Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 413 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XMY] Myriad | Multi-Algo, Fair, Secure  (Read 849665 times)
twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:17:00 AM

Whats the total supply of Myriad? can;t see this.. thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:23:04 AM

Whats the total supply of Myriad? can;t see this.. thanks

2B

nope
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:58:32 AM

I think it's good to not hype coins all the time causing pump and dumps but with myriad it feels like most people don't even know it exists..

We have to make people aware of myriadcoin without causing the pumps if possible.
coin3

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:35:12 AM

how many coins has created until now? i cant find it.
sadface

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:26:23 AM

Myriad below 200sat is something to be ashamed of, still believe the tech focus this team has will succeed in time but now i think i need to push that timeline another year in the future. Still mining issues in this topic, still an 'just born baby' after all this time but at the same time still the potential to one day rule the world. Part of me likes this this a lot but it is the experiences driven part, just history. The other halve of me just want to scream ... Get some marketing going on, what you got is so much better that 99% of the rest but nobody knows about it, just tell them! This is a 1.5K coin absolute minimum coin, despite daily production that can run a big part of the world economy one day but where is the buy support?

Just placed a large buy order (for me), will not move the current price one sat but am happy with it.
One day Myriad will have it's platform & base, next to other coins like XC. Together pushing BTC back in history, each with there own market share & target group and for now ... im happy with the cheap coins but really wish this community looked in the mirror, got together & spend some bucks on real marketing
Dev and rest of the guys involved are trying different approach which consists on not making any hype at all, keeping everything quiet and private because they think that will somehow work on favor to make myriad popular among people. That's irrational.
They are haters of P&D, who think that this will gonna kill the coin. They are very satisfied by current state of the project and they don't see anything wrong with volume below 10 BTC. They are focused on the future. But there will be no future if things remain the same.
My post from last week:
We need a pump, a good one. We need ATH badly. If things remain the same we're gonna see 1xx levels soon and probably two digits numbers in future.
I was writing that when price was at ~270 sat, and now we see those 1xx levels, and if nothing gonna change we will see 1-2 BTC volume and 80-90 sat price in couple weeks.

Guys I get that you are working on many things to improve this coin and push whole project further, and you do this for free. You belive in myriad from the beginning and you obviously want to succeed, but please get some marketing going on because this coin is practically dead.

how about you do that?
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:36:09 AM

I dont see us heading much lower. Anything below 110sat and we bounce quickly
luck5

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:47:48 AM

Myriad below 200sat is something to be ashamed of, still believe the tech focus this team has will succeed in time but now i think i need to push that timeline another year in the future. Still mining issues in this topic, still an 'just born baby' after all this time but at the same time still the potential to one day rule the world. Part of me likes this this a lot but it is the experiences driven part, just history. The other halve of me just want to scream ... Get some marketing going on, what you got is so much better that 99% of the rest but nobody knows about it, just tell them! This is a 1.5K coin absolute minimum coin, despite daily production that can run a big part of the world economy one day but where is the buy support?

Just placed a large buy order (for me), will not move the current price one sat but am happy with it.
One day Myriad will have it's platform & base, next to other coins like XC. Together pushing BTC back in history, each with there own market share & target group and for now ... im happy with the cheap coins but really wish this community looked in the mirror, got together & spend some bucks on real marketing

AMEN!

Guys, i am one of the very first who discovered MYR and saw its huge potential, i am still one of the greatest lover of the coin and believe in it almost blindly,

BUT

this guy is right, the current approach is making MYR perceived poshy and snobbish

For example, i totally agree with this tweet (and from a lover POV, its VERY bad!)

Gw3 @smokin35  ·  18 h

If you care to see what hubris does to a coin, check out #MYR as it slides below 200.

WE DO NEED some marketing!
I dont mean you should hype fake or useless feature as many coins do, but what the fuck MYR has some of the BEST features of all the coins and nobody fucking knows!

And guys, REALLY, seeing the official coin account tweeting
'Lower prices mean lower entry points for newcommers. Yay !!!' is really frustating for people who put money in!! WTF showing happiness for price tanking?  Shocked

Please dont tell me that i should do marketing, not everyone is good at it. all i can do is tweet and retweet some, but this coin needs some really good marketing expert!

Please guys FACE this problem, dont get rid of this with the usual 'you will see'. That's the answer i saw in every and each coin, before seeing them slowly and shamely die.

Foodies, we follow each other on twitter, i like u very much and i think u are one of the best guy out there in crypto, i know you are very smart too, so i please you, not to take this topic too much lighthearted
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 09:57:36 AM

I think someone want in whith low price just it.

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
ct37

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:16:18 AM

@sadface
I was waiting for someone who post thing like this. I'm just an investor who was lured by unique features of this coin, active dev team, and huge expectations. I've seen potencial in it from beginning and I bought in. Now it is my obligation to promote this coin, and start marketing campaign if I want to sell it not even with profit but with small loss?

@luck5
Exactly! I'm glad that I'm not the only one who see this.
sadface

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:37:59 PM

@sadface
I was waiting for someone who post thing like this. I'm just an investor who was lured by unique features of this coin, active dev team, and huge expectations. I've seen potencial in it from beginning and I bought in. Now it is my obligation to promote this coin, and start marketing campaign if I want to sell it not even with profit but with small loss?

you had that comment coming. devs are devs. they are not marketing experts. if you're no marketing expert you can still try an find ppl who are. all this takes a community effort and you're a part of it untill you sold your coins/dropped your interest. this is not a company you bought shares from, you're not an investor, you didn't pay the devs or me or anyone in here for doing the work for you/us.
we're wasting brain juice. if you want to do something start brainstorming and let's get a discussion going about what we can do.
foodies123

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 01:26:56 PM

@sadface

you had that comment coming. devs are devs. they are not marketing experts. if you're no marketing expert you can still try an find ppl who are. all this takes a community effort and you're a part of it untill you sold your coins/dropped your interest. this is not a company you bought shares from, you're not an investor, you didn't pay the devs or me or anyone in here for doing the work for you/us.
we're wasting brain juice. if you want to do something start brainstorming and let's get a discussion going about what we can do.

is everyone forgetting that a promo campaign involving 1000 prypto cards is being set up ? what do you think we're gonna give them out for free at bitcoin meetups like retards ? you really think I'm that stupid ? right now we're overwhelmed by work volume because it's hard to work on a project with 2 part time developers while expecting a child and battling an aggressive cold bug.

//sorry if I seemed harsh or bitchy

nope
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:56:24 PM

Myriadcoin has now been added to the new Game of Dice website.

http://www.gameofdice.com/MYR

1% House Edge
Quick Payouts

Smiley
foodies123

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:04:09 PM

Myriadcoin has now been added to the new Game of Dice website.

http://www.gameofdice.com/MYR

1% House Edge
Quick Payouts

Smiley

why thank you.

nope
sadface

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:59:09 PM

@sadface

is everyone forgetting that a promo campaign involving 1000 prypto cards is being set up ? what do you think we're gonna give them out for free at bitcoin meetups like retards ? you really think I'm that stupid ? right now we're overwhelmed by work volume because it's hard to work on a project with 2 part time developers while expecting a child and battling an aggressive cold bug.

//sorry if I seemed harsh or bitchy

i was not implying that you're not doing enough. you're doing a good job! however i don't think right now there is an issue of too much marketing. so if anyone has any ideas i'd be willing to contribute (graphics designer).

hope you feel better soon and congratulations!
flipNstack

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:12:50 PM

All you who think the price is falling because of a lack of marketing are morons.  Everyone in the crypto-shpere knows MYR and markething is not the issue.
My last posts about the issue on the poolerino-sha pool is still happening right now.  If 40TH fake miners are able to steal hundreds of thousands of myr for free, then they can dump at any price points and drive the price to these levels.  Im absolutely amazed at the lack of interest showed into resolving this problem which has been ongoing for fucking weeks.  Yet morons keep saying dev tell us this, market that, and even worse morons who pop in to ask if the coin is dead.

All myr-sha256 miners avoid poolerino.com like the plague.  All dedicated community member(especially the core team) get together and solve this problem NOW!  

novag

Activity: 687

novag

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 06:19:52 PM

All you who think the price is falling because of a lack of marketing are morons.  Everyone in the crypto-shpere knows MYR and markething is not the issue.
My last posts about the issue on the pools is still happening right now.  If 40TH fake miners are able to steal hundreds of thousands of myr for free, then they can dump at any price points and drive the price to these levels.  Im absolutely amazed at the lack of interest showed into resolving this problem which has been ongoing for fucking weeks.  Yet morons keep saying dev tell us this, market that, and even worse morons who pop in to ask if the coin is dead.

All myr-sha256 miners avoid poolerino.com like the plague.  All dedicated community member(especially the core team) get together and solve this problem NOW! 

So what is your suggestions?

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
flipNstack

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:55:39 PM

All you who think the price is falling because of a lack of marketing are morons.  Everyone in the crypto-shpere knows MYR and markething is not the issue.
My last posts about the issue on the pools is still happening right now.  If 40TH fake miners are able to steal hundreds of thousands of myr for free, then they can dump at any price points and drive the price to these levels.  Im absolutely amazed at the lack of interest showed into resolving this problem which has been ongoing for fucking weeks.  Yet morons keep saying dev tell us this, market that, and even worse morons who pop in to ask if the coin is dead.

All myr-sha256 miners avoid poolerino.com like the plague.  All dedicated community member(especially the core team) get together and solve this problem NOW! 

I dont understand enough about the type of attack to offer solutions.  What I do understand is that its a serious issue that needs addressing now.  My first suggestion is to stay away from this pool (unless you like your efforts to be stolen).  The pool operator mike says all he can do is ban the person who can just create another account, which he has.  There has to be a better solution than just banning the person, if this community cant come up with that solution, then devs pay someone who can.  If the core team spearheads this effort, it will create confidence very quickly.  If all that happens is some commentary back and forth then I dont even want to say what will happen to the price.

flipNstack

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:55:19 PM

8bit, neuro, foodies and whoever else, NOW...... RIGHT NOW
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:28:03 PM

there is nothing us devs can do. if this is a fake share attack then that needs to be handled by poolerino. they seem to be the only pool with the issues on sha256 and by default they shouldnt have that issue anyway. stratum uses the diff1 recommended by luke-jr (one of the bitcoin devs) and afaik so does NOMP

Ahmed

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
ct37

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:28:52 PM

All you who think the price is falling because of a lack of marketing are morons.  Everyone in the crypto-shpere knows MYR and markething is not the issue.
My last posts about the issue on the pools is still happening right now.  If 40TH fake miners are able to steal hundreds of thousands of myr for free, then they can dump at any price points and drive the price to these levels.  Im absolutely amazed at the lack of interest showed into resolving this problem which has been ongoing for fucking weeks.  Yet morons keep saying dev tell us this, market that, and even worse morons who pop in to ask if the coin is dead.

All myr-sha256 miners avoid poolerino.com like the plague.  All dedicated community member(especially the core team) get together and solve this problem NOW!  

I dont understand enough about the type of attack to offer solutions.  What I do understand is that its a serious issue that needs addressing now.  My first suggestion is to stay away from this pool (unless you like your efforts to be stolen).  The pool operator mike says all he can do is ban the person who can just create another account, which he has.  There has to be a better solution than just banning the person, if this community cant come up with that solution, then devs pay someone who can.  If the core team spearheads this effort, it will create confidence very quickly.  If all that happens is some commentary back and forth then I dont even want to say what will happen to the price.

I don't know about that because I'm not a miner, but if this is true, that is obviously cousing this downtrend. Thanks for pointing that. I'm glad that we seriously start talking about myriad problems.

@sadface
I know that I'm not an investor but I'm not english native speaker either, so sometimes I have problems with appropriate choice of words Wink
And you right that we need to also provide myriad more exposure.
@foodies
We all are just concerned about this constant downtrend, I think that working with Prypto is huge not only for myriad but for whole crypto community. Keep it the good work!

Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 413 »
  Print  

Jump to: