Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:45:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PIG] Piggycoin old Thread.  (Read 104006 times)
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:09:13 PM

A cryptocurrency for kids... When the coin gets dumped it will be fun to watch Daddy try to explain to the kid why the Piggie they have spent so much time mining is worthless now.

The fathers job (mine) is to explain when circumstances happen. I remember when the space shuttle blew up with a teacher on board, my parents explained what happen to me. If, and it's a big if, this coin fails. It's something I will be explaining to my kids. I'm OK with that, as it is my job as a father.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:14:05 PM

VOTE FOR PIGGYCOIN TO BE ADDED TO CRYPTORUSH!!!!

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

VOTE EVERY HOUR

What the hell??? Just checked and we already have 415 votes!
This is completely destroying my expectations, we're going great! Pigs will fly Smiley

415?

15416 VOTES!!

to da moon baby

wtf Cheesy
oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:19:20 PM

A cryptocurrency for kids... When the coin gets dumped it will be fun to watch Daddy try to explain to the kid why the Piggie they have spent so much time mining is worthless now.

It's called a learning experience. Something kids don't get a whole lot of these days.

Because giving people a negative first experience of cryptocurrency is extremely helpful to the community.
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:33:08 PM

Anyone here mining in Pooled.cc had problems withdrawing their PIG's?

When I go to Edit Account, I have options to input my Flap, GMC, PCC, TRL and VGC accounts - but no piggy!!!

I messaged randomm (pool owner) earlier today, but never received a reply.

Anyone come up with this issue themselves? Help out a fellow miner Smiley

Cheers
DudeAtWork420

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:44:27 PM

Because giving people a negative first experience of cryptocurrency is extremely helpful to the community.
[/quote]

The only negativity is from you, if you don't like the coin....move on. Why sit around ridiculing, when you can be happy with another coin? My kids love this coin, and if they are happy....I'm happy. If you don't like that, stop reading what I have to say.
theeevilmunkey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:05:52 PM

Hello PIG miners!

i wrote this instructable on how to transfer funds.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-send-and-receive-PIG-Piggycoin-to-and-from-/
theeevilmunkey

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:11:36 PM

WINDOWS WALLET UPDATE!!!

YOU NEED THE NEW WALLET.  YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU NEED AN UPDATE IF YOUR COINS ARE

PNG INSTEAD OF PIG.

GO TO THE WEBPAGE AND UPDATE.

How to update.

extract the zip folder to wherever you have piggybank.exe

it will overwrite the old files without losing your coins.
oldmarsh

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:16:26 PM

The only negativity is from you, if you don't like the coin....move on. Why sit around ridiculing, when you can be happy with another coin? My kids love this coin, and if they are happy....I'm happy. If you don't like that, stop reading what I have to say.

Sorry if pointing out your own stupidity hurt you. You can always take your own advice and just stop reading what I have to say??
theeevilmunkey

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:20:31 PM

Sorry if pointing out your own stupidity hurt you. You can always take your own advice and just stop reading what I have to say??

go check out trollcoin. good place for you.
oldmarsh

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:21:48 PM

go check out trollcoin. good place for you.

Good one. I lol'd.
piggycoin (OP)

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:23:05 PM

VOTE FOR PIGGYCOIN TO BE ADDED TO CRYPTORUSH!!!!

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

VOTE EVERY HOUR

What the hell??? Just checked and we already have 415 votes!
This is completely destroying my expectations, we're going great! Pigs will fly Smiley

415?

15416 VOTES!!

to da moon baby

We are behind BlackCoin again, i'm sure we will make a big comeback though!

When I go to Edit Account, I have options to input my Flap, GMC, PCC, TRL and VGC accounts - but no piggy!!!

I messaged random (pool owner) earlier today, but never received a reply.

Cheers

Try another pool, I think I will delete pooled.cc

New Piggycoin [PIGGY]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633803
The crypto for kids!
DudeAtWork420

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:26:16 PM

Stupidity, is allowing my child to be ignorant. I don't hide anything from my kids, and a failure of a coin is no different.

I again ask, why are you replying to something you have no trust in? You are adding nothing to this group, except negativity. Why do you want a kid to fail? Why do you want parents to fail? Why do you want this coin to fail? Do you not like kids? Do you not like seeing kids being happy? Do you want kids to grow up the same way you did, having everything hidden from them? Life is full of ups and downs, just like the stock market. Kids need to know both the up and the downs of life. Schools don't teach that. That is why I homeschool. And if something fails, then so be it. Explain the situation and move on....or fix it. It's no different than the car you drive, if it fails....do you throw the car away and never drive again? No, you most likely fix the car or find another one that drives good. Failure is good for kids, it allows them to pick themselves back up and TRY TRY AGAIN.
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:29:23 PM

WINDOWS WALLET UPDATE!!!

PNG INSTEAD OF PIG.

How to update.

Thanks my wallet said I had 1,000 PGC. That's a pretty slick website! I got a feeling this one may stick around a while Wink
oldmarsh

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:36:58 PM

Stupidity, is allowing my child to be ignorant. I don't hide anything from my kids, and a failure of a coin is no different.

I again ask, why are you replying to something you have no trust in? You are adding nothing to this group, except negativity. Why do you want a kid to fail? Why do you want parents to fail? Why do you want this coin to fail? Do you not like kids? Do you not like seeing kids being happy? Do you want kids to grow up the same way you did, having everything hidden from them? Life is full of ups and downs, just like the stock market. Kids need to know both the up and the downs of life. Schools don't teach that. That is why I homeschool. And if something fails, then so be it. Explain the situation and move on....or fix it. It's no different than the car you drive, if it fails....do you throw the car away and never drive again? No, you most likely fix the car or find another one that drives good. Failure is good for kids, it allows them to pick themselves back up and TRY TRY AGAIN.

You just contradicted yourself in the same paragraph. First you equate wanting kids to fail with not liking kids then you say you want them to fail? LOL
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:39:21 PM

WINDOWS WALLET UPDATE!!!

PNG INSTEAD OF PIG.

How to update.

Thanks my wallet said I had 1,000 PGC. That's a pretty slick website! I got a feeling this one may stick around a while Wink

I didn't even make an update announcement because it was such a small think and I didnt't want to confuse people. Will do next time.

Btw, how is the website working for you guys? Slow, fast, normal?

The crypto for kids!
DudeAtWork420

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:41:00 PM

WINDOWS WALLET UPDATE!!!

PNG INSTEAD OF PIG.

How to update.

I didn't even make an update announcement because it was such a small think and I didnt't want to confuse people. Will do next time.

Very fast on my end.
theeevilmunkey

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:41:27 PM

WINDOWS WALLET UPDATE!!!

PNG INSTEAD OF PIG.

How to update.

site works fine for me. looks good. 
piggycoin (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:53:32 PM

Giveway in 5 minutes! IRC! http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=piggy..&channels=%23piggy&prompt=1

Oink!

The crypto for kids!
cycoinminer

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:54:23 PM

I messaged random (pool owner) earlier today, but never received a reply.

Cheers

Try another pool, I think I will delete pooled.cc

[/quote]

I hope randomm from pooled.cc sort's this out - he usually responds pretty well to requests, so lets not be too hasty.
I've got 15.6k though sat in my account there, so would really like to get this sorted. I appreciate people aren't on their computers 24/7 though - will keep you posted Smiley
theeevilmunkey

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:07:57 PM

DEV IS GIVING AWAY FREE COINS AT http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=piggy..&channels=%23piggy&prompt=1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: