Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

It is a time to gather as much coin as you can  and wait till the day in the not too distant future when there will be some big news that will turn the market into a multi trillion dollar market

Yes you are right, you should take advantage of the current market because in this way you can hoard more coins which you can make more profit when the prices goes back to normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

i will keep watching till it go green XD , the winner is who most patience and i hope i can be winner , also do quick buy sell to reduce my loss and adding some coin
alex.ac.ab

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Sometimes people come to think of everything and quit working only in ordinary work.
Vanessahardy87

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:35:12 AM

We haven't got much choice. Selling now would only make sense if you need the money right now, meaning asap. Other than that. Leave it there and look back at your investment from now, I am sure it will get better in the long run.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

Current market prices are much low so I would buy more and keep more holding until currencies reach there highest possible price with the hope brought currency prices will increase in the near future. I am not a good short term trader so that is the only best thing I can do to get significant profits and have heard many does that in large scale and that is the main reason most currency prices are recovering

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
RichardScott91

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

Probably hold the crypto or invest more on it. This is the best time to invest on cryptocurrency for the market price is relatively cheaper. Of course if we do like to get a possible huge profit then this time is the best time to get it. Just be patience in the market price for there could be more fluctuations to happen and you need to bear on it.
Amandaturner

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

As for me, this is my cryptocurrency buying time. I have told all my friends the same but it takes a wise person to know that buying now will pay off eventually. Now I get some coins at a ridiculously low price and I am very happy. I am targeting long term and I am surely going to make a profit.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

with current market conditions there may not be much that can be done, especially for people who do not have much experience and I think to avoid the risk of loss then holding is the most appropriate choice

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
On the one hand, the situation on the market is not encouraging, because the prices are low, it is difficult for projects to raise funds to develop and create a project, to invest accordingly, too, is not the right time, and on the other hand - there is the opportunity to buy several coins at low prices, and wait when the market recovers.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

I can't afford to buy bitcoin with cash so i would just do some earning by trading some altcoins. I would only do day trading as altcoins price are also unpredictable this time. It is really difficult to see that bitcoin's price is really low compared to last few months but I hope after this month it will start to rise and make its way to a new all time high. Only a week left and august will end and let's see what will happen to bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
On the one hand, the situation on the market is not encouraging, because the prices are low, it is difficult for projects to raise funds to develop and create a project, to invest accordingly, too, is not the right time, and on the other hand - there is the opportunity to buy several coins at low prices, and wait when the market recovers.

What would I best do is to stay  calm, because I trust the market and it's potential. The current price is a minor correction and can certainly recover. It can also be the best time to trade, buy coins, hold, wait for market to recover, and sell high. No need to rush things, be patient, don't lose hope, and keep humility high and strong.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

I already bought promising in my opinion a crypto currency and look forward to growth. I invest more in the long term, so I am confident in the profitability of my investments.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:35:32 PM

with current market conditions there may not be much that can be done, especially for people who do not have much experience and I think to avoid the risk of loss then holding is the most appropriate choice
Or not to enter if you don't have any concrete idea and strong knowledge, the current market is unstable and most of the newbies already loses their investment, they simply been trapped and played by experienced traders who can manage to dwell in any situations around the exchange.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

with market conditions like this all I can do is stay calm not panic and keep holding. I am always optimistic that the market will return to green even though it takes a long time. while hodl I chose to take part in the ICO project and paid for from this ICO project I thought it was quite good to meet daily needs. working on cryptocurrency does require patience and intelligence to predict the market.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:11:56 PM

When the market is dropping the best thing we do is hold and be patient, I am sure that the market will recover soon so that patiently we can get profit.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

What I do in times like this is to patiently hold on my coins, may it be Bitcoins or Alt coins. I need to have strong hands and will to do so, because it is something that is not easy due to all the negative news and FUDs around. I would alo like to buy more Bitcoins if possible since the price is down, I still have big trust and confidence in this coin and its future, its value will go up again soon. 

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

When the market is dropping the best thing we do is hold and be patient, I am sure that the market will recover soon so that patiently we can get profit.
I am only holding all of my coin now because the market is very unstable now, and right now i am also planning to buy many altcoin that only have low price like eos and mwat, and for sure that 2 altcoins  can help me out to became profitable again next month.

Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:10:04 PM

I still hold bitcoin, and don't buy altcoins at this time.
for ethereum I bought and held it for a long time, because these two crypto have the potential to get a place to raise prices again.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:17:50 AM

When the price started falling I felt quite bad,  but after some time I decided to get over it, it’s a normal thing with investments sometimes you will see the opposite of what you expected from it. As for what I will do next,  I won’t do anything ,I have already made up my mind to leave that money there even if I lose 90% I don’t care.  But no matter what I’m sure that price will go up anytime,  trust me.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

Well, just continue what i do invest hold and wait that is the formula to succeed In crypto invesment. Share Bitcoin to others and educate them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: