Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:08:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do with the current market?  (Read 38664 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:30:27 PM

It will depends on different kind of people. Some people are selling their coin being afraid about current market. On the other hand, some people are using this opportunity to buy much coin for the future. I am also buying more and more for future purpose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

current market conditions are not good because there is a lot of bad news that makes the mentality of traders become disrupted and traders panic so that it can influence the fall of prices in the place of exchange.

I am more optimistic about the current market situation. The prices of the cryptocurrencies are pretty stable. It seems to me that soon we will see the bull run even.
it still hard move up again at this moment.we need triger that able to make bitcoin and altcoin demand rise alot.buying in this condition without any strong reason except speculation did not good decision.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

At the moment, the only intelligent solution seems to me to wait, even if - for those who are good and willing to risk - scalping you can make good money.
I tried, but obviously I'm not good, and I've got it back, so I prefer not to do anything.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

almost all these post on bitcointalk are related to each other, most just wanna know what to do at this price stumming period, whether to buy or to sell coin, whether to join bounties or to invest as well. but i will say there is no perfect time to join or invest , you just have to be at the right place. even though you are rewarded with your bounty token and you did the right bounty and wanna sell now you will still smile on it.

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

current market conditions are not good because there is a lot of bad news that makes the mentality of traders become disrupted and traders panic so that it can influence the fall of prices in the place of exchange.

I think bitcoin is stable between 6300 to 6800$ and this is good sign . This mean people have lot of trust in it and they are accumulating at this price with the possibility of big boom in price in near future.

centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?

Its not a new things to me if the market was down now, my only concern is I will buy a coins which I think its good to hold. Honestly there are lot of coins in the market that are good to buy such as Waves from 0.001BTC now down to 0.0003BTC, Ethereum from 0.1BTC now 0.0315BTC, Xem from 0.00009BTC plus now 0.000016BTC, Neo from 0.008BTC now 0.003BTC, then Utk from 0.000092BTC now down to 0.0000056BTC and more. These are the coins that I like buy if I have a chance to do so then hold in a long term.
I see market in lose mood. Bitcoin lovers are slowly giving up and many of us leave the bitcoin and consider it as end of bitcoin. Recently my friend just sold there all coin in panic.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

But maybe we should not forget the bitcoin is volatile and its still surviving. Its the time where we should wait bitcoin isn't dead nor its the end of cryptocurrency.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:35:56 AM

Looking at the current market, many people are disappointed in the market price, bitcoin prices stomping at the $ 7000 level, altcoin prices are falling deeply. Recent good news, however, shows that the market continues to grow and has great potential in the future. What would you do this time: Buy bitcoin, buy altcoin or do nothing?
While the market is red but there are still coins that are good to trade. For me I will buy coins which have good potentials and I will hold it until the price increase, I will sell also those coins which are not so valuable and I will do scalp trading for those coins that are actively moving in the market.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

In a depressed market, you can only take a wait-and-see attitude!
The current market trading volume is very low, it is difficult to have a bull market!
Unless a good policy emerges, it is difficult to change the current state!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

I am more optimistic about the current market situation. The prices of the cryptocurrencies are pretty stable. It seems to me that soon we will see the bull run even.
cryptocurrency price stable enough for current date.maybe it will jump suddenly if there is big news come to cryptocurrency market.but personally i hope it happen on december, so i could accumulate my coins before.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:43:22 PM

Everyone in cryptocurrency has a reason to be there and I am sure it is definitely to make profit for the majority of the people so selling your coin at a loss will not be an option. Patience is the answer as the price of cryptocurrency continue to decline. The good time of bullish trend will come some day.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:48:27 PM

I am not usually disappointed to see low prices. My regret most times is that I don't have enough cash to buy more coins during the market dips. I have come to accept that fact that seldom low prices are part of the market.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

I am not usually disappointed to see low prices. My regret most times is that I don't have enough cash to buy more coins during the market dips. I have come to accept that fact that seldom low prices are part of the market.
Seeing the current market like that make me a little disappointed but when the market price increase even a little my feeling disappointed was gone. Then i would like to do is to keep holding my coins so that it will grow much more. Also this current situation of the market I will do buying because most of crypto price is cheaper and once the price rise then possible I can get good profit especially to those I buyed good coin.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

For me, I think it would be better if buy more coins now that the value are low, buying coins will help the price to go up and you also have the chance to earn more profit, because you bought a coin in a low price and you can sell it in a much higher price, I think that is a good way to respond to this kind of market.

axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:43:10 PM

Currently the market is at low level now at around $4,600+ it is really disappointing for the people who invested at a higher cost specially last quarter of 2017. But for me i will continue to hold on my investment and take advantage of he current price because i feel that the i will earn a good profit in the future.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:13:16 PM

Currently the market is at low level now at around $4,600+ it is really disappointing for the people who invested at a higher cost specially last quarter of 2017. But for me i will continue to hold on my investment and take advantage of he current price because i feel that the i will earn a good profit in the future.
Of course, we can only hold everything until the last moment and believe that the most positive things will come, we can not do things like cut losses or buy more because if we want to buy more, the risk is very scary, I do not think people can be confident enough for this investment. Cutting loss is a sure thing impossible, the damage has reached unimaginable numbers. If we do this, it means that we accept fate, and that loss will forever be impossible to restore, just holding can bring recovery opportunities

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

The temptation as can be expected is to hodl everything and ride out this prolonged bear market but i think that there are plenty of opportunities to better one's position even under these circumstances.  While i am not much of a trader myself, i have tried to trade some of coins in my portfolio with the intention, not of immediate profit but if i can increase my bag they why not.  Unfortunately, margins are very small now because everyone is a little edgy with buy and sell rates.  The one thing i'd hate to happen to me is hodl beyond what is necessary.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

Indeed, apart from frustration and indignation, I now feel nothing. I agree that now you can not sell and panic too
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

Well, like what I am doing today, I keep on working since when we work and we ought to think less that's the time that we are gaining so much probability and chances that we can have a better amount of profit and it will happen sooner when the Bitcoin increase in price and the correction year will be okay already, we should always be positive though at some point it doesn't seems to be worth it to do.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Indeed, apart from frustration and indignation, I now feel nothing. I agree that now you can not sell and panic too

Best option at in this market situation is to hold the coins you have and if you have investment then do buy some more potential coins. This is the market correction year and everyone is now hoping that bitcoin and altcoins will increase in price after such a dull period.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: