for a longer period. That's what I#m currently focussing on.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:37:07 AM

I will be always calm while the market was still having struggles to reach at profitable value. There's nothing we can don about it, and if we become panic we're making our future leads to death. Panic selling is not good for our investment, because if we do that we're making a threat to the value of our crypto holdings.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:07:24 AM

when compared to last June, the current market situation is better. I think it's the right time to buy altcoins. later when bitcoin prices are stable, the chances of altcoins will increase, and of course get profits  Wink
It is a bad moment to buy altcoins, we are going to get the decision of the SEC in a little bit more than a month and whatever it happens is not going to benefit altcoins, so hold onto your altcoins for now, the best outcome in my opinion is that the bitcoin ETF is approved and then bitcoin goes up very rapidly and alts do not do the same or even go down, that will be the perfect time to buy altcoins since they will eventually go up once the excitement over the news fades.
in my opinion this is the right time to buy bitcoin. because the market price is still low, we can hold it until the market goes up again. but we don't know when the market price will rise again we must always be patient.
bzh55

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

This is the waiting time, in winter btc and altcoins will have a better price than last year
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:18:03 AM

It is necessary for the market to hold the stock market in the near future, and if it holds at the end of the year, the market will increase more strongly than the end of the year 2017
Agree with you it is good time to hold a coin, same as all investors I will hold my coin and will not sell it yet because I know soon the price of the bitcoin will be high and it wibe able to have good profit, so I am on holding and still mode, everyone is keeping it only fools will sell because selling now will surely a panic selling which is only another name of lose.

bettybuttun12

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

I Vote buy bitcoin because this is the currency I think is the highest profit now. I have just finished trading bitcoin, the price is tending to decrease. But I think it will rise again
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

I will keep holding coins which I think are strong, the decline is still premature because many think the momentum will occur in September, so I don't panic and even continue to buy altcoins that I like, fluctuations are still balanced with my life needs, so there is no panic element when I do the analysis.
Whatever you want to do in the market then do that carefully because your one wrong decision can lead you towards loss and problems.  Adopt good strategy which may benefit you if possible and if not then make decisions which are in your favor. In my opinion the current market benefit is only in buying some more Bitcoins if possible for you as the cheap price encourages us to buy more and remember that do not proceed for selling even do not for little profit.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:09 AM

What you can do now is persistence. If you endure selling your cryptocurrency, you will regret it! The market is almost at the bottom, and it is better to continue to hold than to sell, waiting for the rise!
There are extra funds to buy some BTC, other cryptocurrencies don't buy!

The current situation on the crypto market is a real challenge for all of us, people that have the cryptocurrencies. I am sure, we must stay calm and wait until everything will change for the better.
rubynails

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

I do not think that we can influence the market. All that we can  is to wait.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

What you can do now is persistence. If you endure selling your cryptocurrency, you will regret it! The market is almost at the bottom, and it is better to continue to hold than to sell, waiting for the rise!
There are extra funds to buy some BTC, other cryptocurrencies don't buy!

The current situation on the crypto market is a real challenge for all of us, people that have the cryptocurrencies. I am sure, we must stay calm and wait until everything will change for the better.
patience is needed on this occasion, with patience we do not panic, which causes the price to go down. besides, i added investment, because i still saved USD, which i used to buy coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: