Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

for us that I see seeing market prices still not good, I think we will wait for higher prices, so we will also get more profits.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

Hold of course you should not sell now especially market price for crypto are down. We should wait when market price goes high and will definitely will let you earn. Do not sell crypto when you are not going to earn.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:33:40 AM

This is the best time to be strategic, research about viable project and  invest in the dump/bearish market, soon there will be an increase in the market space and the investment will pay off, do not invest base on sentiment or social media hype, invest best on your understand about the project and result generated over time.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:44:13 AM

I think the current market is the bearish bottom and it will be a good time for the investment to  bitcoin. It will be better for the long term investment and simply monitor the market till his projected target to achieve.Bitcoin is good for the investment and  for the day trading since the bitcoin market is volatile and it can be used for the local and international shopping.Also bitcoin can be used for the service bill payments etc.

mamarried

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
The only thing that I can say for myself as a worthy option would be to continue holding until the EFT will go up, until all the prices will recover and I would be able to save her the prices that I bought, at least.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

This is the best time to be strategic, research about viable project and  invest in the dump/bearish market, soon there will be an increase in the market space and the investment will pay off, do not invest base on sentiment or social media hype, invest best on your understand about the project and result generated over time.
I do what I always do, cash out what I need and keep the rest. I have cashed out on December when the price was $20k, I also cashed out when the price was $6k, I cashed out last year when it was like $2k as well. I always earn my living from bitcoin and when I earn some bitcoins I just cash them out to pay my expenses and when I cash out I leave like couple hundred dollars just in case if I do not need it. I don't care about the price of bitcoin, I do not care about how much bitcoins I have.

I cash out my needs and leave the rest, when its $20k it was easy to cash out small amount of btc and leave it rest, now not so easy but I still do the same.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
From what you will look and say something, the price of bitcoin will not fall down and will not go up. I believe that we should all just wait and watch the situation on the world stage. Making predictions is stupid.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

I think the current market is the bearish bottom and it will be a good time for the investment to  bitcoin. It will be better for the long term investment and simply monitor the market till his projected target to achieve.Bitcoin is good for the investment and  for the day trading since the bitcoin market is volatile and it can be used for the local and international shopping.Also bitcoin can be used for the service bill payments etc.

we are in bear months endless loop and no signs to know if when will the market will be full of green again. We mus bear with the current situation even if our knees and hands are sweaty because of the red tide on our portfolio. The Ber months are coming and still no news about the market getting pumped up.
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

What I will do or that I'm now currently doing is to hold my bitcoin without buying further with the expectation of recent envisaged BTC hike, but better still be accumulating lots of laudable Alts that are currently at Dip. I believe at the short run, the values shall surge.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

This is the best time to be strategic, research about viable project and  invest in the dump/bearish market, soon there will be an increase in the market space and the investment will pay off, do not invest base on sentiment or social media hype, invest best on your understand about the project and result generated over time.
I do what I always do, cash out what I need and keep the rest. I have cashed out on December when the price was $20k, I also cashed out when the price was $6k, I cashed out last year when it was like $2k as well. I always earn my living from bitcoin and when I earn some bitcoins I just cash them out to pay my expenses and when I cash out I leave like couple hundred dollars just in case if I do not need it. I don't care about the price of bitcoin, I do not care about how much bitcoins I have.

I cash out my needs and leave the rest, when its $20k it was easy to cash out small amount of btc and leave it rest, now not so easy but I still do the same.

I will hold my coins and I will improve my trading skills.

Then the rest will be easier for me when trading coins on the exchanges. Otherwise, it's really hard to handle this trading activity.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

Currently the market is experiencing a decline. Of course what I will do now is be patient and wait until the market recovers. I will not sell it before the price increases. So I will be patient.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

If we know already what's the negative result of our existing investment we just have to decide what the best we do. but we think that it has possible result after we analyzed the situation why don't we proceed our usual investment who knows now a days we shocked when the time bitcoin price are rolling and the target price we achieved to get are exactly come up.
Lucas_Farmer

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

your actions in the current market situation will depend on whether you have invested in crypto currency or not. Its is a holders market at the moment, meaning that if you have bought bitcoins for example, then you need to stay put and keep your investments products in the market and then wait till the market eventually goes up again for you to then sell to make a profit.  On  the other hand, if you have not invested, then you really need to watch the market closely to see how far the market will go down so that you can but into the market at the lowest price possible.
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

I have not bought any coin or sold any coin for a few months now. The market is not that good recently and kind of volatile, so I prefer to wait some more time and see how it goes. Meanwhile, I am participating in some bounty and airdrop program, to accumulate some coins and hope the price can go up later.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Meeeehn I’ve been quite a lucky person all this while. I just buy in and hold till I gain a little profit and then I sell out, and wait for another little dip.

Apart from that I also made huge profit last year,  that kept  aside, I have also continued with trading and Hodl which I use to draw in a little profit to myself as of now,  though I’m looking forward to going full time Hodl from now till the end of this year.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

with the current market the best thing you can do is either buy at reduced prices and hold them, since the sale at such a moment will not be profitable
Diane757Clarke

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:51:29 AM

People are just predicting the volatility of the cryptocurrency market. To me, at the present level, I will be waiting for the right time to buy Altcoin.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:32:10 AM

With the current market I stop holding and I'm trying to learn how to trade, but probably I can say that the market will recover until I will learn how to perform it good. Trading is hard.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:31:57 PM

No need to be disappointed with bitcoin for now, the market is in a poor condition, and holding is the best to save you from losses. I think in the current conditions still bring an advantage, that is we can buy at a cheaper price.
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

The price of good coins are still dump and most of the recent ICO are really below the ICO price not because of the dumpers but mostly because of the market so selling should not be an option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: