Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.

Well if they will just continue the process of developing the platform then it would be a great opportunity for the project to become a competitive project in the future. We know how much difficult to become one of those most top project but i think they are capable of making one of it..
It is at a given time quite difficult to advance the project as the community is very badly ready for eth now. It is necessary to pass to what amount of time and the situation will be restored.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:02:02 PM

Let me see that the whole project has changed due to their hard work! Quite a massive impressive change in the cryptocurrency history, I wish they could do such amazing thing in the future.

Well if they will just continue the process of developing the platform then it would be a great opportunity for the project to become a competitive project in the future. We know how much difficult to become one of those most top project but i think they are capable of making one of it..

True, being one of the top list of best project is not that easy. That is wht the team should strive hard most especially if there are opportunities to make the project better. The should not stop also thinking for an idea to make it develop. Hardwork and cooperation  is highly needed to make them successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

I do not wait for something directly revolutionary, however with high probability the project will become popular as users always need similar high-quality services. Remained things are easy.

Everything would be having a chance to make some creative move in the process of developing their platform. With the presence of this intelligent individuals that are very determined to make changes in the way that they should be known. Just be patient and humble.
Ofcourse the only constant in this world is change so they can easily revise and indicate some important things to make the project platform more stunning and colorful
Yes, exactly the team is working on it. The development team of this project is consistently making changes in the platform to make a better version of itself.
Glad to hear that mate, updates and some project progress are very important to maintain the contact and connections to the people around the project specialy the investors and supporters,  the team needs to feed the public a good updates to keep them interested to the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

Agree, there is what we called break. If the developers think that this is not the perfect time for everything better to have some break but they need to make sure that progress and developments still continues and consistent.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

Agree, there is what we called break. If the developers think that this is not the perfect time for everything better to have some break but they need to make sure that progress and developments still continues and consistent.
Agree with you buddy regarding to what you have said. I do think that every project needs a break when in time of need that they think they should make it which is also for the better of the team and of the whole project to make its progress according to what they think is best for the continuos developments of this project reaching its goals.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

They might be grateful to not be greedy to keep improving and improving the project 24/7. It would be better if they need some break like you have said before, but don't break too much.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:54:42 PM

Come and see the team latest update about the project: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-1-of-4-gaming-71ee8009bc34. Hope you keep updated from it!
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

They have choose the experienced professionals who are more challenging in handling the data with the similar projects so there will be no difficulties even with IOU as every agile meet incorporated with in will figure out the areas which required more focus.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:08:52 PM

Come and see the team latest update about the project: https://medium.com/@realIOU/iou-io-industry-focus-1-of-4-gaming-71ee8009bc34. Hope you keep updated from it!
Thanks for sharing this amazing update of the project current status. Because of this article, many people will get to know about the project's development.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

Thanks for sharing this amazing update of the project current status. Because of this article, many people will get to know about the project's development.
They are sharing updates on medium,  Wink much awaited for these updates more over this will energize all the investors   and participants now.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:26:55 PM

They are sharing updates on medium,  Wink much awaited for these updates more over this will energize all the investors   and participants now.
Updates is the most awaited part of the team and the supporters also the investors because it is kinda a way on what is the next thing to do. All over this project is keep on developing because they wanted to reached what they aim for.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:39:21 PM

I completely agree with you. It is necessary to support strictly development of the project and not to stop before difficulties. It is necessary to listen also to the strange ideas, perhaps they can help the project with development.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

Updates is the most awaited part of the team and the supporters also the investors because it is kinda a way on what is the next thing to do. All over this project is keep on developing because they wanted to reached what they aim for.

I agree, updates is very important to know and the most waited  information to hear by all because it is  one way to know the next step that the team will do and the things that they did was succeed or not. Hoping they will continue to give updates in order to keep the trust of people.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

Hopefully they will make more updates, more than what we are expected to have a good connection towards those potential investors. The frequent communication into their supporters will gives them agood relationship which will leads into a successful project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

I think at this time no project can become the most top one but they can try their best & they can be a good one.already got so many partner & investors due to their abilities
The competition in the market is high which pushes each to make their project more attractive and appealing than others. The assigned for this matter is the marketing team. Making sure that project well prepared, and presentable.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

I think at this time no project can become the most top one but they can try their best & they can be a good one.already got so many partner & investors due to their abilities
The competition in the market is high which pushes each to make their project more attractive and appealing than others. The assigned for this matter is the marketing team. Making sure that project well prepared, and presentable.
That would dealing on how to be attractive so that the project will stand for long and that could be consider as an asset of the project. Well it generates more brainstorming to come but that could determine either to pass the levels or not.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

That would dealing on how to be attractive so that the project will stand for long and that could be consider as an asset of the project. Well it generates more brainstorming to come but that could determine either to pass the levels or not.
Yes, I would like to say that the competition is the hardest part among the cryptocurrency project because they need to make the users get participated in the ICO and also the bounty.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

Hopefully they will make more updates, more than what we are expected to have a good connection towards those potential investors. The frequent communication into their supporters will gives them agood relationship which will leads into a successful project.
They do not need more updates for rush because they need to maintain the gap and to make the investors would love to wait the new update and keep supporting.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:41:41 PM

They do not need more updates for rush because they need to maintain the gap and to make the investors would love to wait the new update and keep supporting.
It is not just maintaining the gap or sharing the updates at sudden it is all they need to share the information regarding every step of action developer's are engaged and connected with all the initiatives and plans that enables all the participants understand about project workflow.
bellicose

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

Really excellent news. Many have already estimated her on the medium. I hope, as on other sources this information will be distributed.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: