Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

As what we all can observe today, the market situation is still currently down and  the best option that I preferably use and actually I can say it's effective is to hold my coins patiently. I know that the price will soon recover and that's the time I'll be selling them. Practically speaking,we are here for the profit so patience is really a virtue.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

current crypto market conditions are not good, now I prefer to buy bitcoin and altcoin if the price is down, and while waiting for the market to get excited again, in my opinion, the current trade does not take too much profit because the increase will not be high, which is important in the trade do not let you lose, currently good for long-term trading and choose a coin that has good potential to hold
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

I will buy Bitcoin more if I have spare money this time, sadly for now I have many things to buy, so best things that I can do for now is just hold my Bitcoin and patiently wait until it's price better than when I buying it.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

Nothing. If that is the status of market then be it. I'll just gonna wait when it will pump again and decide if I will be going to sell my tokens. As long as crypto didn't collapse or totally banished then I have no problem with that. I know for a fact that it is normal and that I can't do anything about that.

Charlessy

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

I vote for buy Bitcoin.  It's the first mover.  You don't want to be in alts as the market turns because Bitcoin always leaves the station first.  I'm finishing off my Bitcoin purchases this week.  I think we are near the low. 
I keep buying bitcoin even though the price is decreasing, because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase in the future. That belief made me not hesitate to buy and hold until the price reached or approached what I predicted. Bitcoin was born from nothing but in a decade it has transformed into expensive digital money.
Nyak put

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

I think for this time when i Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or another walkout
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

Keep monitoring of the value of coin i have and keep on holding it until the market will turn to green again because i believed that it will recover and will vrings more income before this year was end. Also if i have chance to buy coin atvlower value i did too because i want to spread out my capital into multiple coin to lessen the risk of my investment.

cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

I still have to wait the good changes of price we all know that the price would stay in 6 to 7 USD but the time has chance we know that after several months all our effort and patience would accept a reward because of trust that it has a miracle  that would happen to our stock and investment.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:26:14 PM

I read the branch to the end and I hear practically the same thing "Buy now and hold". Perhaps I will agree with this opinion, only I will buy a little later, when there will be another squeeze down, about 5800-5500$.
I think the best thing i should do is to keep trusting the market, even alll the price of my coin is dumping i will still support the market and i will keep holding my btc and to keep buying some coins with a very great future like eos and  waves.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:39:26 PM

if the market conditions are like now then I prefer to wait and see, if I think that it has a good chance to get a profit then I will go in to buy and sell it when the price rises again, but my current activity is more just waiting for the market to recover
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

everyone must have a strategy each facing the current market situation. I myself prefer to trade rather than just waiting for an uncertain time when the market will recover. I recommend trading more because I think that by trading I can earn income. maybe another strategy is to buy an altcoin whose price is currently falling but have high hopes of recovering. like ethereum, currently the ethereum price has decreased dramatically. but in my opinion ethereum is a good coin, and has the potential to rise again. maybe now is the right time to buy ethereum.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Given the current situation of the Market, it's better for me to Hold and wait for the right moment. it will not take too long before we see the value of Bitcoin rising up again. There's no need to panic at all. just be patient.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

As we all can see right now, the market is in crisis and it is affecting our profits and holdings a lot. This time, it is not good to sell, the best thing you can do with current market's status is to hold and buy as many as you can. Be patient with your holdings and it will surely be worth it in the future. If you are going to rush things, you might end up making mistakes.

nasekguring

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

what I have done up to now is buying bitcoin and stacking it as much as possible, because I believe in any crypto world it can happen and I can only be patient and always wait Cheesy Cheesy
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

For this bear market every decision is important and crypto market fall for a very long time and if we keep bitcoin for transaction so it is good while a good activity in this market is to buy some more coins and bitcoin price is good for investment and investment for long term is better in crypto market and i hope that bitcoin lovers can understand the present situation in the market. And for me bitcoin is important because it is not only currency but it will makes me successful in the market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

I am simply holding right now. Selling my coins right now is the worst decision. I have been following the crypto market a long time, and all i can say is to trust the market. It will be back soon no need to stress, unless you have invested a lot xD.

BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:29:37 PM

I have no concept of disappointment. Market up / down is normal. Before entering this market I was in a bad mood and there were many investors selling to EtH but thought the price of the coin would stabilize in the next few months.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Well, if the altcoin price is kinda low as of now, try to buy some and hold it. because sooner or later, the price of the altcoin that you are holding might rise up. just have patience at all times.
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

I think the best option is to buy altcoins and maybe some BTC. Since I believe that the market will go up again, it's obvious to me that buying some coins at low prices will pay off.

nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

I think the currency market is started to recovery and its started to be good for day trading and also right now is near the end of month, which is so good to hold coins and wait for market to grow. Trading or hold is a good option to do right now, just buy coins that are trusted and hold it or trading it, i believe you could gain a good profit by doing that.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: