Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5869 times)
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

I think it will take 3 to 4 years before it will recover from this bearish trend. This price trend is been alarming for almost a year in this 2018.
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:20:38 PM

Cryptocurrency market recovering? It has been a major challenge when it comes to cryptocurrency market stabilizing. Getting cryptocurrencies resolving is nothing i can predict now.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

I think the crypto market will be recovered in the middle of the 2019 or maybe at the beginning of 2020. Until that time, bitcoin price will be horizontal, in my opinion.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:37:01 AM

I think that will be take four  to five months or more months to recover the crypto price in the market.Now the crypto is in crisis so that the price is down.Maybe soon will be recover.
in cryptomarket no one know about this timelime.the thing that we can do only waiting and spread good news and positive attitude in order to make all investor felt comfort.
it is hard to make prediction when cryptocurrency recovered.no one know when it happen.moreover no positive news come to cryptomarket, so no one buying bitcoin or altcoin
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:08:23 AM

many people say that this will recover quickly but I am not sure it will happen, I think it will take up to 2 years to recover the crypto market as of the end of 2017...
nbavba

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

I think it will take the crypto market much time to come back. But you can see the bitcoin price is still better than last year before the big pump, most of the people lose money because they enter the market at the wrong time and nobody thought that the market is going to crash so severely, but if you an early adopter then you will see the price is still a good price. I hope that the market will recover soon.
Heatherwhite

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:51:35 AM

I think not too long. It will take about half a year to come. But the recovery does not depend on the time of recovery depends on many different factors such as the confidence of the government, investors in the crypto market.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

It is important to remember the goals ahead technology is ever expanding recovery can happen any moment.
Exactly. The technology has been expanding with great speed in the past few months and as soon as the market gives a green signal, the whole effect of the rise in the demand for Bitcoin will be seen on the front page in the form of price appreciation.

So yes, the market can recover anytime and stay ready for the surprise. The best thing we can and should do right now is to hold the coins we own and cash them as we step in to the green market.
SamanthaPhillips

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

need patience to become a crypto holder. in my opinion it will take a long time for the current market conditions to recover. holding and waiting is a good choice for now because I'm sure this situation will end soon.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

We don't know long but I guess it will not take too long. There is a chance that it will recover next year because in this forum, it is very strict now and it means that they are fixing it and the bounce back of the price is very near. We just need to wait.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:21:49 AM

I don't know how long it will take for Crypto Market to recover because crypto prices are difficult to predict and prices continue to change and are still not profitable, This dip is very long and annoying, many investors have lost their hope, so it will need time now to get it back.
Gagah119

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

It will be difficult to predict but in my opinion the political turmoil in the world today has a role that can influence investors to invest their assets in the crypto world, because they prioritize the security of their assets in the real world.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

The recovery of the market is difficult to predict, since it depends on the manipulators, but we can assume that the market will soon normalize.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

It is important to remember the goals ahead technology is ever expanding recovery can happen any moment.
Exactly. The technology has been expanding with great speed in the past few months and as soon as the market gives a green signal, the whole effect of the rise in the demand for Bitcoin will be seen on the front page in the form of price appreciation.

So yes, the market can recover anytime and stay ready for the surprise. The best thing we can and should do right now is to hold the coins we own and cash them as we step in to the green market.
while no one knows when the crypto market will rise. but all people who invest believe the end of December will rise. I hope it can get up as soon as possible.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

while no one knows when the crypto market will rise. but all people who invest believe the end of December will rise. I hope it can get up as soon as possible.
we only able to predict market movement, but we could not make it sure because we were not god.but atleast with our analisys we could take good decision in our trading.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

The recovery of the market is difficult to predict, since it depends on the manipulators, but we can assume that the market will soon normalize.

I am hoping that this december the market will recover very well and i am also hoping that the price of bitcoin can be atleast $15k before the year of 2018 will end, we should always support the market, let's just buy more crypto and hold it.

Tiger Junk

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:12:29 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
All of us now is very afraid to invest in crypto because of the market is very down, but I think before the year 2018 ends it will recover again so that we must just wait and hold our earnings and also our coins. I believe before the year ends it will pump up again.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

I think the recovery of the market will take a long time to see if the market portfolio results in a 75% fall compared to January, this indicates that there is a decline in investor confidence that sells their assets to a large extent and triggers the fall in prices, in fact there are many issues negative about crypto currencies this year
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Actually it's depends on your holding coin,I mean Which coin you have to hold.its coin market volume,big hit added trading,what the exchange added.we know Bitcoin failed fully 2018 year and crypto market always going to red in this year.in fact we want to see this year last month hope market again can be back.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

That is the million or even billion dollar question right now mate. And I am sure, no one can tell you exactly when and how long it will take; however, if you would follow the previous trends, it usually goes up by the end of the year and would run up to the first quarter of the following year. However, that trend is not a foolproof one, and no one can verify if such trend would really happen again. I think we can just find solace in the fact that Bitcoin, and some other coins in the market like Ethereum are showing good signs by having good runs and increases even if they are small. At least, we can see that there is positive movement, and that is something that we can hold on to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: