Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

in the current market I will buy some coins that I planned to buy and will keep them as their sale will be meaningless

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

in the current market I will buy some coins that I planned to buy and will keep them as their sale will be meaningless
and you should observe and analize that coins before decided to buy, as we know market condition and psychology was not good for us.people prefer to hold fiat.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:29:31 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Sometimes I buy altcoins if possible, and sometimes I do nothing, wait for better times
I think for now, waiting for prices to be higher is a good thing. Well, I have a feeling that the market will rise again. yeah, but maybe if you feel you can take advantage of the moment, it's good for you to do something.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

The current dip on the price of bitcoin are temporary and there might be a better price in the last three months of this year. The present price of the bitcoin is still a good buy but investors might still looking for a sign that bitcoin will going upward in the coming days. I prefer to buy some altcoins that have the potential to grow continuously the future. Ethereum and ripple are two of the altcoins to watch in the days ahead.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Sometimes I buy altcoins if possible, and sometimes I do nothing, wait for better times
I think for now, waiting for prices to be higher is a good thing. Well, I have a feeling that the market will rise again. yeah, but maybe if you feel you can take advantage of the moment, it's good for you to do something.
best advantage for us maybe if we dare to buy coins that on the dips now.we could one from several potential coins that drop alot in market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:55:34 AM

best advantage for us maybe if we dare to buy coins that on the dips now.we could one from several potential coins that drop alot in market.
but we must study project before buying assets. different from bitcoin, which in my opinion is the safest coin than the others. when price falls we can place a purchase
MinSiu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

Personally i think we should not do anything but wait for bitcoin's next action. Hopefully bitcoin will soon come back
yfan2010

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

For me, of course holding it back, time is not a problem for me because I'm a patient person, but there are some people who trade for profit.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:43:02 AM

I think that I will keep the most part until the moment of market shift in a positive direction, and then you can sell something and then
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:24:42 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 12:53:36 PM by Vritesh

No doubt rate value is quite low in market these days but soon there will be increase also. There is no need to sell bitcoin in panic. One should keep patience and wait for the price to become a little bit more stable. Being impatient can make the whole market scenario more weak. So just go with the flow.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

I think buying bitcoin is a good thing to do now, because the movement of up and down altcoins depends on the rise and fall of bitcoin on the market.
sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

For now, I will keep all the coins I have, because looking at the red market right now I can't make decisions quickly. What I do now is to hold my coin patiently. I have several Bitcoins and some alt coins, with the current market, I think my best option is to really wait for time, I still have strong confidence in my coins, especially Bitcoin, it can recover and I know it will happen. but believe me, invest in it and you will make big profits in the future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

This time I think it would be better for me if I buy more bitcoin because the price is cheap and I will grab this opportunity. I will keep my coins amd hold it until the price becomes good so I can earn may desired profit.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

With the current market situation, the market is started to recovering. now is the right time to buying bitcoin or altcoin and hold it for several year would make the value increase a lot, it's a good tactic.
You need not to hold several year because you can get your selling opportunity anytime when the price increases and market changes into bull market then the moment is yours. Right now we have seen that there is increase in market value so this may maintain its increase trend and if it does so then you will miss this opportunity if you do not invest right now which will be your turning point if you start think about it.
RixtonTrain

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

Currently, I see XRP is increasing regularly, the implementation of many day trading to make a small profit is also worth investing at this time.
tonyparker

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

I hope Bitcoin will increase the price again, but I will not buy Bitcoin at that time, because when the bitcoin increases, it will increase the altcoin volume. I think investment in Altcoin at that time will be more appropriate.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

This time I think it would be better for me if I buy more bitcoin because the price is cheap and I will grab this opportunity. I will keep my coins amd hold it until the price becomes good so I can earn may desired profit.
if we have free money we could use some of it to make an investment on cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.bitcoin has good fundamental that able to support its price in future.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dr_chen

Activity: 494

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

There were coins i wanted to buy in the current market, i can buy these at quite low prices these days. Also have coins that give the opportunity to sell /buy daily as trade. While i was waiting for the market to rise, i focused on trading and growing my money.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Allenw

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

Ultimately no doubt market is down right now. But in my opinion, this is a great opportunity for right now to buy bitcoin at a lower price and after that, you can sell it at a higher price when the market will start to recover.
FRAGILE07

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

With regards to the present market value we have now in regards to Bitcoin, I will consistently continue holding my Bitcoins in my wallet and sit tight for the ideal time however every time is the perfect time to purchase and offer your Bitcoins. I realize that it is transitory the market cost is on its defeat since at some point or another it will ascend again that will make again clamor here in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: