Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:58:49 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
You’re losing now and that’s because you didn’t do what you’re supposed to do at the right time. You were watching your money drop from 100% down to 75% and you think that shows you’re smart, now all you have to say is that this year’s market is the worst, lol, who’ said so? This year’s market is all good and nothing wrong.

The price we have this year is way more above what we have last year as a starter. All I can tell you now is to have patience cause very soon the price of Bitcoin will go up and very sure of that, this year is already coming to an end, so have patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Believe in a better future, things are just in the development stage and I believe in the end of the year the value of bitcoin will improve although now everything is very difficult but everything will be If successful big deals and people know more bitcoin, understand the benefits that it brings.
maybe september can be important moment for bitcoin price.SEC decision about etf approval make bitcoin and altcoin price moves extremely.either up or down.

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

You're not alone because we all stack in the bearish market. We keep holding our crypto and keep hoping that it will back soon. I'm so worried now about my investment and hoping that the market will recover soon. I hope their will be a solution for the price manipulation. What's happening right now are ruled by the big whales, they're abusing the small holder by playing its price.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:11:05 AM

In my opinion, with the current conditions it is certainly difficult to make market recovery, even today many altcoins drop below 10% like ETH, Ripple, EOS and so on. As long as there are no large investors, it is certainly difficult to recover.
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:18:24 AM

I think a lot of VC blockchain funds will have been released last year, and they are short term holders which want to make a bit of profit and get out! they aren't looking for a mid to long term hold. So they will be cashing out over this period. Once the markets recover they will put funds back in.

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:27:38 AM
Merited by calya (2)

In my opinion, with the current conditions it is certainly difficult to make market recovery, even today many altcoins drop below 10% like ETH, Ripple, EOS and so on. As long as there are no large investors, it is certainly difficult to recover.
crypto currency market need our optimistic attitude.if we as crypto currency supporter feel pessimist, there is no chance for crypto recovered again.we will selling our asset , and no more trust come from its community.they will left crypto world.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

For me, crypto market will take to recover if there
are plenty of investors to market them. I think they can recover in it and have patience because btc still in recovery stage at this time. Hopefully by last quarter of this year the value will be increase.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

we need new investor to make bitcoin and other cryptocurrency rise again.and of course this investor must bring huge fresh money.maybe finance institution can help this market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

it looks like bitcoin will continue to bleed until the end of the year, see bitcoin charts 2014 and 2018, bitcoin 2014 chart is very similar to 2018
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

of course until the bear market and correction ends.
I think the pope has moved away now, and most likely by the end of the coming month bitcoin will pump up until the end of December. that's my opinion
Is it wrong to think positively?  Wink
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

I was very shocked when I woke up and immediately saw the market, all the coins were almost in red there was none in the green, my assets were all losing because it went too far and I had thought maybe the increase of the previous year was too big so when I saw the price now it felt too small .
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

Actually, no one can predict with certainty and accuracy when the market will recover, but I can only hope that AS SOON THE MARKET WILL BE NORMAL AGAIN! I think a time like this is a time that makes players cryptocurency anxious, because prices continue to fall, if it does not rise immediately it will make people stressed.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

We all know that there are many traders are still holding now because the tokens that they are invested are goes down. But it doesn't mean that the market of cryptocurrencies is down because if we look at coinmarketcap the total market capitalization are increasing continuously. So I can say the recovery is for the coins such as old cryptocurrency but this december it has a possibility that it will recover.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

It is hard to tell when will the cryptocurrency market will rise again and make a recovery because as of now I cannot believe that the bitcoins will rise into 50k before the year ends because the year is almost ending but look at the price still on the lower half of the highest. So to be realistic maybe next year is a recovery time for the cryptocurrency market. No hate just fact.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

It is hard to tell when will the cryptocurrency market will rise again and make a recovery because as of now I cannot believe that the bitcoins will rise into 50k before the year ends because the year is almost ending but look at the price still on the lower half of the highest. So to be realistic maybe next year is a recovery time for the cryptocurrency market. No hate just fact.

But we still hope that this end of the year market recover again , yes i agree with you because last year bitcoin down a deep too but rise again in 4th quarter and i think that is happen again. We need support to stop the deep down , we need positive thoughts that can help us to rise our market again . Lets see what happen this year , goodluck to us even what happen just continue our work to achieve more success.

renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

I would normally say 3 years but due to increase in interest to crypto I think this period will last approximately two years.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

Well it is hard to tell when it will recover it would depend on the investors who actively invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I think right now the investors are not that aggressive because they are still evaluating the market if its the right time to buy.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Well it is hard to tell when it will recover it would depend on the investors who actively invest in bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I think right now the investors are not that aggressive because they are still evaluating the market if its the right time to buy.

Yes I think they already learned a lot what just happened last year so this is the reason why so many investors ate studying and waiting for the right time to make investments again.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

Yes I think they already learned a lot what just happened last year so this is the reason why so many investors ate studying and waiting for the right time to make investments again.
our experience should be best teacher for us.without studying and learning from market history we could not be survive in this market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Put a window up until first week of January next year. But if you can't wait for that long, set a percentage on how much you have to cut loss.
And if you chose to wait until January 2019, you've been holding so you can keep on holding since you started it.

Maybe, yes, you are right. at least, it is obvious that the market will not recover this summer. We all hope - the cryptocurrencies growth will start in several months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: