Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now?  (Read 4182 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:58:55 PM

Well this market is like roller coaster you going up and down, these down prices of cryptos are just temporary, I believe they will recover at the end of the year just believe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

my analyze, the price in the market is very bad because of the many types of coins and new tokens that can be obtained for free, and promises significant profits in their ico, so investors prefer this method, then throw it away
anna11anna

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
I think that only the market is trying to rise, but it is not given to the monitors, which only the market is dragging into the bottom, I think that by the end of the year this will all end and there will be a pleasant growth.
volos57

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

now the market is in decline. my investments have suffered. but if there is movement in the bottom, so it will move up. I hope that by the end of the year will begin steady growth and recovery.

Aeternum // World's First Science and
Intellectual Property Driven ICO (https://aeternum.io/)
Ducnguyen03

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Up and down is really normal in this market,i'm not worry about it,when maket down,i can buy coins that i like at low price
Fabreshayor

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:07:05 PM

I think the market is highly volatile so more price fluctuations should be expected, as has been the case previously. However, I think the fluctuations will not affect the long term prospect of crypto. While the current happenings might somewhat suggest 'doom and gloom', I think the market will recover and boom in the long run (there's a lot of expert analysis out there to support my claim), although a whole lot of altcoins will suffer.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:48:19 PM

The exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market at the moment is downtrend due to the impact of negative news. Consequently, the market will not be able to recover at the end of the year. So we can only hope that in 2019 the market will recover and recover quickly so that I do not have to hold the cryptos from mid-2018.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:40:10 PM

My opinion is that all this is done specifically to buy cheaper, and people will not cease to believe in crypto currency because there are already many associated with it
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

It is good to take some lessons away from the market position, that you will need to be very diligent in order to profit from the market.Market will recover eventually
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

Up and down is really normal in this market,i'm not worry about it,when maket down,i can buy coins that i like at low price
Interestingly, all the huge markets now - gold, stocks, commodity market etc all passed through this stage of development, the greatest wealth are also made at this stage
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:21:11 AM

Yes, the current market really does not look good, but i try not to pay attention and continue.
All the people i know say that the market will recover sometime, but they do not know when that will be.
This helps me to endure the current market situation and to believe in it myself.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

Dear everybody,
In this year, I seen that the cryptocurrency market is very bad. Downtrend is the main status. Although I always believe it will recover at the end of year but I feel worry when see the diagram of the market. What is your opinion about cryptocurrency market now? And it will recover next time?
Please share!
Thank you!
in crypto the price drops and rises that is normal. because if you remember the price of crypto from 2009 to 2017 it also experienced an up and down. You do not need to panic with the current market situation because when there are prices going down, it will recover again.
but all that requires a very long process.
Yes, you are right. We don't need to panic with the price problems that rise and fall. I think this is a temporary improvement, I said last year 2017 prices rose towards the end of the year, most likely there will be an increase by the end of 2018. I believe prices will recover.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

Prices in the crypto market are indeed experiencing a pretty worrisome decline, but it is normal that the market will experience a decline and increase, but we do not need to worry, we must be optimistic that the market will again rise from adversity.
marlboro92

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

Dear everybody,
Please share!
Thank you!

Now there is a good opportunity to buy ETH or something else at a good price. In autumn the cost of cryptocurrency will grow I'm sure.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK
                                             http://depository.network/
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

I have been following the crypto currency market for a very long time. I never participated myself, but I was an observer. I saw many ups and downs. Already I will not be surprised at what will happen in the future.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

For now let's  be calm and dont be panic  because what i notice regarding the price in the market is not doing good that is why there is some of campaign  is not reaching even the soft cap and to the point that they just cancelling it but we know for the fact that this is not forever there is still a big possibility  that the price well be back in good track. I am personally optimistic that the price decline trend will end soon, because there are a lot of news that investors are waiting for, which are expected to make a positive wind to boost crypto prices.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Initially, when I entered the crypto currency, I assessed all the risks. And I accepted them, I realized that I can lose all my investments literally in a week. And today's situation does not frighten me at all. We all see an asbolyutically identical situation during the last half year. The market is growing, then significantly falling, then again rising and then again falling.And this time the same thing will happen.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Initially, when I entered the crypto currency, I assessed all the risks. And I accepted them, I realized that I can lose all my investments literally in a week. And today's situation does not frighten me at all. We all see an asbolyutically identical situation during the last half year. The market is growing, then significantly falling, then again rising and then again falling.And this time the same thing will happen.

And if you are engaged in trade - you need to have the skill to sell at the peak. To decently earn. If you are not a trader, it all comes down to one thing - just hold on for a long time.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Fabreshayor

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

I think the market is highly volatile so more price fluctuations should be expected, as has been the case previously. However, I think the fluctuations will not affect the long term prospect of crypto. While the current happenings might somewhat suggest 'doom and gloom', I think the market will recover and boom in the long run (there's a lot of expert analysis out there to support my claim), although a whole lot of altcoins will suffer.
I also think Bitcoin will remain top as a result of it being seen as a store of value. Other cryptos might just slug it out for their special uses. But, one should be careful not to put all her life savings into cryptos because there's still a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the market.
A.SanchezNo7 (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:18:18 PM

Dear everyone,
I always believe in the recovery of the cryptocurrency but untill now the ETH price under $300 (today is $270). I wonder when will the market turn back GREEN and how will it recovery?
Plese share with me more your exprience!
THanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: