Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
CCIORACLE

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

That is definitely the truth my guy, nothing in this world comes on a silver platter, we always have to make the critical decisions and take higher risk to actually reach a potential higher rewards. And looking at the crypto world is one of no excption. Let us not give up because to me everything in this world is about risk.
Taya Afi

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:51:55 AM

Hello. I'm in the world of cryptocurrency relatively recently. I believe that for high profits there is always a high risk. entrepreneurs of modern times should be ready for new financial instruments, one of which is bitcoin. people who know how to make money, have long learned about bitcoin and the most enterprising have already invested Fiat in the cryptocurrency. remained only those people who in fact are not entrepreneurs (working class). they are always afraid to lose their money; they never have surplus. To invest it is necessary only that money which it is not a pity to lose.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Yes, exactly without taking the risk you cannot achieve something very big. In crypto world taking (calculated) risk will help you to make a huge amount of profit. In the crypto world opportunity doesn't knock twice, that's the reason you have to take the risk to generate revenue.

lovelyababio

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:45 AM

Most times it doesn't work out that way, the reverse may be the case, that's why it is advisable for we to be tactful in our investment..
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

First of all isnt this " High risk results to high rewards"  obvious ?
But your story is werid since forex traders basically live off violaty and one of the chracteristics of forex traiding is the possibilty to leverage your  trades. And this is needed if one wants to make money on daily or even weekly basis, without leverage you have to have a ton of liqudity in order to make some money. Since usually forex markets have low violaty they need to use this leverage. Now to contradiction, how they can tell that crypto is to much fluctuations when they are forced to use leverage in Forex in order to make some money from calm markets.. for me it seems the smae thing.

dobladonadouble

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

Risk goes with two things; whether you lose or you win. And investing in bitcoin is really a high risk. It's volatility and unchanging value in the present. But I think, as long as we can adopt to the changes, as long as we know the strategies, you can never be wrong in bitcoin.
Joshercine

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
It doesn't really matter what you invest into. The only thing that matters is that point that you've stated. Invest only what you're able to loose and don't lett greediness or panic take over your actions.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:30:11 AM

In any work ,any investments that is risky , will gain a high rewards for it is hard also to manage  a risky work and nvestment that is why it is also given a high rewards for this kind.
regnidorhcs

Activity: 173
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

I agree on this, more often than not those risky business and activities would really bring great returns because all your hardwork, your courage and strength will be payed off. Investing is never easy especially in the crypto currency industry but it is a known fact that the returns are great. So just like the old saying, no guts no glory.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

Probably yes, but sometimes even though there is low risk still there's a  high rewards, but it is only happens sometimes not all the time. In addition, what I am certain is that, if you invest with in high risk company it is possible that you can get back a high profit. Smiley

vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:19:17 AM

I think these people are doing the right thing. Only high risk brings high profits, but everyone decides for himself - whether he is capable of such.

tracy2233

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:53:24 AM

Bitcoin is definately a risky profit. People are investing in it as they got sound knowledge and skills of which they are sure that they can get great profit at high risk associated with bitcoin. And even business work on high risk high profit margin which are directly proportional to one another.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

High risk results to high reward, yes its true, but that is for a risk taker person. There's still a low risk but high rewards, just needs full knowledge about it and hardwork. A friend of mine invest and losses large amount of money because he is risk taker and got scammed. For me I think  I'll stick to earn and hold to make profit.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

I believe that many more people have not invested their money in the crypto currency, and soon it will be done and we will see a rise in prices

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

If you are a hunter, you don't go hunting Lion in your backyard you will not see Lion there. As a business man and an investor risk is part of the business all you have to do is learn how to manage or handle the risk involved in the investment and you bag the profit. In all bitcoin is one of the best risk I have ever taken.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

Probably yes, but sometimes even though there is low risk still there's a  high rewards, but it is only happens sometimes not all the time. In addition, what I am certain is that, if you invest with in high risk company it is possible that you can get back a high profit. Smiley

That would be the possibilty of taking the high risk it would pay usually with high rewards, because those projects which required high risk would mean a challenge to our capability of manipulating to make our investment succeed. Then if we get succeed of high risk investment then this will be our great experienced in cryptoworld to make additional income in a challenge ways.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

This is actually understandable. It is actually quite similar to the higher the price, the higher the quality. when we buy something that is expensive we know that raw materials that are put into that products have great quality and is thoroughly made. In connection to the word the higher risk, the higher the rewards is also like saying that the value of your risk is directly proportional to the rate of the reward.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:09:16 PM

i think you are right, high risk results to high rewards., there are many business people avoiding cryptocurrency but we cannot force them to believe, we have all own opinion about cryptocurrency but all investment in this world are all risky, it will only matter how you handle the risk.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

All investment are risky.If you can't take the risk of investing in bitcoin then you can't take a reward because bitcoin price is sharply increasing in time so there's always a great chance to get a high rewards.

Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

Risking your most precious possessions especially money is very difficult to handle. The decision should be processed thoroughly in order not to lose. So i agree higher risk provides higher rewards as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: