Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
Jhonthor

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

hold it and wait for the moon
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:29:38 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

I have started to make some investments in the crypto market and I think others should invest too because I think Bitcoin and other good currencies will be better in the future and many predict Bitcoin will be considered as a mainstream currency in the world and Bitcoin will definitely change the inefficient banking system and other traditional and non advanced organizations by proving blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency transaction system to make faster, secure and better payments and transactions for any need from anywhere in the world at any time so in the future these qualities will make Bitcoin more popular among many individuals in the world and many experts predict the above will happen so it is good to invest today than later for anyone   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
In my opinion, In the current cryptocurrent market conditions that BTC, ETH and other altcoin prices are low in the long time, Maybe I will monitor and wait for more aggressive signals from the cryptocurrency market before deciding what will do next.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:26:18 AM

The best thing to do right now is to convert some of your alts to Bitcoin (the market dominance of BTC is going to increase in the near future, IMO). If you hold coins such as ETH or XRP, then it may not be a bad idea to convert some of them to BTC.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:51:38 AM

I am also angry with this market like as you. But we have nothing to do without patience. We are small investor or hunters can not do anything and actually nobody can not do anything here. You can trade now carefully with small invest that may recover your invest. But if you goes in big amount at present condition you may loser. best of luck.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

With the rapid growth of technology, along with many innovations, i am confident that the purchase price of bitcoin in the future will increase very high. That's why I'm going to buy bitcoin, I'm aiming for my long-term goal of sure to make a profit from this market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

Waiting for a good time to buy or sell cryptocurrency is a safety solution. At present, Bitcoin value is still falling and market crises should be considered carefully before making investment decisions.
Be thankfull for those of you who have holding, because prices continue to experience positive changes, prices continue to crawl up and I hope situations like this will continue to survive or even better until the end of the year, of course it can be what many people speculate about new ATH at the end of the year will happen
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

I am just holding the stock I have and waiting for the market to recover.Whenever I will get a chance or simply when I will have some money to invest then I will invest some more in Bitcoin as well as in some other good coin's because the price is low now.It is just a game of patience.I am not worried about my investments because I know that  in the coming months price will surely rise and I will definitely find a better price to sell.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
acreed

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:54:49 AM

For me, I will just keep hold my cryptocurrency until it better than my buying prices, if I have spare money, I think I will buying another coin. For now I just need to patient and calm.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seniorita

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

I will do nothing because I can't buy anything, if I can, I will buy Bitcoin more to increase my profit, the best thing I can do for now is just wait and sell it if it better than my buying prices.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:30 AM

The most important thing to do right now is to hold. In my opinion holding at this moment might be beneficial and could surely give you profit and gains that is why we need to extend our patience.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Chederella26

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

For now I will just hold my altcoins. For people who wants to invest in altcoin it is a good opportunity to buy now as its current price is low and wait for the right time to sell it.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

I do not do much in the current market situation. Still hodl the coins. Sometimes, I still do the trading activities and sometimes, I leave the market for almost 2 months or more. Then, open the market again (just for monitor the price, if the market has not stabilized and or returned to normal) Grin
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

For me, now I will just hold my cryptocurrency because we all know that the current price of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency right now is very meager if you compared it to its highest price rate. Also, I just want to maintain my cryptocurrency because I am quite busy right now. But I’m still confident that the cryptocurrency value will be higher again. Smiley
r_uyab

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

which I think we are buying more altcoins and we will hold it back, because market developments are now starting to improve, so I think we will get many benefits in the future with a stable market price.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

I do not do much in the current market situation. Still hodl the coins. Sometimes, I still do the trading activities and sometimes, I leave the market for almost 2 months or more. Then, open the market again (just for monitor the price, if the market has not stabilized and or returned to normal) Grin
Yeah, there's not much to do in the current market except for holding and trying to make more investment if possible. The present market conditions do not allow to practice selling, in fact, that should be prohibited for now. So, be patient now so as to yield a higher profit in the future...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

As we all can see, the market is currently down up until now which means any practice of selling is not advisable. We should cope up with the market's situation if we really want to gain something from it right now and in the future. If we are going to be careless with our decisions, we will definitely end up loosing more money than what we gain.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:06:37 PM

what I do now is investing in trading, because the price of coins in the market is starting to rise, I will look for lots of profits, the trade market starts to improve, I am looking for profit while the trade market starts to increase

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

Let this setback stabilize, be patient better than sell panic. In this bad market I prefer to hold in the long run, because in the future the market can be better.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

The only we can do with this bearish market situation that we have is to buy more good quality coins for preparation for the coming of the bull run. Yeah this situation will not be permanent and we should take this opportunity to buy at cheaper prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: