Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:45:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499694 times)
joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:48:46 PM

I don't post to much (anywhere),  but I was watching this coin from the first day and even the value is not "on the mooon" as we all like  Grin, I have to say that this is by far the best community I have seen! Is not about the coin anymore! Good job everyone, I'm happy to be a part of this!

Thanks for the post!  Refreshing to hear! Stay tuned!
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 09:00:13 PM

I don't post to much (anywhere),  but I was watching this coin from the first day and even the value is not "on the mooon" as we all like  Grin, I have to say that this is by far the best community I have seen! Is not about the coin anymore! Good job everyone, I'm happy to be a part of this!

Could you give a little bit more information on how the FPS is going to work? I have never been much into gaming (gulp!) but would be interested in helping get the word out.

Will anyone from around the world get play even if they don't want to play for C2, or will it be a requirement?

also, hope to see some exact instructions on how to get into the game and get playing. Smiley

Bittzy78

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:05:20 PM

Could you give a little bit more information on how the FPS is going to work? I have never been much into gaming (gulp!) but would be interested in helping get the word out.

Will anyone from around the world get play even if they don't want to play for C2, or will it be a requirement?

also, hope to see some exact instructions on how to get into the game and get playing. Smiley

Bittzy78

Only the "8 player matches"  will be for c2.  You will have an address to deposit to, like an exchange, and if you want to play for c2 it will match up 8 players who will send 30 C2 to the round wallet.  The match will then begin and whoever wins will receive the pot into their wallet.  There will be a web interface showing stats and winnings
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:13:37 PM

SOLD! 
http://www.ebay.com/itm/151261626666?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:39:35 AM

There is only a 64 bit link, where is the 32 bit?

alivecrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:40:25 AM

Thank you for being a part of this community and supporting this coin. Coin2 is a potential coin and will be developed with plans, We have plans for this coin and we believe one day Coin2 will be perfect supporting coin to Btc, Yes my meaning is a perfect alternative.
As you quoted "On the moon" this is for some shit coins so they will be on the moon and after few days will be a trash on the ocean  Grin Grin but Coin2 is a stable coin so hopefully coin2 is not just a playing coin its a long term investment and long term planned coin, We do have merchants waiting for better plans so our coin will be accepted in various places so just be patient and be supporting all the time.

alivecrypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:47:58 AM

30 Minutes til beta time... but i guess i could open it up now

STARTING NOW REGISTER AND GO!

Grab links from my other post lets stress the shit out of these servers(From playing DDoSers need not apply)
There is no any link in your other or past posts.
Which link you are saying?

42coin fever

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:26:04 AM

Bravo. I surprise you listed in the wrong cat and still bable to find a buyer.
isted in category:
   The correct crypto currencies listed area: Coins & Paper Money - Coins: World - Other
If the community find a few willing to do the same, Free Advertising...
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:32:19 AM

isted in category:
   The correct crypto currencies listed area: Coins & Paper Money - Coins: World - Other

I will, but we need to keep the same range of prices.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 04:05:47 AM

isted in category:

Just remember to always tie it to a physical product that is sent with shipping.

If you just try to sell C2 for cash, it will probably be cancelled and ebay might be on the lookout for more C2 listings in the future.  Smiley

The easiest way to do this is to load a scan of a paper wallet onto a cheap flash drive and tell people the C2 is a free bonus with the flash drive.
(also a separate file with generic instructions on how to use a paper wallet)

You could also do a wallet download and just send C2 to it.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:14:37 AM

isted in category:

Just remember to always tie it to a physical product that is sent with shipping.

If you just try to sell C2 for cash, it will probably be cancelled and ebay might be on the lookout for more C2 listings in the future.  Smiley

The easiest way to do this is to load a scan of a paper wallet onto a cheap flash drive and tell people the C2 is a free bonus with the flash drive.

Actually you can offer it as a mining contract, people who buy doesnt care if the coin is minable or not since they buy and ebay doesnt know what pos or pow mean. So i can also just write 1000 C2 coin mining contract ect..

but the 1 penny thing is also ok.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 04:19:11 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 04:43:38 AM by Bittzy78

isted in category:

Actually you can offer it as a mining contract, people who buy doesnt care if the coin is minable or not since they buy and ebay doesnt know what pos or pow mean. So i can also just write 1000 C2 coin mining contract ect..

but the 1 penny thing is also ok.

You are correct but...

The problem with that is people can give any excuse to Paypal and they will reverse the charges. If you are doing it for C2 advertisement and don't care about the money, more power to ya.

If you care about the money, just understand that if you don't ship a product, Paypal doesn't care about you.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:17:33 AM

Ok, for those who arent following the Games latest thread, this is it, I posted a teaser to the map I started on last night.

sorry if I'm quiet.. been working hard.. =P

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=540683.new#new

====================================
Donations Welcome
====================================
C2: SGH82BMcUxDquTcEt15TSDnc2G26TnPTYW
BTC: 16AoHAZ91Q5h96x3qM7w531QXai6FcPWxY
Doge: DJQNNRnFGdjDRCrjtAPMiXRcaBG36QpLBd
LTC: LSiGk4PT5fgPa8cm1Ys6upGXAQwS2Vh8kL

World without fiats!
alexrey

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:42:56 PM

The FPS has been the biggest and most universally played game for a long time by tapping just small percentage of the multi billion dollar online gaming industry it will going to be huge for coin2. Good things are coming for coin2 with nice promotion and marketing of the game. A couple of videos on youtube and thread on reddit might attract more gamers. Those gamers are not into cryptos but future potential investors.

Here are few links to promote this game.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/

http://www.pcgaming-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?64-FPS-Military-Gaming-Forum

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform  ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:08:21 PM

Is there a date on the FPS release?

Hello
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 01:16:15 PM

The FPS has been the biggest and most universally played game for a long time by tapping just small percentage of the multi billion dollar online gaming industry it will going to be huge for coin2. Good things are coming for coin2 with nice promotion and marketing of the game. A couple of videos on youtube and thread on reddit might attract more gamers. Those gamers are not into cryptos but future potential investors.

Thanks for the links, lets wait for the fps release, working on it is the devs work, spreading it like wildfire will be ours
lingyong1992

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:57:53 PM

Thanks for the links, lets wait for the fps release, working on it is the devs work, spreading it like wildfire will be ours
I have try the game.
But I the connect is not good in China.
Anyway, the game is good.
Thank the dev.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:46:01 PM

I have try the game.
Thank the dev.

no players. single play?

flyaway2sky

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:55:26 PM

I have try the game.
Thank the dev. And, don't learn the faircoin!!!

venmo

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 03:21:33 PM

Just went in the game for the first time and had a look around. It looks good. Just wish my right mouse button worked to aim. Can't play for c2 until I have a new mouse dammit.

I do think there should be a winner takes all room, top 3 get rewarded room and maybe a team death match room where if your team wins you double your c2.

I know it's still a work in progress but will it be bot proof? As you can earn c2 playing this I can see people developing them to make a nice income.

Well done on all the work so far. I will promote this game when it is ready.

To others reading this... someone make a c2 poker site!!
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: