Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
marccolette

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

With the current market with bitcoin holding I think will wait until the market stabilizes because I believe the market will grow again and I will succeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Core.i7

Activity: 71
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:35 PM

Since the market is down so i'd like to hold my all coins until the price go up. Bitcoin is volatile which mean its price is temporary it can be increase any time better to be patient and hold coins

cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:55:06 PM

All is red and all alts are dropped in this current situation I HODL all my assets until market recover again cause if I will panic selling in this scenario maybe I'll regret before year ends cause I believe that we will have a bull run and the whales will enter in unexpected time.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

Yes many people was disappointed to the current market and even myself I was really upset to this situation. It is challenging for us to stay positive while we looked at the market slowly and continuously falling down. Like this time September 2nd week ethereum is in trouble because the price is still under $200 I think it may cause very large adjustment over the crypto holders. It is so painful looking your cryptos become undervalued but we need to stay positive and we need to believe to what this ethereum's ability as to survive.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
chosenboy4

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

I am not worried about it anymore, now i got to know that its a part of crypto taste. I saw the Price at 5800$ too, but i never go for sell button. I trust that it will grow as wider acceptance of crypto is happen.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
I still keep Bitcoin when its price is not as current. I have heard of Bitcoin price fluctuations this year. It can increase very high and this makes me more patient. With the altcoins, I am buying more Euthereum and Litecoins. This potential Altcoins can be highly profitable coming.

Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

Buy more coins as long as i have capital to buy and invest. Current market is a big opportunity for everyone even though there are people,investors that have fear and gain loses because of this downtrend but i believe everything will be fine and go back to normal.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

Personally, what I am doing right now is hold my coins patiently. I have some Bitcoins and a few alt coins, with the current market, I think my best option os to really wait for the time, I still have a strong belief in my coins most especially Bitcoins, it can recover and I know it will. So by that time, I will be able to sell my coins on a much higher price for profit.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:40 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
This is the end of the bull market and we can actually expect better prices soon. The markets currently have been much worst and also it gave some major losses for me. I do firmly trust the markets and also as i can study, the prices can have a pump soon because it already has faced several such obstacles. Before getting pumped, altcoins along with bitcoins always had a dump and i hope that this is the same dump before the pump and will give us some good prices soon.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

I bought altcoins.I do not see a reason to give up such an opportunity that the market gave me))))I believe in the potential of the Crypto-currency and naturally I expect a price increase
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

What I do is still hold the coins that I have even though the price has continued to decline. I don't know what to do, I don't want to suffer losses. Therefore I still hold my coin and try to be patient with the market today. There will definitely be a rise in the future. I believe it.
Yeah, you’re right. The whole market is having an increase again. Cryptocurrencies or bitcoin are notoriously volatile, it’s pretty normal when it has a bad fluctuation. Because never do i see that bitcoin has been in the dip forever, it still gets recovery. As my experience, i advise all of us should stay positively whenever bitcoin gets declined because when you are prone to negative thinking, you probably make a wrong decision such as panic selling and so on. Anyway, keeping your head and waiting, the market will give you a good news soon.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

I bought altcoins.I do not see a reason to give up such an opportunity that the market gave me))))I believe in the potential of the Crypto-currency and naturally I expect a price increase
if we would to give up in current condition, we could flashback for a while when bitcoin and altcoin price still below $100.today bitcoin price really give us huge benefits.so never give up to market in any condition.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

What I do is still hold the coins that I have even though the price has continued to decline. I don't know what to do, I don't want to suffer losses. Therefore I still hold my coin and try to be patient with the market today. There will definitely be a rise in the future. I believe it.
Yeah, you’re right. The whole market is having an increase again. Cryptocurrencies or bitcoin are notoriously volatile, it’s pretty normal when it has a bad fluctuation. Because never do i see that bitcoin has been in the dip forever, it still gets recovery. As my experience, i advise all of us should stay positively whenever bitcoin gets declined because when you are prone to negative thinking, you probably make a wrong decision such as panic selling and so on. Anyway, keeping your head and waiting, the market will give you a good news soon.

Like every market, as long as bitcoin is alive, the price will be in dip but eventually recover. The only time that it will not be able to recover is when it's hype has ended and no one is using it anymore. That's the time when the market is dry. That's what we should be prepared of.

I advise to be both positive and negative thinker or none at all. What I'm saying is that we should be realistic. Negativity in our minds will make us panic sell when the price is going down while positivity will make us hold for too long when the price is going up. When you're realistic, you'd know if it's actually time to sell albeit a loss or a gain. Take note that not all losing sale is a bad trade because when you're seeing the market going down, you sell your coins and then buy back when the price is even lower. With that method, you get even more bitcoins that you can sell once the price goes back. It's definitely risky but that's trading anyway.

yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:59:14 PM

I am waiting for market conditions to improve. at present, all coins have experienced a considerable decline in 2018, especially in altcoins. all investors experience substantial losses due to unstable market conditions and altcoins are very easily influenced and altcoin prices are easily manipulated. so now, holding assets is the best way.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
jojo223

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

I recently joined and so far I have decided to wait for a convenient moment
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

at the moment I enjoy the dynamics of rising and falling market prices. if the price falls far down there I will buy a lot and sell at high prices, if the price worsens then I choose to hold for some time until the recovery market and get better again. crypto for me promises greater profit than other businesses
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

In the course of the organization's history, it is growing year by year without stopping. The epoch of emerging technology has made the currency well known to investors around the world recognizing the potential of the BTC and investing in it to build its brand. But this market seems unstable recently, it is constantly changing, causing the world community to dizzy with it. But trust me, invest in it and you will make a big profit in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
AncientMystery

Activity: 165

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

I think that it is absolutely OK to invest in top 25-30 coins of coinmarketcap currently, going for other ones may be too risky.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

if we would to give up in current condition, we could flashback for a while when bitcoin and altcoin price still below $100.today bitcoin price really give us huge benefits.so never give up to market in any condition.
that right dude.some people forget about history of cryptocurrency price.maybe it caused they joined here in peak demand.veteran member maybe still calm with this current condition.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

All is red and all alts are dropped in this current situation I HODL all my assets until market recover again cause if I will panic selling in this scenario maybe I'll regret before year ends cause I believe that we will have a bull run and the whales will enter in unexpected time.
  Yeah it is not good to sell your bitcoin as the market is on ride to get higher, time is passing and bitcoin is being popular and high in price, I think we should hold for some more time so it will end up giving us huge amount of money as profit, crypto currency has been using since long to get profit bit now people are saving it to have better future as well, so I am holding now market has started to increase the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: