Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5869 times)
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

It is unpredictable. But for me, I think it more than two years before the crypto market recovers. I mean two years before it hit the All-Time-High last year. Currently, bitcoin price is still at $7200 and its uncertain if it goes up or down the following days. So for now if your targeted price have not been met yet, then better hold on to your coins a little longer.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

It is difficult to accurately predict the time to restore the market, because it is too unpredictable, but the dynamics of all crypto-currencies of the top 10 is positive, but the most successful became EOS, Cardano (ADA) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH), which rose in price more than others.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

I agree that this year is a worst year for the crypto currencies because of the fall of the value of the coins. But i think this is just temporary and we cannot say when it will recover.

waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

It wouldnt be an easy move and many eyes are on cryptocurrency and investor are learning their lessons not to hype too much like those days, growth would be inevitably slower, much slower but thats where genuine products shine and they shouldnt have any problem going up, not everything needs to coupe with trend, for me probably another year to reach 30% growth of more than that, no more double flips these days

Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

That is the big queation ,inquiry on how long the crypto market will have to recover , actually no can really tell ,predict the nearest possible time the cryptomarket will have to recover, all we gonna do is to wait for further informarions and wait for the start of the recovery period and just continue the activities while waiting for the market to recover.
grey007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

The market is too complicated to say when it will recover
We can only wait to overall recovery trend)
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
I really don't know. But i think, the market price will go back to it's original price after how many months. Since the BER is also coming I expecting that the price of the coins will go high.
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.

Do not know when this will be amazing again, but it should be noted that this is not the worst year for cryptocurrency, maybe this year is not good for you personally with a 75% portfolio decline, increase and decrease are closely related to market cryptocurrency, so this is said that behavior very normal with extraordinary value reduction outside of public reasons last year, so it needs correction and correction to further strengthen the value that will be achieved later.

Some markets try to pump but are not strong enough to do everything with public conditions that still do not believe the situation, in the recent increase that occurred was the use of some people against ETFs by waiting for a decision and hoping that after the agreement would be profitable, after the decision it was postponed and it was clear that in a few days there was a lower decline than before, a big story was needed to encourage the public to come in, because the ETF had one more chance in the next month, people were waiting for something like this.

Totally agree with what you said bro, that already explain all the things that we faced currently. Public condition and  lack of people awareness about the true benefit, vision and mission of bitcoin and etc. It will not make us instant rich, but we still have to do a lot of hard work to make this things spread the real benefit for the world. People nowadays only thinks about how it can make me richer and richer. Oh my gosh...
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

I really don't know. But i think, the market price will go back to it's original price after how many months. Since the BER is also coming I expecting that the price of the coins will go high.
we will see this year could be better than last year.bitcoin and ethereum would be main cryptocurrency that had best price growth this year.mainly CBOE would open futures trader for ethereum.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

we will see this year could be better than last year.bitcoin and ethereum would be main cryptocurrency that had best price growth this year.mainly CBOE would open futures trader for ethereum.
Similarly even last year was the same and the prices for the cryptos were not too high at the start but eventually at the end of the year they just rissed up much high and i guess that the same could happen this year. We all have a lot of expectations and all major investors are supporting the cryptos which will never make them fall. They will surely again standup and will give us good profits and opportunities to earn a good living again. Actually it also depends on us because the markets run on the demand and supply factor. The more we demand the more the price will rise.
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

The downturn in the cryptocurrency market is because there are no more funds and investors to enter!
Nasdaq began preparing for cryptocurrency transactions, which may bring new funds to the cryptocurrency market, and the cryptocurrency market may recover soon!
If there was no money in the cryptocurrency market, then bitcoin would cost less than what we see now. I think Nasdaq is a tool for getting money out of cryptocurrency in a legal way.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

The downturn in the cryptocurrency market is because there are no more funds and investors to enter!
Nasdaq began preparing for cryptocurrency transactions, which may bring new funds to the cryptocurrency market, and the cryptocurrency market may recover soon!
If there was no money in the cryptocurrency market, then bitcoin would cost less than what we see now. I think Nasdaq is a tool for getting money out of cryptocurrency in a legal way.

Their is huge money involved in crypto market is overall it could be billion dollar easily at present involved in all the currencies. So what more somebody requires if even a fraction of % you own of those means you are really making a big deal for yourself.
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

listing in nasdaq could attrach more fresh money from commodity investor to change or devide their money into cryptocurrency market.we could imagine if their money come to crypto market. maybe price would soar more than 20%

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

I think, No one can precisely answer these question! In my own opinion, The market is now exhausted and got injured during the crash, some would say a hardcore correction, that continues since end December. The recovery process takes months or years until the market gets the investors’ trust back.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

The stability of the market is highly dependent on consumers' needs and needs
For example like this if a lot of goods on the market that order goods are expensive and vice versa,
Well, for the crypto market, the same as if one time to request a lot of coins, the price is definitely expensive, I am sure the crypto market will be victorious again.
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:49:10 PM

The stability of the market is highly dependent on consumers' needs and needs
For example like this if a lot of goods on the market that order goods are expensive and vice versa,
Well, for the crypto market, the same as if one time to request a lot of coins, the price is definitely expensive, I am sure the crypto market will be victorious again.

if cryto market can make a needs again to the costumers then the market might have a good price in a short period of time. In fact we cant really know when will the price will be good in the market because we dont also know how the people reacts you will just see it in the price.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Since there is not exact answer for that because bitcoin will increase in years not in short term.
So that's why I'm prefer to invest rather than bitcoin trading !

Smiley
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

You may not think that's a very long time, but given how fast the crypto-coin market moves, this is not some temporary flash crash. It's a hefty correction that threatens to turn into a bear market, akin to Bitcoin's slump in Jan. 2014, when the price went down for about a year before they started rising again.
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

in my opinion 2 - 3 months ahead the crypto market will recover.
adefirman98

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

things like this are unpredictable, maybe this week, maybe this month, can't be determined, we'll see the development, hopefully the market can recover as soon as possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: