Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where do you expect to see EduCoin being used?
MOOCs and online
College/University
K-12
Crowdfunding / scholarships
Study abroad
Daily student expenses
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EDU] EduCoin | Blockchain Platform for Education  (Read 170104 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
moonpool

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:13:29 PM

Just launched..

edu.miningwith.us

iceker

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:38:14 AM

几傻逼创个教育币还开两网站,搞的自己跟外国币一样·· 谁买谁傻逼··

无知!真丢中国人的脸你!没事跑这里来装老手?。。。丢人
iceker

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:39:15 AM

几傻逼创个教育币还开两网站,搞的自己跟外国币一样·· 谁买谁傻逼··

哥们不懂就别装懂!
edu是纯外币,你自己找高人看看吧!眼光不行就别乱叫。
至于马克思自己创建个cn的中文站点,纯粹是个人爱好,也就4月初才建的!我也有这想法,建一个,被他抢先了!这个利于教育币在国内的推广!按你这意思地球币还有几个语言的网站呢,它是哪个国家的币种?
是不是纯外币,找个英语好的看下网站,看下开发者的聊天记录。英语纯正不纯正看看就知道!

至于你,可以一边去了!!不懂装懂的SB!

gg234

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:55:07 AM

We are waiting for two fixes for wallet KGW fix and SSL fix when we can expect?
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:02:34 AM

hey educoin dev , I have a problem with my wallet
after my pc crashed last night I am unable to open my educoin wallet , when I start the wallet it is not responding ( all white )
I tried fixing it by deleting the educoin file in the roaming section and downloaded the wallet again ,but still the same problem
do you have any advice how to fix it

The most important step is to secure your wallet.dat file. If you haven't backed it up (everyone should backup) you can locate the original file in C:\users\"your computer username"\AppData\Roaming\Educoin  Move the wallet.dat file to somewhere safe.

Then delete the EduCoin folder and the client directory. Download a new copy of the wallet and run the file. Add conf details as needed. Place your wallet.dat file back and resync.

If this does not work, please search for scrypt coin troubleshooting posts such as those for dogecoin. Since EduCoin is new, you will have a better chance at finding a solution by researching more broadly within the Scrypt class of coins.

--EduCoin Dev Team

p.s. Please share your results here or on Reddit so that everyone can support each other. Good luck.

I finally got around to it and now it works again, at first I deleted the file in the roaming folder (educoin) then the wallet folder , but it didn`t work , so I searched on google and most of them said wait for a new wallet to come out , but luckily I found a post which fixed my white wallet problem ,
so at first I deleted the wallet and the educoin folder like before then I cleaned the registry with tuneup utilities 2014 ,after that I restarted my pc and downloaded the wallet again , then I simply stared the wallet and it worked again, that was it .
iceker

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:39:30 PM

教育币加油
webaddict

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:20:29 PM

hey educoin dev , I have a problem with my wallet
after my pc crashed last night I am unable to open my educoin wallet , when I start the wallet it is not responding ( all white )
I tried fixing it by deleting the educoin file in the roaming section and downloaded the wallet again ,but still the same problem
do you have any advice how to fix it

The most important step is to secure your wallet.dat file. If you haven't backed it up (everyone should backup) you can locate the original file in C:\users\"your computer username"\AppData\Roaming\Educoin  Move the wallet.dat file to somewhere safe.

Then delete the EduCoin folder and the client directory. Download a new copy of the wallet and run the file. Add conf details as needed. Place your wallet.dat file back and resync.

If this does not work, please search for scrypt coin troubleshooting posts such as those for dogecoin. Since EduCoin is new, you will have a better chance at finding a solution by researching more broadly within the Scrypt class of coins.

--EduCoin Dev Team

p.s. Please share your results here or on Reddit so that everyone can support each other. Good luck.

I finally got around to it and now it works again, at first I deleted the file in the roaming folder (educoin) then the wallet folder , but it didn`t work , so I searched on google and most of them said wait for a new wallet to come out , but luckily I found a post which fixed my white wallet problem ,
so at first I deleted the wallet and the educoin folder like before then I cleaned the registry with tuneup utilities 2014 ,after that I restarted my pc and downloaded the wallet again , then I simply stared the wallet and it worked again, that was it .

Awesome feedback Tyson. I think the extra step you took that I did not do previously was using Tuneup Utilities 2014 to clean up the Registry. Way to go man! Looks like you found the key parts to getting other people's wallets running that are in the same situation. Thanks for following up!
iceker

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:35:24 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1EXSWesguttFaz5MjeD5DZbvEWZPXuXiVJ
voting with btc,let's do it!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
https://www.allcoin.com/vote

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=LTC&coin=EDU

Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:55:28 PM

Grin please sir can i have some more?
were climbing

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
EduCoin (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:34:49 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 07:11:32 AM by EduCoin

Developer update re: KGW and SSL (Heartbleed)

1. We have examined the Kimoto Gravity Well patch and are now considering upgrading to Digishield to retarget difficulty going forward. What is Digishield? This is a newer version of the Kimoto Gravity Well created by the Digibyte devs, currently being used in Dogecoin.

2. Heartbleed is a major issue as many of you have heard. This website offers the most detailed explanation of what it is: http://heartbleed.com/  We are closely monitoring this and acting on immediate necessary steps. You should consider changing passwords after confirming the websites such as pools have updated the fix. You can use https://lastpass.com/heartbleed/ or http://filippo.io/Heartbleed/ to check.

Both of these issues are still in active discussion between core devs and we will update the community by the beginning of next week.

--EduCoin Dev Team

iceker

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:20:02 PM

加油!!!继续!!!!减产即将来临!!!
shijiuzhou1982

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:58:55 AM

Good plan,good coins! Smiley

shijiuzhou1982

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:00:37 AM

加油!!!继续!!!!减产即将来临!!!
从哪天开始减产?好像中国关注的人多一点,在国外有没有推广应用啊?

masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:23:58 AM

EDU is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
EDU/BTC
EDU/DOGE

Please read our new Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your EDU and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
iceker

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:35:35 AM

加油!!!继续!!!!减产即将来临!!!
从哪天开始减产?好像中国关注的人多一点,在国外有没有推广应用啊?

大概3-4天后 产量减半
EduCoin (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:30:37 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 05:32:25 AM by EduCoin

reposted from r/educoin: http://www.reddit.com/r/Educoin/comments/22rg5u/edumoto_offers_1million_edu_donations_for/

Edumoto Offers 1-million EDU Donations For University Hackathons

If it's spring, it's hackathon time! Actually, it's always hackathon time.

In order to increase awareness about EduCoin, Edumoto made several 1-million EDU donation offers to a few university hackathons happening now until the end of April.

HackRU at Rutgers University (NJ) is the first to accept EDU!

What is HackRU?
HackRU is 24 hours of inspired, creative, and insanity-fueled learning and creation where you work in teams of 1-4 people to take a crazy idea and turn it into a super real piece of software (or hardware, if you’re into that). Basically, it’s really fun. All the cool kids are doing it.

How to donate? Official donation address for HackRU: 6Gp7vqjDVGF4n3BRgqNC9kM97GxYRmndMh

HackUVA at the University of Virginia is the second school hackathon to accept EDU!

What is HackUVA?
A 36-hour programming event held from April 11th 5pm to 13th 5pm in Newcomb Hall where you, along with other developers, designers, and entrepreneurs work together to create a web or mobile application/platform from scratch. Prizes will be awarded to the top hacks.

How to donate? Official donation address for HackUVA: 6L7wv1HYydTiLeEFQaVcNakUGtmvs43xU9

edit. As mentioned earlier, 1-million EduCoin have been given to each hackathon to be used either by students in their team hackathon projects or offered as prize money. Each hackathon will decide how to best distribute the EDU! Either way, these will be the first students ever to have EDU!
shijiuzhou1982

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:14:21 PM

Hoping for a good development prospect in education! Smiley

iceker

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 11:33:40 PM

恭贺上了第2个平台
iceker

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:01:23 PM

nice
iceker

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 01:26:39 AM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting   
https://www.allcoin.com/vote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: