Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38669 times)
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

In market conditions like this, I hold cryptocurrency and wait for recovery, I'm not interested in selling low because I prefer patience for profit.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
I'm not a trader - I'm just a bounty hunter having a full time job and doing bounties in my free time.
That's why when I'm rewarded tokens that are worth less than x0.05 of their initial value I've got nothing to do but to wait until their price gets back to at least ICO price.
I think many people who read this post would agree that selling tokens at this low price is not a good idea..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:29:31 PM

Well, if I am hopeful it will recover in the future i would better do something that my future self will thank me for. I will take it slowly slowly and easy. Little by little, invest, gather, earn as long as I can. When the right time comes or even if it does not, i have nothing to regret, at least I tried rather than not doing anything and when the time comes eat my self in deep regret seeing that the market is booming again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

The current market is so rough and still the price value are still not stable , it is still down ,little up and down again ,so if it will continue then it is better to just hold your tokens for a little while and wait for the market to fully recover and that is the time to continue to transact with the market.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:35:10 AM

I can hold my asset more than one years and always trust one day my asset will be back to higher price and could get profit, I will never cut lost and sell at lower price everything happen I most like my coin become nothing if have sell at more lower price.
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:14:20 AM

maybe, I will wait until market conditions stabilize and crypto prices will rise again. everyone has been waiting for that. and what we can do now is to keep our assets safe and reduce the risk of very high losses by holding back our assets because crypto prices have dropped dramatically. and we can use this condition to add assets to investment because crypto prices are very affordable.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
kunmanthonglao

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

I will Hodl until the end of the year, the market is better. There will be many changes later this year.
AgoraSmith

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

The market is still red so I think we should hodl right now, that's the only thing we can do with the current market situation
arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

I can hold my asset more than one years and always trust one day my asset will be back to higher price and could get profit, I will never cut lost and sell at lower price everything happen I most like my coin become nothing if have sell at more lower price.
i do the same thing with you, after this bearish movement happen my asset value decrease alot.and in my opinion there is no other solution except hold and wait all cryptocurrency price recovered again.
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
At the moment, the news does not affect the market and the rise or fall in prices, as it was before. The market is still under the control of bears, and the prices on the market are low, in such a situation I try to monitor the price of my tokens and wait for the market to recover.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

At the moment, the news does not affect the market and the rise or fall in prices, as it was before. The market is still under the control of bears, and the prices on the market are low, in such a situation I try to monitor the price of my tokens and wait for the market to recover.

investor wait important news in market.maybe if SEC commision suddenly announced their approval in etf much investor happy and bring back their money to cryptocurrency market.
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

taking profits from altcoins, buying back cheaper, bullish for btc always but take profits here and there
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

taking profits from altcoins, buying back cheaper, bullish for btc always but take profits here and there

Well, the price is in deepest, so we can't do anything, just wait and hold until the price is getting better. Or else if yiu have extra money, this is the best time to buy.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

Still the best strategy for this kind of market situation if you are holding some coins is hodl wait for the right time to sell. Prolonged bearish market are still normal and it is due to the sluggish growth of the cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin. During this downtrend, many coins with big potential to go up in the future becomes cheaper and affordable to many investors so it is a good opportunity to buy more coins if you have still more funds to use.
strunberg

Activity: 1344
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Well, the price is in deepest, so we can't do anything, just wait and hold until the price is getting better. Or else if yiu have extra money, this is the best time to buy.
besides holding and wait till price recovered , we could to analize other coins.if this coins could give us profit, maybe switch asset could be best choice for us.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

besides holding and wait till price recovered , we could to analize other coins.if this coins could give us profit, maybe switch asset could be best choice for us.
but it's not easy to research other coins. let alone know to pump immediately. i only know that if a coin plans to enter a large exchange, it is likely that pump will occur

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:29:29 PM

but it's not easy to research other coins. let alone know to pump immediately. i only know that if a coin plans to enter a large exchange, it is likely that pump will occur
but we dont know when pump happen in market.switch to other coins more rational to face this current condition in market.
Labib1
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

Right now I'm selling mu all altcoin make BTC. And waiting for when price grow. At this moment the market is falling and we are all being tested for this. SO, I buy BITCOIN to hold it for a long time as this will give me a big benefit. Be patient until the right time.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

In Bitcoin, everyone shimmers because they know that he was, is and will be. In all other respects, there is no such certainty. Let's see what all witnesses will say “bitcoin bottom” when lightning netvorg with instant and practically free transfers will be massively used, which in turn will greatly relieve the network and will be cheaper and faster transactions for large sums. And when Bitcoin has smart contracts ... who needs all 99.9% altos?

There are altos, but they can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Yes, on some altos you can earn a lot more than on Bitcoin, but you can also lose a lot more. This is a choice and a matter of taste for everyone. But why parasitize their own Altcoins in the community and topics dedicated to Bitcoin? Wouldn't it be better to participate in the development of the community of the coin / coins that you consider the best?
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

For me I just hold my coin until the price will pump not now but soon I believe that as soon as possible the bitcoin will increase .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: