Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38670 times)
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
I think the market is showing signs of recovery and by the end of 2018 I will spend some of my money to buy bitcoin although I do not expect it to be as profitable as last year, but I think it will bring a small impact to the market better

These signs are so slight that they are almost not seen. The market is not falling, and this is the greatest sign at least. I hope, very soon, in less than a quarter of the year, the bull run time will come.
ShinobiFueled

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

With the current market, investing in Bitcoins or ETH is not a bad idea. Because the market is green again, invest in them and maybe you can make a profit.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

there is nothing we can do right now. as bullish market didnt stay forever, bearish market wont keep running forever. so all we can do is wait till market recovers. and then keep investing in the things that we want, we like shilled etc.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

It can be a good time to buy in. The prices are relatively low, and I strongly believe that they will go higher arguably by the end of the year.
pantrymiller

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

On the off chance that you have Bought Bitcoin when the cost was 8k+ you ought not generally visit the market these days rather discover something that will give you a chance to overlook it. since seeing the market right presently is getting us baffled and depleted. better not to center around it and live it until the point that it recoup sometime in the future.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

With the market rising but still lower that the value I purchased it, so what I did is I start selling some of my coins, they buy again if it drops and sell it if rise so that I can manage my losses rather than waiting for it to exceed the value I bought it

Vermouth07

Activity: 31
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
At this rate it is the best time to buy bitcoin, since its in lower price, the lower it gets the better chance for everyone to start in and see the miracle in btc, it would be great as a starting point for everyone to own btc. In this way it lessen the chance of holder to lose high investment since you but it at lower price.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

You can play with shorts if you are good with technical analysis. Else, just stick to hodl. Buy at the present price and build your portfolio with potential coins. Then, forget it till year end. I expect a good ROI by year end.

not everyone can analyze the market and do a short-term, including me, so I really agree with the second advice that is just build a portofolio with potential coin and just HODL.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

Looking at the current market I will buy Bitcoin because the price has dropped from $ 6700 to $ 6400, this is an opportunity for you to buy Bitcoin and hold for a long time.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

There are lots of people who are disappointed with the current market price. But as a long term investor i still believe in holding and i am positive that my investment will have a good returns in the next coming years.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

Have you eve notice that many people do panic selling and its because of the down trend market and they think it will become bubble. As of now the current market is recovering little by little and because the price of bitcoin will rise again and many people will not be disappointed again.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

As we all experience massive downfalls right now due to the continuous fall of the price of crypto, I don't let my earnings go down continuously too. I am still investing and I am buying plenty of potential coins that is good for holding. Through this way, I can make sure that all that I've lost will come back to me or higher in the future.

KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

Currently I hold alts which I obviously can't sell in current conditions, also I'm investing a bit in ETH because I expect serious boost from it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

So many are disappointed with the decline in bitcoin prices right now it might be due to sathum then bitcoin prices reach very high prices that make most people become wealthy, and if now the prices of bitcoin and altcoin decrease the better you buy in large quantities and save it

Coinmagistrator

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:18:03 PM
Merited by lolgato1 (1)

I would keep holding on my bags of crypto currency at the present time theres a future in the currency obviously.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

If I look at the market right now it's better if you just buy as many altcoin and bitcoin as possible and then you save bitcoin and altcoin to the chairman at a suitable price
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

I would buy Bitcoin and a few potential alts like Ethereum, Litecoin right now, as during this dip, the prices of the coins are still low and hence it is the best time to invest for a long term investment. I think these coins have the potential to see a 200% increase in their market capital and can help earn me good amount of returns. Also, these are successful coins which are no longer in a bubble, this makes the investments less riskier. Also, I have observed the stats of the coins and find these coins worthy to invest in during this dip.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:55:12 AM

You just compare the current bitcoin price compared to the time of December 2017, you do not realize that in recent months bitcoin prices have grown steadily. So now investing bitcoin is a wise thing.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

Everyone's decision will be different and I think I'm working differently than many people. Many investors left the market when their portfolio lost more than 50% or 70%. But I still decided to stay, and I am planning to buy 4.6 Bitcoin to hold for 3 years.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

Everyone's decision will be different and I think I'm working differently than many people. Many investors left the market when their portfolio lost more than 50% or 70%. But I still decided to stay, and I am planning to buy 4.6 Bitcoin to hold for 3 years.
when many investor left the market and price become down, i think this is could be my best opportunity to buy their coins.although its contain high risk but it could give us huge profit in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: